Saving the Project (Part 2)

That one person,You.

Annyeong!~

Finally here is the new chapter! I didn't make it like I wanted to, I'm sorry T.T

I'm in the middle of my graduation exams so I'm very busy. I hope I can update more often when I've written all my exams^^

Hopefully I'm not disappointing you with this I wrote it all night.

Have fun reading! :)


Chapter 16


Yoona POV


Waking up the next morning I was over thinking the last day and just realized again that I stayed over night at Lynn's room , in Lynn's bed, in Lynn's arms.. My heart began to beat faster and I felt my face turning red. Why does that always happen when I'm thinking about her?
There was something warm underneath my hands and my head was lying on something cuddly, it didn't feel like a pillow. So I decided to finally open my eyes and saw myself still lying in her arms. She was lying on er back and I was resting on her chest  with my right hand positioned between her s.
... OMO! where was my hand? I was just saying like it is nothing, but it surely is something. Trying to not wake her up my hand was slowly sliding down her chest, to her stomach, down her hips onto the bed. Then I carefully shove my body away from hers and turned around, my back facing her. Just pretend it didn't happen, Yoona, she is way younger than you and lives thousands of miles away from you. I closed my eyes again after I saw that it was just ten past eight.

A little while after that a frisson came over my body by a hand moving over my hips and sliding under my shirt, then rested on my stomach. I got goosebumps . Was that the revenge for me touching her before? I wanted to shove her hand away but my hand stopped and rested on her hand instead. It was kinda strange but it felt just so right.


¨Good Morning!¨ She whispered in my ear giving me goosebumps once again.


¨Good Morning¨ I answered and sat up putting her hand away.


¨Did you have a nice sleep?¨


¨ Yeah and you? You looked really cute while sleeping.¨, I chuckled and she blushed, ¨How's your eye and your headache?¨


¨ It merely hurts a little, don't know how my bruises look. You have to tell me.¨ She laughed a little.


¨Well the swellings don't look that bad anymore, as for the laceration on your eye...¨, I moved closer to her face to have a better look, though I couldn't help but to stare into her green eyes for a while,¨ It's not swollen anymore and cured a bit already. Should I put on some ointment?¨


She nodded and I went to the bathroom to get the ointment she got form the doctor and went back to her bed, sat down and put a little dot of ointment onto my finger. I shove my gaze to her face again and noticed further the stitches on her lower lip. Her full, soft looking lip. Back to her eyes I daubed the part underneath her eyebrow where the stitches were.


¨Thank you.¨ She said and smiled at me.


We heard someone knocking the door and after allowing to come in Taeyeon's head popped in. She smiled seeing us feeling well and came in with her phone in her hand. She sat down on the bed beside us.


¨Did you look up the news yet? There are photos of us all over it.¨She said and gave me her phone. There was an article of us with Lynn in the emergency room, but her face wasn’t visible on any of them. They called her ¨the unknown girl¨ over and over again. Luckily they were not writing bad about us, the opposite was the case. They wrote it like we were just helping a foreign girl who was in danger. So manager oppa has no reason to be angry of us again.


¨Well that’s not a bad thing. We couldn’t stop them from taking photos.¨


¨ Yeah but everyone wants to know now who this girl is. People are distrustful.¨


¨ At least neither manager oppa or the company can be angry about us getting caught.¨
¨ I hope so.. Do you wanna breakfast? It’s done already.¨


¨Sure.¨ Lynn said and we jumped up.

 

While I was already running to the kitchen because I was starving, Lynn went to the bathroom to wash her face and tied her hair to a bun. We then ate breakfast all together in a comfortable and harmonious way, it felt already like being a family a very big family. We were laughing and chatting about all kind of things like the girls have been with us right from the beginning, like we've known each other for years. 20 girls around one table you have to manage that first..keke. I understand that manager oppa is some kind of over challenged with us. Finished with eating all of us helped cleaning the table, then the doorbell rang revealing manger oppa behind.


"Morning girls! How are you feeling?" He greeted all of us with a warm smile, completely different from yesterday.


"Morning!"we said in unison causing him to get startled a bit.


"All of us are fine oppa." Taeyeon stated.


"Really? That's good to hear. Are you alright too Lynn?” He went closer to her observing her face.


"Yes oppa I had a great rest." She winked at me and I blushed.


"Good.", he gave thumps up," Are all of you eating here regularly now? Because I was at Soshi apartment first."


"Well we at least try to always eat together." Sooyoung said.


"Fine."


"Hey guys how about ripping a hole into the floor and then built stairs between the apartments, so we're always connected." Yul jumped in smiling from one ear to another.


"That's not a bad idea." Hyo said rubbing her fingers on her chin looking around the floor.


"You two are not ripping anything in here!", Manager oppa scolded," They are just staying here for a month, so there is no need."


"But maybe they will come back." Yul pouted. I patted her back to soothe her.

 

Anyway.. what is the plan for today?" Fany asked.


"Well I would say you're all getting ready first and then we will part into two groups. One group goes to SM and the other is going to get Lynn's crazy ex girlfriend the hell out of this country." Manager oppa clenched his fist doing a fighting pose and laughed at us.


"Alright!" We copied his pose. Then me and my members went down to our apartment do dress ourselves properly. All being ready we met again with all girls and manager in our apartment. We were sitting in a circle on the floor because we carried all our chairs and the table up to the girls dorm to eat together.


"Okay it looks different here.." Was manager oppas first statement.


"Yeah because our table and chairs are at the girls' upstairs.", Hyo chuckled,"Hey that was a rhyme." She smirked.


"Ah right... so I thought about the partition for today and my opinion is that it's better if Taeyeon goes with Lynn and not to the CEO."
"I want to go with Lynn too." I raised my hand.


"I don't think that's a good idea Yoong.." Fany talked me down.


"Wae?" I crossed my arms.


"Hey you were threatened and offended by this girl. You're too much involved into this situation, so I don't think it's good if you go with her. That is not good for you and not good for the whole situation either." Sica said surprisingly. I was a little pissed but understood what they meant, so I stayed quiet.

 

Yuri will accompany them. Is that okay for you Yoona?”, manager suggested. I looked at Yul and she gave me a warm smile and nodded. I knew she will take good care of her so I agreed, “In addition a bodyguard will drive with you, he's waiting outside.”

 

Okay then let's go:” Taeyeon said. They took their bags and stuff and went to the door where they put shoes and jackets on. I was hoping that Lynn would turn around once again and look at me but she was quietly going outside following the others, her cap covering her face, without even saying goodbye. Automatically the smile on my face faded. I'll see her later then..

 

 

Yuri POV

I really felt sorry for Yoona that she couldn't go with us but it was to risky. I know her she would have offended this girl if she sees her again that wouldn't be good. I was trying to imagine how this girl would look like.. maybe similar to Yoona? If Lynn is into Yoona now it could be that she is also the same type, brown long hair, brown eyes, not little but also not tall in height, definitely smaller than Lynn but that's not that hard, a petite girl. But if she's looking like that how could she beat Lynn like that and causes such bruises? Maybe she's a killer girl, complete different from the girl I was thinking about. That would be scary. That thought made me shiver.

We went into the van which parked in the garage, the bodyguard stood in front of it. Surprisingly we where not driving that far. The van stopped at the next small hotel near our dorm. That explains how this girl could always take photos from us and knew when we went out of our dorm. It's really pathetic to sit there all day waiting for us to come out just to take revenge on her ex girlfriend.. didn't she have something else to do? She could have enjoyed the trip here but she spends money to fly all over the world to hurt Lynn? I'm really not interested in dealing with that girl especially because she tried to hurt my Yoongie.

 

Is she ready yet?” Taeyeon asked Lynn.

 

I texted her just now. She said she will come down.”

 

Alright.”

 

We waited a while, like about five minutes, till I saw a hooded girl coming out of the main entrance. She was dragging a traveling bag with her. From what I could see til now I can definitely say she is really not the petite type of girl I imagined but maybe it just looks like that because of her oversized clothes. As she came closer to the van I saw that it was not just the clothes she was wearing. She also wore baggy pants.. Didn't thought of Lynn liking those kind of girls, it's the complete opposite of Yoona. Lynn opened the door and put her bag into the van, after that the girl followed with a simple “Annyeong”. How dare she speaks informal with us??!

All of us didn't even respond to it but just stayed quiet. She stared into Lynns' face for a moment, but quickly sat down as she saw me looking at her. Because I was sitting in the back I saw that she was wearing a B.A.P sweater, so she is also a K-POP fan..

Closing the door again the bodyguard drove off to the airport. It was a really uncomfortable ride, no one said a word, not even music was playing. That's not rides I like.

We then arrived at the airport after a while which felt like an eternity. The bodyguard got out and opened the door so this girl could get out, he closed the door and we saw him talking at her in an angry manner and her head went down like she was humiliated.

Then Lynn pulled the door open “I'm going with her to make sure she really enters this damn plane.”

 

 

Hyoyeon POV

While Fany, Sica, Sooyoung and manager went to the CEO to clarify the whole situation, I was in the practice room with the rest to improve the dance choreography like manager-oppa wanted. I hope this is not for nothing.

Actually I wanted to use this situation to have a talk with Seohyun because she was trying to avoid me for quite a while now but Yoona was always around her now. It's kinda funny of Maknae trying to avoid me even though we're sharing a room. Maybe I can get her tonight.

After about an hour the three of them and manager-oppa came back and all girls stormed towards them firing them with questions.

 

How did it go?”

 

Can we stay here?”

 

I don't want it to end.. Fany please tell us!” Sina complained.

 

Okay okay girls calm down. Let's take a seat.” Damn it's no good if he says it like that..

 

As we said down on the floor, I noticed all having a sad expression on their faces. I was worried but also had in mind that they might muck us about it.

 

I'm really sorry tell you but the CEO decided to not continue this project. He said it's too risky especially when the boys would come here. He feels certain that much more problems would come up..” Manager-oppa stated.

 

We did our best to convince him..” Sooyoung added.

 

He didn't even listen to me..” Sica looked very angry and crossed her arms. That can't be true, I was sure that they were lying.. at least I hoped they were lying.

 

THIS CAN'T BE! WE WENT THROUGH MUCH MORE COMPLICATIONS AND PROBLEMS! HE CAN'T CANCEL IT NOW, THEN HE SHOULDN'T HAVE STARTED IT AT ALL! IT WAS NOT OUR FAULT THAT THIS GIRL CAME HERE, WE COULDN'T DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT, THE GIRLS NEITHER! THAT'S JUST NOT FAIR!”

 

I was shocked with Seohyun going overboard like that, we all were. That's a rare thing to see but she was surely right, like she always is. Our little Maknae.. She then stood up and ran outside. I didn't know she into this whole thing so much.. I then turned my gaze back to the others, all with a shocked expression. Looking at Tiffany I saw her trying to hold back her laugh. Tiffany is not a good liar at all, she is to easy to look through.

 

I knew it! You're all fooling us!” I stood up pointing at them.

 

What? No we're saying the truth..” Sooyoung was holding her hands in front of her disclaiming all fault away from her.

 

Come on, Fany nearly explodes because of laughter. I'm not stupid and you know that Tiffany is a bad liar!”

 

That's why we didn't let her talk.. Damn you Fany.” Sica grumbled.

 

I'm sorry..” Tiffany pouted.

 

Stupid.”

 

Damn I hate you guys, really!”, I took Sooyoung by the collar,”look what you did to our Maknae..”

Why just me, Hyo? It wasn't just me.”

 

But I'm sure it was your idea and you acted the best..”

 

Oh thanks.” She flipped her hair which caused me to laugh so I threw her to the floor. I then went to get Seohyun back.

 

 

Tiffany POV

This was just too funny. Sadly I was rumbled, Hyoyeon is just to witty. We continued laughing for a while, even manager-oppa till I saw that the only one who wasn't laughing was Yoona. She repeatedly looked at her phone and was not looking good. What happened again, I thought she and Lynn had a good night? Or was she that afraid that she won't see her again? I felt sorry so I went over to her.

 

Didn't you hear something from the others yet?”

 

No..”

 

Not even from Yul?”

 

No..”

 

Wait I'm going to text TaeTae.”

 

I went over to my bag and got my phone out. There was a message from Taeyeon but it was from two hours ago as they arrived at the airport.. strange. Just as I started typing Hyoyeon and Seohyun came back in.

 

I hate you all..” Seohyun pouted.

 

We're sorry.”, Manager smiled,”but he really thought about canceling it. We convinced him.”

 

Yeah but now he's thinking about kicking Lynn out and sending her back home as a punishment..” Jessi blurted out and as she saw everyone staring at her now she covered .

 

Great..” Soo rolled her eyes.

 

I turned towards Yoona and saw tears forming in her eyes. I rushed towards her and put my arm onto her shoulders.

 

I don't think he will do it.”, I started,” he can't kick a main character out and first and foremost not the girl why they all are here in first place. And her bruises can be covered with make up.”

 

She's right. Don't worry about it.” Manager supported me.

I then finished the text message for Taeyeon and sent it.

 

Are you alright TaeTae? Where are you just now?

We're worried. :-/ 

 

There didn't elapse a long time til she answered.

TaeTae:

Yeah we're all fine. We're arriving at SM

building soon, don't worry :)

Love' ya ♥

 

Ah how cute is my TaeTae. It really didn't last long till the three of them came into the practice room. I saw Yoonas' eyes lighten up as she saw Lynn coming through the door and I think she had the urge to go and hug her but she stayed in her place. Seriously what kind of relationship do they have? Is Lynn just using her or not honest with her? I went to TaeTae and gave her a kiss, she smiled and we sat down to the others.

 

Did everything go well?” Oppa asked.

 

Yeah but it was an uncomfortable ride..” Tae answered.

 

I can imagine but thanks for going with Lynn.”

 

No need.”, She smiled,” so how did the conversation go?”

 

This time manager said the truth from the beginning and Lynn was listen closely to his words. Soo had to underline how hard it was to convince him but actually it wasn't that hard. To be specific he even started a promotion for the music video on our homepage already so it wouldn't be that easy to cancel it.

 

What promotion did he start?” Tae asked.

 

He already wrote on our homepage that Sones can come to the final music video shoot to fill the Seoul world-cup stadium and cheer for the soccer teams to make it look real and to stand out again.” Sica said.

 

Yeah and you know what? He also plans a reality show!” Soo cheered and all cheered along.

 

A show with us or when we're not here anymore?” Tina was curious.

 

Ehm I don't know..”

 

But I think what's more important now is that he thinks about Lynn being kicked out of the project.” Manager stated concerned.

 

That really .. He can't do that, she's the reason why I'm here, why we all are here.” Svea clenched her fists.

 

And besides a soccer team needs eleven players, where should we get one that fits?” Tina added.

 

He suggested putting Jessica in..” I said.

 

I mean that would be nice but it wouldn't feel right and wouldn't fit.” Jessi herself answered honestly and we all knew how she wishes to play soccer once again.

 

So what do we do about it?” Tae worried.

 

I think it's the best if Lynn goes for a talk with him herself.”

 

Yeah..”

 

Hearing that Lynn stood up right away, threw her bag into the corner, took her cap off from her head and did her hair. She then went to the door, we were just following her with our eyes. Reaching the door she stopped and looked back once again.

 

Then I'll go now. See you then or may not.” She laughed a little, then back to a serious face. We were just stunningly sitting there staring at the door even though she wasn't there anymore. I don't know why but it somehow felt like she digs her own grave with this.


Please leave some comments if you liked it and thanks for reading

my dear readers! ♡