The Story behind

That one person,You.

Chapzter 6

 

Yoona POV

 

I woke up early in the morning and Yul was still sleeping, so I decided to stand up and make breakfast unless the maknae is already up and had made breakfast.

First I went into the bathroom to wash up before going into the living room.

As expected Seo was already up, even Hyo was up already.

They were sitting on the couch and Seo was reading a book while Hyo was laying on her laps watching TV. They looked like a couple, did I miss something?

 

Morning.” I greeted them.

 

Morning.” The greeted back without even glancing at me.

 

Did you make breakfast yet?”

 

No we thought it's still to early.”

 

I see. However, then I will do it now.”

 

I went into the kitchen and searched for something to eat. I noticed that we haven't got much left so I just made some pancakes.

I was nearly ready when Sooyoung stepped in.

 

So I was right. I woke up from the smell of pancakes”, she took a deep breath,” it smells good.”

 

We don't have something else to eat right now.” I uttered.

 

What??”

 

Sooyoung immediately ran to the fridge and opened it, then she ran to the cupboards and opened it. She looked at me with a shocked expression.

 

You're right. How could that be?? We really need to buy something today.”

 

Maybe because you shikshins are eating too much?” Sica stepped in.

 

Oh good morning, princess! Did I woke you up?”

 

Aniyo..”

 

Sica looked still very tired but I caught her blushing lightly again as Soo said the word 'princess'.

I asked Seo and Hyo to set the table and a few minutes later Taeyeon stepped into the living room.

Soo immediately went to her.

 

Taengooo~ We have to go and buy food today! We only have some rice left.” She whined.

 

I know. Is Yoona making breakfast?”

 

Ne, she is in the kitchen.”

 

Yoona-ya?”, Taeyeon called me and came into the kitchen,” We're going to go shopping with Lynn and Svea today.”

 

Just us two?”

 

Yes.”

 

Why me?”

 

Because you are the cook. You're proving it now again.”

 

Aish..Why it has to be me? I finished making the pancakes and carried them to the dining area and all took their seats. I was sitting next to Yul, like I always do. She smiled at me and we all started eating.

After finishing breakfast I went to my room to get ready while the others were cleaning the table. After putting on some make-up I was now standing in front of my closet not knowing what to wear. I didn't want to get noticed by paparazzi so I just wore some casual and nothing eye-catching. I wore skinny jeans, a white top and a blue plaid blouse.

I went out of my room and saw Taeyeon already waiting for me.

 

What took you so long?”

 

I didn't know what to wear.”

 

Anyway, let's go. We're going to drive with one of their cars because fans would recognize our cars.”

 

I took my jacket and we went upstairs to pick the girls up, the other members were also coming with us because they wanted to do something else with the rest of the girls.

After ringing the doorbell a few times the door finally opened revealing the maknae of the soccer team.

I don't know why but Soo and Yul were wearing their shades and stood in front of the door like some bodyguards or something.

 

Oh good morning.” Birte greeted us.

 

Morning. Apartment inspection, can we step in?” Yul said with a deep voice. How adorable my black pearl is.

 

Mom!! Here are 9 beautiful girls from the apartment inspection. Should I let them in?”

 

Just then Lynn appeared only wearing shorts and a top and slippers with the number 11 on it. You could see her abs through the top, she really had a great figure. Aah.. Yoona what are you thinking again??

 

Of course you should let them in.” She laughed.

 

Yul and Soo put their shades down and we went in. Lynn led us into the dining area where they were all sitting around the big table eating breakfast.

 

I'm sorry we're still not ready yet.” Lynn apologized.

 

It's fine, we're really early though.”

 

We were looking around their apartment while they were finishing their breakfast. They really brought a lot things. We heard them laughing all the time but couldn't understand a word because they were talking german.

They finished breakfast and Lynn and Svea went to their rooms to get ready.

As they all stood up from their seats we noticed that they all were wearing the same slippers with individual numbers on it and some also wear jogging pants with the same numbers that were on their slippers. What did those numbers mean?

 

One question, what do the numbers on your slippers and the on the jogging pants mean?”

Seo asked .

 

Oh that are the numbers we got on our jerseys.” Miriam explained.

 

We got jackets with that numbers,too. So we don't get them mixed up. The slippers were made just for our trip to Korea, because we thought we will need them.” Christina added.

 

I like it.” Hyo said.

 

We were talking with the girls till Lynn and Svea got ready then we bid goodbye and left the dorm. Taeyeon was driving one of their Mini Cooper and I was sitting on the passenger seat while Lynn and Svea were sitting on the back seats. We decided to go to an international supermarket. Maybe they even find some german food there.

I would like to taste some german cooking.

 

In the dorm..

Sooyoung POV

 

So what are we going to do now?” Hyo asked.

 

How about playing some games?” Sunny suggested.

 

No we are not going to play video games now, Sunny.” Tiffany scolded her.

 

I wasn't talking about video games this time. I was talking about some games where we can get to know each other better like Truth or Dare for example.”

 

I think that's a good idea!” Yuri exclaimed.

 

Yuri is the one of the members who really loves playing Truth or Dare.

The others agreed to her except Jessica who was surely annoyed about playing that game . My little princess isn't a fan of that game but since all other members always want to play it she didn't have a chance than playing along.

I mean that game isn't that bad at all. With that game we finally got Taeyeon and Tiffany together.

 

Flashback...

 

It was late at night as we went back from practice but we weren't that tired so we decided to do something together before sleeping.

Yoona,Hyoyeon,Yuri and I had already planned something so we suggested Truth or Dare.

All agreed and as Taeyeon and Tiffany were preparing some snacks we told the rest of us what we were going to do.

Sunny and Sica had an evil grin on their faces by hearing our idea and the maknae were just sitting there not saying a single word.

After playing a few rounds we finally got Taeyeon.

 

Taeyeon Truth or Dare.”

 

Truth.”

 

What are you feeling towards Fany?”

 

What? She's one of my sister I love her.”

 

Taeyeon you know that truth means that you have to tell the truth.” I smirked.

 

Tiffany was looking confused first at me then at Taeyeon.

 

I..it's the tr..truth.”

 

Then why are you stuttering now? Come on Kim Taeyeon it's time for Fany to know.”

 

Taeyeon sighed. “Ok..Fany I..I like y..you.”

We coughed all together. Tiffany shifted her gaze to us and the back to Taeyeon. Then Taeyeon took Tiffany's hand and looked deep into her eyes.

I nearly started laughing because it looked like she is going to ask her to marry her.

 

Fany to really tell the truth now. I had a crush on you since you first stepped into the practice room. The crush then turned into a bigger feeling during our training days as we were getting to know each other better and were sharing a room together. Then we became Girls Generation and I was so happy because it meant that you would be with me 24/7. Fans always say we are TaeNy and I realized that they were somehow right.”, Taeyeon stopped and took a deep breath,”The last months I was always asking myself if I have the right to love you and I questioned myself if it's really love but now I'm sure about it. To get on the point.. Tiffany Hwang I love you with all my heart.. will you be my girlfriend??”

 

We all watched at Tiffany curious waiting for her to answer. We saw tears forming in her eyes and Taeyeon was surely nervous her expression said it all.

 

Stupid.”, We were shocked hearing that as her response. Have we ruined their friendship now? But then she smiled,”If you were feeling this way for so long why didn't you tell me earlier? Of course I want to be your girlfriend TaeTae.”

 

Taeyeon had a surprised look on her face but then she hugged Tiffany tight and we were applauding. Then Sunny took the bottle we were playing with and pointed at Tiffany.

 

Oh Fany look, it's your turn now.” Sunny chuckled.

 

Truth or Dare?”

 

Dare.”

 

I dare you to kiss Taeyeon.” Sunny commanded.

 

Tiffany was looking into Taeyeon's eyes, their faces only an inch apart. The she caressed Taeyeon's cheek and kissed her fully on the lips. We applauded once again and they stared into each others eyes again closing the gap between their foreheads.

 

End of flashback..

 

From that day on Taeyeon and Tiffany were in a relationship and they weren't fighting a lot. Actually nothing really changed because they were acting like a couple before that without noticing it. The only thing that changed was seeing them kissing and hearing some weird noises from Tiffany's room at night.

 

We decided to change the rules of Truth or Dare a bit. Instead of Truth we could ask the person every question we want and it didn't have to be a question about this person but about other persons as well so we can get to know them better.

 

Hyoyeon turned the bottle and it stopped at Miriam.

 

Sooo.. Truth or Dare?”

 

Truth.”

 

Who are the dancers in your team ? Our manager told us that there are some.”

 

Obviously a question from the dancing queen...” I chuckled.

 

Ehm.. the dancers are Sina, Naoko, Lynn and me.”

 

Ah.. so Lynn as well..” She mumbled. We barely could hear it. I think she was thinking about something, I wonder what it is.

 

Next turned Miriam the bottle and it stopped on our Sunny Bunny.

 

Truth or Dare.”

 

Mh... Truth.”

 

Are you all going to choose Truth? That would be boring...” Yuri said disappointed.

 

Anyway..Who do you like from us the most?”

 

First of all I want to make clear that till now I like you all...”

 

Did you hear that? She said 'till now'...Is it gonna to be changed?” Sina said with a shocked expression.

 

Maybe.. if it turns out that you are all y and in fact you all don't like us”, Sunny laughed.

 

I don't think that this would happen.” Christina smiled.

 

So back to the question.. I think the one that fits to me the most will be Svea. She even look a bit like me.” Sunny chuckled.

 

Right.” We all laughed.

 

We played for a while and had a lot of fun. Christina who was the first to choose Dare had to kiss the one of us she likes the most on the cheek, which was our little maknae Seohyun. And Sina was dared with hugging all of us at least 3 seconds, so she went around our circle and hugged us one by one till she stand in front of Fany who had a smirk on her face. As Sina wanted to hug her Fany pulled her down and they both were lying on the floor. I noticed that this two talked much together till they arrived. I think they will become good friends.

 

So one last question for today.” I said because it's 3 pm already.

I wonder why Taeyeon,Yoona,Lynn and Svea aren't here yet. What takes them so long??

Yul spun the bottle one last time and it stopped at Tomke.

 

Truth or Dare?”

 

Truth.”

 

So what I'm curious about is.. is anyone of you in a relationship and who??”

 

Why Yul? Are you interested in one?” I laughed.

 

Aniyo...not me..” Yul said and I understood what she meant. Everyone looked at her curious as if they wanted to ask who else it was if it wasn't her.

 

Sooo..back to the question again.” I spoke up.

 

Well..some of us are in a relationship. Sina got a boyfriend as well as Miriam, Naoko, May and the rest are still single.” Tomke said.

 

Except for Lynn”, Christina spoke up,” We never know if she's in a relationship or not..”

 

Why?” Yul asked.

 

Because she doesn't tell us. Or does anyone know something?” Sina asked her other team members who were looking at her with clueless faces shrugging their shoulders.

 

Well I know that she was meeting someone these past days but I don't know if they are in relationship.” May admitted.

 

Then the front door opened revealing Taeyeon, then there was Lynn with someone snuggled in her arms who was looking down and trembling like hell. She had Lynn's jacket over her shoulders I think because Lynn weren't wearing any.

I then took a closer look as they were coming closer I noticed that it was Yoona snuggled in Lynn's arms. What was wrong with her? She looked so pale..

 

Yoong!!” Yul screamed and ran towards her surely worried.

 

Unnie what's wrong?” Seohyun also went her.

 

TaeTae what happened with Yoona?” Tiffany was now consulting Taeyeon who didn't utter a word till now.

 

Yoona..she nearly got into an accident..she could have been dead now.”

 

WHAT???”

 

to be continued..

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong ! Her's an update again^^ I hope you like it :)

Don't forget to comment and subscribe and maybe even upvote ? >.<

Thanks for reading my story I love you all my dear readers <3

Enjoy :)