Safe in your Arms

That one person,You.

Chapter 7

 

 

WHAT???” Tiffany blurted out.

 

Unnie what had happened?” Seohyun asked with a worried tone.

 

After we finished buying food in the supermarket we wanted to go buying some cake so we can eat it now..” Taeyeon started.

 

Yeah so we went across the street to the bakery and found a super delicious cake..” Svea continued.

 

You know the famous bakery with the most delicious cakes in Seoul..” Taeyeon said.

 

Yah get back to the topic.. what happened then?” Sica said angry.

 

We wanted to go back to the car and Yoona went ahead..”

 

 

flashback..

 

Yoona POV

 

After buying some cake to eat when we get back to the dorm, we headed back to our car.

I was in front because the others were talking,laughing and fooling around and I'm not really in the mood to play along with them.

Because the traffic lights where a bit far away I decided to just go over the street when no cars are in sight.

I looked around and really saw no car then I looked back just for a short time to call for the others.

 

Hey hurry up now!” I complained and then made my way across the street.

 

As I was nearly halfway over the street I heard Taeyeon screaming.

 

YOONA WATCH OUT!!”

 

I looked to my left and saw a car coming full speed towards me. I was shocked and didn't know what to do. I was frozen in my spot knowing that it's already to late to do anything, the car will hit me anyway. So I just stood there and closed my eyes.

Then suddenly I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pulling me from the street and the next thing I knew was that I was resting in someones arms.

I opened my eyes and saw a white shirt with a black hoodie over it and I know who it was. I looked up, my hands still clutching on her chest.

She was staring at me with her green eyes. I remember reading that green eyes are really rare in the world. I never saw someone with green eyes before I never thought that they are that beautiful.

 

Beautiful Stranger, I’ve fallen into your big eyes
To the mysterious feeling, the language, I open my heart
Beautiful stranger, people say that you’re dangerous
They don’t try to see the you that I see, no

 

 

Are you okay?” She asked with a sincere and worried tone.

 

Ye..Yeah..”, I stuttered still in shock,” Tha.. Thank you.”

 

I loosened my grip from her but fell back in her arms because my legs were shaking like hell. It didn't felt that bad as I was lying in her arms, I felt so.. safe. I was hugging her tightly as I heard Taeyeon and Svea coming towards us.

 

Yoona-ah are you okay?” Taeyeon asked worried.

 

Ne..”

 

You should have been more careful.” Svea said.

 

I'm sorry but as I looked if cars are coming there were none..”

 

We then decided to get back to the dorm so I loosened my grip from Lynn again and wanted to walk back, but then I felt someone wrapping a jacket around my shoulder.

I looked back and saw Lynn again smiling warmly at me.

 

You're trembling like hell it's better to keep you warm.” She said.

 

I was still really shocked because I was nearly hit by that car but Lynn managed to make me feel better. As she saw me still trembling she put her arms around me and I snuggled into her safe arms. While driving back to the dorm I was sitting in the back with Lynn and Taeyeon and Svea were in the front. I was lying in Lynn's arms and closed my eyes to rest a bit.

 

End of flashback...

(still Yoona POV)

 

Lynn, thank you very very much for saving her.” Yul hugged her.

 

No need. I saw that car coming in a slow tempo but then as Yoona stepped on the street it suddenly went full speed so I sprinted towards her. I wasn't even thinking about my actions.”

 

Wait.. the car wasn't driving full speed till Yoona stepped on the street?” Fany asked with a questioning look.

 

Right.”

 

Maybe it was an attack.” Hyo stated.

 

If it was, we really have to be careful.”

 

I'm gonna tell manager-oppa about it. Lynn can you bring Yoona in your room or something so she can rest a bit?” Taeyeon asked and Lynn nodded.

 

She led me to the room next to the kitchen. I noticed that her room is in the same place as Yul's and mine. She said that she is sharing this room with two girls but there were only two beds.

 

This is my bed”, she pointed towards the bed on the left,” Christina and May are sharing the other bed.”

 

I laid down in her bed, she covered me with the blanket and sat down on the edge of the bed.

 

You want some tea and cake?” She asked.

 

Yes please.”

 

She then left the room. I looked around their room. I think they weren't in the mood to arrange their room, yet, it looks kind of messy. But I saw a photo beside her bed, it looks like a family portrait.

I took it to have a better look but then I heard the clicking noise from the door and quickly put it back on the little night table.

Lynn came towards the bed again and handed me a piece of the cake we bought earlier and placed the cup of tea on the night table beside the bed.

 

Thanks.”

 

You need something else?”

 

No, thank you.”

 

She was about to left the room again but I stopped her.

 

 

The kid called Curiosity is next to me
It calls me and follows me around form morning to night
The detachment of dreams and reality resemble you
It doesn’t matter, tell me everything, I’m ready
A strange person, a strange us, I want to get to know you, deep into that mask
No matter how heavy the door is
I’ll keep it open so that we can talk a little more

 

 

Lynn?”

 

Yes?”

 

Can you stay here, please? I don't want to be alone.”

 

Sure.” She smiled.

 

I patted the spot beside me and she sat down. I ate my cake and noticed that she was watching me. So I stopped and looked at her, then I offered her some cake, too.

 

You want some, too ?”

 

Ehm.. su..sure.”

 

She stuttered? The otherwise cool and confident Lynn was now stuttering because I offered her some cake? Strange..

I went with the fork of cake to and she gladly accepted it, but looked away after that.

I leaned over to her to take a look of her face and saw her blushing lightly, how cute.

Maybe she is really not like I have expected.

After we finished the cake together I took the cup of tea, it smelled different from the teas I used to drink.

 

Lynn what tea is this?”

 

It's german tea. Try some.”

 

I took a sip and was surprised by its taste, so I took another one.

 

Wow it tastes great.” I was now nearly drinking it out in one shot.

 

I'm glad you like it.” She chuckled.

 

After I finished it I put the cup back on the table and I shifted closer to Lynn and pinched her arm. First she looked at me confused, but then she figured out what I meant and put her arm around me and I snuggled into her arms.

 

You're feeling better now?” She asked.

 

Yes, thank you very much.”

 

We were silent for a while but one question was lingering in my head so I asked her.

 

Lynn? Why did you safe me?”

 

Shouldn't I have?”

 

No I didn't mean it like that. It's just that we barely know each other and nevertheless you're caring so much about me.”

 

Right, but I think your nice and I want to get closer to you. And besides I would feel very bad if I just have stood there and watched how you were getting hurt.”

 

Thank you very very much. How could I ever pay it back to you?”

 

You don't have to.”

 

But I want to.”

 

Just rest a bit. We have to meet your manager later.”

 

I nodded and closed my eyes still lying in her arms. After a while I drifted to sleep..

 

 

Peeling off a little by little

your super poker face

Uncovering the truth

It’s almost like treasure hunting

 

 

Yuri POV

 

We all were surely shocked about hearing what happened. My poor Yoongie~..

If it really was an attack we have to be careful. But who in their right mind would do that?

Taeyeon called manager-oppa right away and he told us that nobody neither will go out alone nor even walk alone from now on.

I was so glad that Lynn was there to save her. She really is a good girl even if she doesn't look like one.

She was caring for Yoong so much now, but I wonder what she is doing that long in their room. She said she would come back after bringing Yoona the cake and tea.

Is something wrong there? I think I have to check on them.

 

Girls I'm going to check on Yoona and Lynn.”

 

Right, Lynn is staying really long in there.. didn't she say that she will come back?”

 

That's why I'm going to check on them.”

 

I went over to Lynn's room and knocked on the door. As nobody was answering I decided to just open the door.

I was surprised of what I saw..

 

Kyaaaa~ Kyeoptaaa~ !!” I screamed and then covered my mouth with my hand as I noticed that they were moving.

 

What what what ??” The others were storming to my direction.

 

Look!”

 

Aaaah cute~!!”

 

The scene we were looking at was Yoona and Lynn laying in bed together. Yoona was snuggled in Lynn's arms with a blanket covering her and Lynn's head was resting on Yoona's. It looks so cute how they were sleeping.

We haven't expected to see them like this because Yoona was so distant towards them at first. But now we have woken them up.

They looked at us with a shocked expression and moved away from each other immediately.

 

It's not like what you think.” Yoona said.

 

Yes she just don't wanted to be alone so I accompanied her.”

 

To accompany her is something different than cuddling with her isn't it?” Sica smirked.

 

Aiiish..” Yoong huffed.

 

Are you feeling better now Yoona unnie?” Seohyun asked not interested in the conversation.

 

Of course she is feeling better now Seobaby. She was resting in the safe arms of her hero and lover.” Hyo laughed and I gave her a high five.

 

Shut up no!” Yoong was blushing madly now. Is it embarrassing for her?

 

Get ready now, Girls it's 5.30pm already.” Taeyeon said and we left the room again.

 

After Yoona got out of Lynn's room we left the dorm of them to get ready for the dinner with manager-oppa and their soccer coach.

 

Thanks for the tea and cake, it was really delicious.”

 

We have to get to Germany to buy tea it was really good.” Sunny smiled.

 

I think we can arrange that. Where we come from people drink the most tea in the world.” Christina laughed.

 

I always thought the people in England drink the most tea in the world?” I asked.

 

Many are thinking like that but they're not.”

 

Interesting... Anyway see you later.”

We waved and went downstairs to our dorm. After entering we parted to go into each our own rooms. I went with Yoona to our room and closed the door. I planned to talk with her about Lynn again..

 

 

Lynn POV

 

After the soshi girls left the others were asking me questions about the thing with Yoona.

I just told them that there was nothing and I just wanted to be nice.

Then I left to my room again to get ready avoiding their questions.

May and Tina were also entering our room a few minutes after me and May was like she always is.. panicking about what to wear.

 

Lyyyynnnnn~ I don't know what to wear help me pleaseee~!” She whined.

 

I don't know why you are always don't know what to wear it doesn't matter where we are going you are always like that.” I said annoyed.

 

Are you in a bad mood?” Tina asked.

 

No I'm not..” I grumbled and left to go to the bathroom.

 

After a while everyone was settled in the living room waiting for the soshi girls to get ready and pick us up. It was nearly 6.30pm and we really have to get going now.

 

Where the heck are they. We will be late.” Svea questioned.

 

And with that the doorbell was ringing.

 

Wow I always got perfect timing.” Svea said proud.

 

Christina went to open the door while we were taking our jackets and keys.

Then we left the dorm to eat dinner.

I'm really hungry right now I wonder in what restaurant we are going.

But I think I could eat anything right now I'm starving.

I decided not to drive with my motorbike this time because of my clothes. I don't want to get there all dirty, so I drove one of our Mini Cooper.

After all were settled we drove off.

Let's go eatiiiiing~ !!..

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hello dear readers! ^^

I'm sorry for make you waiting longer than usual but I had a mind blocker and couldn't think of anything to continue the story T.T

But now i'm here again on our Kwon Yuri's birthday !! #happyYuricornDay  xD

Tell me how you think about this chapter.. I personally think it's not that good..

Anyway enjoy it and comment and subscribe^^

No silent readers please :)