In the Dorm again

That one person,You.

Chapter 1:

 

Yoona POV

 

Ya, you two wake up already! Manager oppa wants to see us!“

 

I heard Taeyeon screaming in our room. Aiish.. why does she have to shout so early in the morning.. I slowly opened my eyes only to see Yul still sleeping peacefully next to me. She really didn't heard that?

Although we have two beds in our room, Yul always sleeps in my bed.

Suddenly she opened her eyes and caught me staring at her.

 

Ya you scared me!“ I slapped her arm.

 

„Why are you staring at me? I know I'm beautiful while sleeping.“ She smirked and stick her tongue out.

 

Aiish I wasn't staring. Just hurry up and get ready.“

 

I stood up and walked into the bathroom, Yuri chuckled.

 

Girls, someone help me to wake Jessi up, please. She really doesn't want to wake up.“

 

I heard Taeyeon again. I sighed, this sleepyhead. I went out of the bathroom and called for Hyo

 

Hey Hyo it's our turn then.“

 

Hyoyeon had an evil grin on her face and we walked to Sicas' room.

 

Taeyeons' POV

 

Oh god, Jessi better watch out, these two chodings always overdo it.

I sat on our couch with Tiffany in my arms and watched TV as long as the others are getting ready.

 

TaeTae, what do you think manager oppa wants to talk about?“ Tiffany asked.

 

I don't know. He only said it's something important and a little surprise.“

 

Mh..he really likes to tease us with not telling what's that all about. Maybe it's for our comeback !?“

 

Could be.“

 

Then we heard a dolphin scream and steps running down the hallway. First came the two chodings, then a really angry Jessica.

 

When I caught you two, you're dead!“ Jessi screamed.

 

Tae-Unnie, Jessi is awake now!“ Yoona laughed.

 

„Yeah wide awake. She even stood up in under one second.“ Hyoyeon laughed, too.

 

Then Jessica catched them both by the collar , her faces looked like she will explode every second now.

 

You three, it's enough now!“

 

I got between them.

 

But Taengoo~, they put cucumbers all over my face.“

 

Come on Jessi, it was just a cucumber mask for our sleeping beauty.“ Hyoyeon said laughing her head off.

 

Yeah Jessi, we just care about your skin, you know.“ Yoona said laughing with her famous alligator laugh.

 

Oh shut up you two!“ Jessica said with fuming eyes.

 

It's enough now!“, said Tiffany, “Yoona you go get ready and take Yul with you, Jessi go and get ready, too. And Hyo...just be quiet!“

 

Ne..“ all said in unison and left.

 

 

Jessica POV

 

I could have killed these two chodings. Since we all live together in the dorm again, they always do pranks on me. Yeah, we weren't living all together in the dorm for a long time.

Yoona,Yuri, Seohyun, Sooyoung and I were living with our family, only Hyoyeon, Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny were living in the dorm, but we often spent time in the dorm with them if our shedule ended early. It was a good time living with my family, but I have to admit that I missed living with the girls and even their pranks, too. So we all decided to move into the dorm again to strengthen our soshibond again and have a great time together.

So here we are living together and it's pretty fun, but often very chaotic, but that's how we are.

I was nearly ready when someone was calling again.

 

Girls we have to go now! Pali~!“

 

I went out of my room seeing Sooyoung running past me. Where the heck was she all the time? We're sharing a room and she wasn't there once since I woke up.

 

But Taengoo~, I haven't eaten breakfast yet. How can I go out without eating?“ I heard her whining with a shocked expression and Yoona agreed with her.

 

I told you before that we're going to have breakfast with manager oppa.“

 

Oh right I forgot.“ I slapped her head lightly from behind.

 

Yah what was that for?“ she protested.

 

„I heard a light slap on the head will activate the thinking.“ I chuckled.

 

So girls no fighting anymore. We have to go now manager oppa is waiting.“

 

We are always late, he is used to it.“ Yuri said.

 

We wouldn't be late all the time if you weren't playing around every morning.“

 

Oh manager Hwang is speaking.“ Yuri whispered to Yoona while chuckling, but we all heard it clearly. She's really not good at whispering. Tiff was glaring at the two now.

 

Let's get going now, like really NOW!“ Taeyeon said, so that ther will be no fighting again and we all made our way to the parking lot where manager oppa was waiting for us.

 

We jumped in the van after bickering about the seating like little kids and finally drove off.

 

Yoona POV

 

Manager oppa kept driving quietly. Even when we consistently asked him what the matter is, he still didn't want to tell us, so we gave up.

We then arrived at a beautiful little café at Han River. Since it's spring already, it's really nice weather so we decided to sit outside with a view at Han River.

The serving lady widened her eyes as we ordered so much food, I think she really didn't expect that we eat that much, because there are always articles about us starving to stay in our oh so called 'perfect' body-shape. Honestly we don't like it to be called 'perfect' cause we're really not like that. Everyone of us has her own little tics and everyone is different. Nobody's perfect and that's good. We behave like normal people, eat like other people, we just work in public and exercise more through dance practices and so on.

But let's end this here, I'm talking too much.

So as the food was set, Sooyoung was the first to start eating, as always. I have to be careful because she is always stealing my food.

Manager oppa watched us munching our food amused.

 

Oppa, you don't want to eat?“ Seohyun asked.

 

No I'm not hungry, I've eaten before. Just enjoy your food.“ He smiled.

 

So more for us then.“ Sooyoung said with full with food.

 

Yah, Choi Sooyoung! Where are your manners, clear your mouth before you speak!“ Sica scolded her.

 

Sooyoung gulped her food down.

 

Sorry, are you in a bad mood today, ice-princess?“

 

I looked at Sica and saw her lightly blushing. Cute~! I noticed that she is always blushing when Soo calls her princess or is sweet to her. I think there is something going on there, I smirked at her. As Sica wanted to speak up, Taeyeon cut her off knowing she would only scold Sooyoung again.

 

Oppa what do you wanted to tell us or talk about?“ She asked and we all looked at him curious.

 

It's about the comeback we have planned.“

 

So what's the concept this time?“

 

You know that there is woman world cup this year, right ?“,we all nodded our heads,“we want to start your comeback with a song for it and film a music video with two soccer teams.“

 

Cool! Can I play soccer again, too ?“ Sicas' eyes suddenly lit up, truly excited.

 

We'll see about that.“

 

So when do we start filming?“ Fany asked.

 

The girl soccer team will arrive next month. And then we have to record the song, the players have to learn the process of the game we will film and practice it and then we can film.“

 

Sounds like a lot of work.“ Sunny whined.

 

Come on don't be so lazy, we got a long break till now.“ Sooyoung said.

 

I'm happy to work again!“ Seohyun said happily.

 

Yeah, but oppa we normally spent months to prepare for a comeback and now we only have two months till the world cup starts. How can we manage that?“ I asked worried.

 

Don't worry. You don't have to learn a choreo this time it's just like a commercial song. And it will be a story mv so you have to act and not to dance. After that we will prepare for a real comeback and attend some more shows again.“

 

Ok. So how long do the teams stay then?“

 

They will stay one month so the whole may. And in addition to that I'll tell you that they don't come from Korea but from overseas.“

 

Where do they come from?“ Seohyun asked.

 

One team comes from Europe, to precise it from Germany and the other from America.“

 

Kyaaa~ we are working with people from overseas for a whole month!!“ Hyoyeon,Yuri and I screamed in excitement, but then it shot me „Wait..they don't speak korean so how can we communicate with them?“

 

In English, the girls from Germany speak English fluently as well as the one from America and one of them is even a big fan of yours and speaks korean fluently, too. That's why we found them. But I don't tell you who it is you have to find out.“

 

That's mean oppa. I'm not good in english you know.“ Hyo whined. „Me neither.“ Yul whined with her.

 

That's why you get the rest of the month to improve it. Jessica and Tiffany will help you.“ Manager oppa said smiling and was about to stand up.

 

One more question,“ Fany stopped him,“Why are the teams from Germany and America? Where will they stay while they are here? How old are they actually? And why have Jessi and I have to deal with their english problems? That's hard work you know.“

 

That were four questions you know.“ Sica teased and Fany gave her a death glare.

 

Right.. I didn't tell you that we couldn't get the national team from each country, but we got the 'juniors' from them. They are about 17-20 years old and they will stay in the apartment above yours. We chose Germany and America because they are the most successful countries in woman soccer. And to answer the last question, you have to deal with it because you two speak it fluently and I know you can handle it to teach them.“ Manager oppa smirked.

 

So they are even younger than us, I was scared that they are all much older.“ Taeyeon sighed in relief.

 

We will talk about it in more detail in the end of the month. That was just to prepare you guys for it. So if you all finish eating now, let's get going.“

 

 

Taeyeon POV

 

After we left the cafè we decided to hang out in town to enjoy the nice weather a bit more. It's good to be in Korea, the fans are not approaching us as much as in America and Europe cause they are used to see their idols walking round town. So we can sometimes go shopping or just hang out in some cafès or parks just like other people do.

After spending the whole afternoon doing all kind of stuffs we went back to the dorm to eat dinner with the food we bought just now. After the meeting with manager oppa we never stopped talking about how excited we are about working with people from overseas, especially Germany. We really love Europe but we never really got the chance to take a closer look. I hope we can go there some time after working with them. We've been in America very often so we want to go to Europe now.

It's late in the evening by now and we all got really tired from talking so much. Maybe this sounds funny but it's true. All girls went to their rooms and I'm at Fanys' room now to wish her a good night. I sat at the edge of her bed while she was already lying down.

 

Goodnight my Fany Fany Tiffany. Sleep well and have wonderful dreams.“

 

You're so cheesy, TaeTae.“ Fany laughed.

 

But that cheesy person loves you, you know.“

 

I love you, too.“

 

I kissed her fully on the lips and we kissed passionately till we went out of breath. I then through her hair, kissed her on her forehead, covered her with her blanket and went to Sunnys' and my room to sleep.

As I opened the door I found Sunny playing video-games again, that little gamer.

 

Bunny quit your game now and go to sleep, it's pretty late.”

 

Let me just finish this level okay?” She asked without her eyes leaving the screen just once.

 

Aish..fine just hurry, I'm tired.”

 

After Sunny had finished her game she turned off the TV and the light and we both went to sleep.