Unexpected

That one person,You.

Annyeong!! ^^

Here I'm again with a new chapter, I hope I don't disappoint you >o<

Anyway enjoy reading and leave some comments please <3

______________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 10

 

Next morning

Lynn POV

 

'HEOL DAEBAK SAGUN~'

I woke up by the sound of my phone and as I opened my eyes I only realized that I was lying in Yoona's room and she was still resting in my arms with her head on my chest.

Why the heck I'm doing this?? We're not even a couple...yet. Damn what am I thinking again..

Why can't I say no to Yoona?

I checked my phone and saw a message from manager oppa. He said Naoko, Sina and I should come to SM to record the rest parts from the song.

I felt Yoona moving so I put my phone away hoping she didn't notice that it was her voice as my ring tone.

 

Who was this?“ She asked,

 

Oh ehm.. no one.“, I smiled at her,“ Anyway I have to go now.“ I stood up and put on my jogging pants and hoodie.

 

Why?“ She had an upset expression in her face.

 

Do you want them to find out that I slept here?“ And as I said that her face looked even sadder than before. Why?

 

Just then the door opened and Yuri stepped into the room. She surely was startled to see me like Yoona and I as well to see her here.

 

W..What are you doing here Lynn?“

 

Yu..Yul you're b..back already??“ Yoona stuttered.

 

Yes I am. But why is she here?? Did she sleep here?? In my bed?“ Yuri seemed mad.

 

Unnie it's not what you think. I just felt lonely and was scared because of the thunder and I couldn't sleep so I asked her to come over. That's all.“ Yoona explained and Yuri raised one eyebrow, not sure if she should believe Yoona.

 

Usually you're not afraid of thunder, Yoona. You two just know each other for 3 days and you are already sleeping together in one bed.. I can't believe it.”

 

I.. I think I better go now.“ I took my shoes and tiptoed to the door.

 

Hey! Where do you think you're going?“ I was startled hearing her voice behind me.

 

Let her go, Yul. She just wanted to be nice.“

 

Ok, but that will have serious consequences. Keep that in mind.“

 

I gulped and sneaked out of the room and then left the dorm trying that no one else noticed it.

Arriving at our apartment I woke Naoko and Sina to get ready so we can go to SM-Building.

 

 

Meanwhile YoonYul's room

Yoona POV

 

Yul!! Why were you that harsh on her she didn't do anything wrong! I was the one asking her to come here!“ I complained.

 

Haha I know I just wanted to have some fun and play the bad unnie.“ Yul laughed.

 

That was mean. You should apologize. She is definitely scared of you now and to approach me.“

 

We'll see. If it's really like you say I will apologize.”, Yuri chuckled,” But you know I was right with what I said . You barely know each other so don't rush things.“

 

I know and I won't.”

 

Then someone knocked on our door. Yul opened it revealing Sooyoung standing there, annoyed I think.

 

Why are you two already fighting early in the morning, huh??“

 

Sorry Soo we didn't mean to wake you up.“ Yuri said.

 

But you did and because I'm awake already you two are going to make breakfast. Now!“

 

Arasso.“

 

I got out of my bed and went into the kitchen, Yul followed me after unpacking her bag she had with to her schedule.

As we were nearly ready Taeyeon came out of her room.

 

Morning Girls! Oh Yul you're here already.“ She smiled.

 

Morning.“ Yul, Soo and I said in unison.

 

Yes I am and Hyo,too.“ Yul added.

 

Nice. Seems like you got some sleep this time, Yoona.“

 

Oh yes she did.“ Yul smirked. I nudged her hard with my elbow and she whined in pain. Taeyeon only looked at us confused, but ignored our behavior.

Sooyoung and Taeyeon then left to set the table.

 

Aish why did you hit me, that hurts you know.“ Yuri was rubbing the spot where I hit her.

 

Your own fault. Don't utter a word in front of the others about that and not even a single remark.“ I scolded her.

 

Ok ok..“

 

After everything was set we woke the others up for breakfast and a few minutes later all were gathered around the table.

We talked about how Hyo's and Yul's schedule was and stuff as we heard the sound of a motorbike outside. It was surely standing in front of our dorm. Was it Lynn?

We went to the balcony to make sure and saw a motorbike standing at the exit from our parking lot and a car behind it, waiting to be able to get on the street.

 

It really is Lynn and one of their Mini Cooper, too.“ Sunny said.

 

I wonder were they are going..“ Taeyeon mumbled and we all nodded.

 

We then saw them drove off, turning left as the street wasn't crowded anymore.

We just could watch them driving away and just after a second we were not able to see them anymore.

After finishing our breakfast we were relaxing in our living room as we all heard our phone ringing.

Why are they ringing all at the same time?

We looked what it was and it turned out that manager oppa texted us in our group chat, we noticed that he added the soccer girls, too.

In the massage stood that we should come to the studio to record the last parts of our song.

Stepping out of our apartment, we went to the elevator but as the door opened, there were already standing the other girls in it.

 

Sorry, but it's full already.” Svea smirked and pushed the button to close the door again.

 

Hyoyeon tried to hold it open but she couldn't.

 

Aiish these kids..” She mumbled.

 

So we waited till the elevator came up again and we went to the parking lot. Hyoyeon took Svea into a headlock and ruffled her hair and Svea smacked her arm. We then got in our cars and drove off to SM.

 

Arriving at the studio, I looked for Lynn but she wasn't there. Where did they went if they aren't here? I pouted.

 

Yoona are you looking for someone?”

 

What? Ehm no.”

 

Why are you looking around then and pouting now?” Manager oppa chuckled.

 

I just wonder where Lynn is, we saw her driving away before but she isn't here.. Where is she then?”

 

Yeah Sina is missing,too.” Tiffany remarked.

 

Naoko as well.” Taeyeon added.

 

I don't know where they went, I haven't seen them today.” Oppa smirked.

 

Strange...Maybe they'll come when they read the text massage manager oppa sent.

Manager oppa commanded us to sit down and to listen to our song, how it is so far.

I have to admit I like it so far, but I noticed that there are parts with voices I don't know.

I think the others noticed it as well because they had a questioning look on their faces like me.

 

Oppa? Who did the rap part and the other ones to which I can't attach the voices to??” Tiffany asked.

 

He laughed. “ Do you like it?”

 

Yes it sounds good but who is it?”

 

Just then the door swung open revealing Victoria unnie with Luna and Sulli.

Victoria unnie had an angry face.

 

Oppa! Do these 3 girls belong to you?” She asked.

 

Victoria and Luna made some space and Amber and Krystal came in with Lynn, Sina and Naoko grabbed by the neck. The 3 were looking down.

 

Yes, why? Did they cause trouble?”

 

“Yes they were fooling around in the practice room.”,Amber stated. The 3 were looking up now with an apologizing expression. Manager oppa was looking angry at them, I think he was a bit embarrassed,”They should get a hard punishment!”

 

Suddenly all starting to laugh including f(x) and Amber and Krystal released their grip from their necks. We were dumbfounded like manager oppa as well now.

 

You're faces are priceless!!” Amber laughed.

 

Don't worry oppa they didn't make any trouble.”, Vic unnie smiled,” Instead we had a lot of fun.”

 

Really?” Jessica asked.

 

Ne unnie. They danced and sang with and for us.” Krystal smiled.

 

Where did you find them? They are good. With a bit more training they could become debut as a trio.” Luna joked and Sina slapped her arm.

 

Actually we found them on Facebook.” He laughed.

 

Well good choice then.” They laughed along.

 

So they really didn't bother you?” Manager oppa asked to make sure they really didn't do anything.

 

No not at all. They are so funny, hilarious.” Amber stated.

 

So we get going again, we have to practice for our comeback as well. Visit us again some time.” Victoria waved at them.

 

We will. See you.” Lynn waved back.

 

The 3 then sat down beside the others and started chatting. I looked at Lynn but she seems to ignore me..

 

Sooo.. I think I have to be careful if you get along too well with the f(x) members, they are pranksters.” Manager oppa chuckled.

 

Don't worry oppa there are enough of the others we can do pranks on.” Lynn chuckled, too.

 

Please no more pranksters, we have enough here already.” Fany sighed.

 

I won't be too mean to you, Fany.” Sina smiled and winked.

 

Fany?? Sina is already calling Tiffany with her nickname? They seem to be friends now.

I saw Fany winking back to her and Taeyeon was not amused with that sight, I think.

 

Oppa we still have no answer at our question. We asked who sang the parts in the song we don't know.”

Sooyoung spoke up.

 

Right, then have a guess.”

 

It's obvious that it has to be this 3 over there since they left the dorm earlier than us and were her all the time although you said that you haven't seen them.” Sica said coldly.

 

I know I'm not good at lying.”,He pouted,” Who do you think did which part?”

 

I'm sure Sina sang and didn't rap.” Tiffany said confident. Manager oppa answered her question with a nod.

 

Who thinks Naoko did the rap?”, Manager oppa asked and just Sunny and Yul raised their hands,” Who thinks Lynn did it?” The rest of us raised their hands.

 

The majority is right, I did it.” Lynn smiled.

 

Cool show us some.” Hyoyeon said.

 

Lynn started to rap that part and we listened to her impressed, but after some lines she stopped and hold her hands in front of her face. Is she embarrassed?? There is no need for that.

 

That was good no need to be embarrassed.” Fany said and the others clapped.

 

But the other two now have to sing their part,too.” Lynn protested.

 

Fine.” Sina said and started singing after that Naoko sang and got an applause from us as well.

 

After some talking manager oppa told us it's time to record the chorus of the song so it's finally complete. We went into the room with the microphones but because it is not that big it was very tight, so we had to stand very close together.

I felt someone accidentally touching my hand so I looked who it was and caught Lynn staring at me with her green eyes, we both looked down immediately.

How come I didn't noticed that she was standing next to me? But as I looked up again I saw her chatting happily with Hyo and Yul, ignoring me.

She is chatting with Yul although she treated her harsh this morning and ignores me instead? What's with that?

I wanted to ask her but we then got the signal that we're starting to record now.

 

After nearly half an hour we finished and left SM building and decided to go eat lunch together.

I tried over and over again to get to talk to Lynn but I couldn't and after a while I gave up, so I stayed with Seohyun the main time.

Finished with eating lunch we decided to go back to the dorm since manager oppa hadn't something for us to do anymore.

 

Lynn my love, would you take me with your motorbike?” Sina was clinging on Lynn's arm.

 

Of course. I promised you, didn't I?”

 

Thanks honey.” And she ran over to the motorbike.

 

Lynn I thought you would take me!?” Hyoyeon protested.

 

When did I say that?” Lynn stuck her tongue out and went to her motorbike, too. I was just watching this scene with a sad face, I admit.

 

Are you okay, Unnie?” Seohyun asked.

 

Ehm y..yeah of course.”

 

Seohyun and I went over to our van, I looked back one last time seeing Sina holding tight on Lynn by wrapping her arms around her waist. Then they drove off.

 

Arriving at our dorm, I immediately went into my room and fell on my bed. A few minutes later Yul came in.

 

Yoong, is something wrong?”

 

No.”

 

Come on, I know you the best. Something is bugging you.”

 

How come Lynn is chatting happily with you, but ignoring me?”

 

I apologized for my behavior this morning, that's why. But I don't know why she is ignoring you..”

 

Did I do something wrong?”

 

I don't know..”, Yul came towards me and sat down next to me caressing my back,” How about going to her and ask her?”

 

Ok. Thanks Yul for encouraging me.” I hugged her tight.

 

No need. Now go and get your girl.” Yul laughed.

 

That's not funny.” I said with a serious face.

I'm sorry.”

 

I left the dorm and went up to the floor above us and rang the doorbell. After a while Miriam opened the door.

 

Oh hello Yoona. Come in.”, I stepped in and saw Sina sitting on the sofa, the person I don't really want to see right now.”What brings you here?” Miriam asked.

 

Is Lynn here?”

 

Ehm I think so.”

 

She is on the balcony with May and Tina.” Sina interrupted.

 

Thanks.”

 

I went over to the balcony and saw the 3 of them standing there, watching the skyline of Seoul and chatting. On german of course, so I couldn't understand a thing.

 

Lynn?” I called her and all turned around, then May and Lynn winded her eyes, turned around again and throw something from the balcony and put something into their pockets.

Then they faced me again. What a strange action.

 

What do you want?” She asked with a curious face,

 

Can we talk?”

 

About what?”

 

I shifted my gaze to May then to Tina and I think they understood what I was trying to say.

 

We're leaving you guys alone then.” Tina said and smiled at me, I smiled back. They left the balcony and after they closed the door I spoke up again.

 

Why are you ignoring me?”

 

I'm not ignoring you.”

 

You do, I'm not dumb. Since you left this morning you didn't say a word to me.”

 

You weren't talking to me neither.”

 

That was because you were walking away all the time and were with Yuri and Hyoyeon.”

 

Is it wrong that I'm doing something with the others?”

 

No. Nevertheless was your behavior strange.”

 

You're right.. I'm sorry.”

 

Why are you like that?”

 

It is because of what Yuri said this morning... I..I think she is right.”

 

What do you mean.”

 

Look. We just met 3 days ago. You don't know much about me. I think we should get to know each other more first before we are doing something like sleeping together in one bed or cuddling or something like that. That just doesn't feel right.”

 

But I feel comfortable with you already.”

 

That's just because I saved you that day when you were nearly hit by that stupid car. I just did that because I didn't want to see' Girls Generation's Im Yoona died by a car accident because her members and companions were careless' or something like that in the news, nothing more or less.” I felt really hurt hearing her saying that.

An 'Okay' was the only thing I could say now.

 

I'm not a person you should deal too much with, I don't think I'm a good person.” She continued.

 

B..but..”

 

I think you should leave now.” She said while turning around again, looking into the sky.

 

Tears formed in my eyes and I opened the balcony door revealing the rest of the soccer team standing there eavesdropping our conversation.

They were looking at me, but I didn't care. I made my way through them and left their dorm.

The only thing I heard was Sina scolding Lynn.

 

Lynn!! Why did you do that, you hurt her by saying such a thing!!! Are you crazy??”

 

Can't this girl stop interfering? I closed the door, my tears rolling down my face now and went down to our apartment again.

 

-I'm so sorry Yoona, but I think this was the right thing to do.- Lynn thought

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Info: I'll uplode a new fanfic soon so stay tuned, it will be about YoonYul (YoonaxYuri) and ChaeRa (CLxDara) :)) <3