The Reason why

That one person,You.

Annyeong my dear readers! <3

I'm sorry for not updating earlier but I'm sick right now and wasn't motivated to continue writing but now I managed it and here I am again with a new chapter on the day of SNSD new Album release!!^^

Did you listen to it already?? I think it's good but Mr. Mr. is not really my favourit..but I'm looking forward to the MV^^  what about you? Please leave some comments :)

I also made a new main Image. This time I put a bit more effort in it xD I hope you like it^^

Enjoy reading <3

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 11

 

Lynn POV

 

Lynn!! Why did you do that? You hurt her by saying such a thing!! Are you crazy??”

Sina stormed towards me and the others were standing behind her, also with an angry expression. I was still facing the sky.

 

LYNN I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!”

 

BECAUSE IT WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO!!” I turned around and screamed at her. My eyes were getting teary.

 

WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU SAYING? I'M SURE IT WASN'T RIGHT!” She screamed back.

 

Hey calm down you two! We can talk without screaming, don't we?”, Tina got between us,“Lynn I thought you like Yoona!? Why did you say such a thing then?”

 

I heard that the balcony door from the apartment below ours opened.

 

Yeah I like her and I don't want her to get hurt. That's why I said that.”

 

I don't get what you mean.. You hurt her just now with saying that.” May spoke up, too.

 

You just don't understand. Mind your own business. I'm going for a walk.” I said coldly and left the balcony.

 

Then explain it to us if we don't understand.”

 

Hey Lynn!! We're not finished here, you can't just go now!!” Sina shouted after me but I ignored it and left the dorm.

 

 

Sina POV

 

I really don't understand her. Why did she do that? We all know that Yoona is the member she likes the most and now she is the only member she don't want to get a long with?!

I felt so sorry for Yoona as she left our dorm with tears in her eyes. She was surely hurt.

That's why I screamed at Lynn although I don't like fighting and screaming at all.

I'm usually not the type to act like that but this made me just so furious.

As we all watched how Lynn left our dorm, I wanted to run after her but Tina told me to let her alone for now and talk to her later.

Actually I have never seen Lynn screaming before, it really took me aback and as I looked into her teary eyes I saw pure sadness in her eyes and no anger.

It gives me the feeling that she didn't want to say this to Yoona, but why did she do it then? Did something happen?

We then heard some voices from the balcony below us.

 

Hey! Why are you screaming there like that? Why are all people screaming today..” We looked down and saw Sooyoung who was complaining.

Then three other heads popped out. It was Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon.

 

It's really loud and everybody can hear it if you are screaming on the balcony, you know.” Hyoyeon said.

 

We're sorry.” Tina responded.

 

Why did you scream anyway? Sina-ya I could clearly hear that it was you. Are you guys fighting?” Tiffany asked worried.

 

Yeah it was me, I'm sorry. I was just so angry because of some words Lynn said.” I explained.

 

What words?” Taeyeon asked.

Ehm..”, I looked over to Tina because I didn't know if I should say it or not.

 

It doesn't matter it was just a little misunderstanding..” Tina said and I looked over to her again and mouthed 'What? A LITTLE MISUNDERSTANDING??', she just shrugged.

 

Anyway, is Yoona already there again?” I asked.

 

No. She isn't here yet. We thought she is with you?”

 

No not anymore.. she left a while before.”

 

Huh?? Where is she then?” Taeyeon questioned.

 

By the way.. had your 'misunderstanding' something to do with Yoona?” Sooyoung asked. Damn she is sharp witted.

 

Just ask her when she is back. We're going in now.”

 

YURI-YA!! DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOONA IS?” We heard Sooyoung while stepping back into our apartment.

 

 

Lynn POV

 

I was wandering around the streets with cars passing by. It was already dark by now, but I had no intention to go back to the dorm yet. I saw a little park in front of me so I went there. I sat on one of the benches in front of the pond.

I then took out my mobile and opened the message I got this morning while we were with f(x) in the practice room. I were just staring at it blankly till I noticed that my tears were dropping onto the display.

As I was about to put it back into my pocket it rang, it was Svea.

As much as I didn't wanted to pick up, I did it in the end, but didn't say anything.

 

Lynn?? Are you there?” I heard her saying but still I didn't respond.

 

I heard your sobs... Please come back now it's pretty late already. We're all worrying about you....and Hyoyeon was here to talk with you.” She continued.

 

What Hyoyeon?”

 

Yeah she was searching for you and said that she wanted to talk with you, but you weren't there.”

 

I looked at my watch and saw that it's past midnight already. I didn't even noticed that I was walking that long, so I stood up and made my way back.

 

Ok I'm coming back now..But don't wait for me.” I said and hang up.

 

As I was walking back the way I came I only noticed how far I've been walking, needing over an our to get back to the dorm.

I opened the door to our apartment and as I expected it was all dark, so they all went to sleep already. Getting something to drink I went into the kitchen and after that I finally headed into my room. I didn't want to wake the other two up so I needed to get to my bed in pure darkness which was not easy to handle, because all kind of stuff was lying on the floor. We really need to tidy up.

As I finally reached my bed I laid down, closing my eyes, but I really couldn't sleep.

Instead of sleeping I was thinking about if it was really right to do what I have done and every 30 minutes I looked how late it was till I saw the sun slowly rising.

Now it was 7am and I decided to get up. I went into our bathroom to wash up and then headed into the kitchen to make breakfast. Because it was still early in the morning I had the idea to make a big breakfast this time with all kind of food since I have some time to do it. I'm sure the others would wake up by the smell of food anyway.

After nearly 2 hours the breakfast was finally set. That looks really great, I have to admit.

 

Girls breakfast is ready!!” I shouted and just a few minutes later Birte stormed out of her room.

 

Fooooooood!!!” She screamed. I laughed at her actions, she really is our biggest shikshin.

 

Just wait a bit till the others are here, too, ok?”

 

Ok..” She pouted.

 

Wow you really made a lot. Who should eat all that?” I heard Miriam.

 

Seriously.. how long did you take to make all of this?” Sina asked.

 

Ehm nearly 2 hours!?” I stated.

 

Really? How come you could wake up that early if you came home late at night?”

 

I didn't even sleep..”

 

Why?”

 

I just couldn't.”

 

You were thinking about Yoona, right?”,” Sina asked but I didn't utter a word,”I'm really sorry for scolding you like that yesterday, I just couldn't understand why you did that and because you hurt her with that I was really angry. I didn't mean to scream at you it just happened..”

 

No need to say sorry, it was your right to that after I acted like that and besides I screamed,too.”

 

Sina then went over to me and hugged me tight. As she pulled away again she was still holding on my shoulders looking straight into my eyes.

 

Will you tell us why you did that stupid thing yesterday?” She asked.

 

I will but let me take my time okay?”

 

She nodded and smiled at me. Then we heard someone coming out of my room.

 

Wow so much food. Who made all of these?” May asked with sparkling eyes.

 

Lynn was it that boring for you that you had to make this much? We can't eat all of it alone, the whole table is full of food.” Tina said.

 

But it looks so yummy.” Birte stated.

 

Yeah it does. How about we ask the Soshis to eat with us?”

 

God no if Yoona comes it will be an awkward atmosphere, but I didn't say it because we just can't avoid the other Soshis now, too, just because of the thing between Yoona and me, so I just kept silent.

 

Great idea! Wait.. I'll text Fany.”,Sina said and ran into her room to get her phone,” She said she will wake the rest of them up and they come up then.”

 

Ok so I go to heat up the things that needs to get heated up, because I think it got cold by now. Please set the table up for 9 more persons.”I said and went into the kitchen.

 

Damn what should I do when Yoona is here, should I act like nothing happened? That would be mean..but sitting there with a sad face and say nothing is not an great option either.

After a while our doorbell rang and the Soshis went in. I didn't see them but I heard them.

 

It smells really good here.” Sunny said.

 

Wow so much foooood. That looks really great. Who made all of these?” I heard Sooyoung, that shikshin.

 

Just than I stepped out of the kitchen with the rest of the food I made and I felt all pointing with the fingers at me.

 

Lynn made it.” Sina said.

 

Yeah she had nothing better to do early in the morning. It was too boring for her.” Tina laughed. I smiled and put the food on the table as all gathered around it.

 

Because we were that many people we weren't sitting on our regular seats. We were just sitting were we wanted to.

I was sitting at the end of the table with Hyoyeon and Yuri next to me, just a seat next to Yuri were Sina and Tiffany sitting and next to Hyoyeon Seohyun. We were chatting happily, mostly about dancing and their work, but they were also interested in what I had planned to do in the future. I sometimes glanced over to Yoona who was sitting at the other end of the table. She was chatting with Sooyoung, Sunny, Svea and Birte, but she wasn't looking as bright and happy as she normally does.

After finishing eating, the others volunteered to clean up the table, so I took a cup of coffee and went onto the balcony to enjoy the nice air. I really appreciate having a balcony.

Just then someone stood beside me, I looked over and saw Hyoyeon there, staring into the sky like I did.

We were standing there for a while like that, silently, till she spoke up.

 

What happened to you and Yoona yesterday?” She asked without facing me.

So you heard it..” I sighed.

 

Of course, we all know. How could I not when she came back with red eyes because of crying.”

 

She cried that hard?” I felt ashamed now.

 

Yes. Why did you say that to her without a clear reason?”

 

I have a reason..”, I took out my phone and opened the text message from yesterday,” That's why I've done this..” I showed it to her and her eyes widened.

 

From who is it?” She asked.

 

I don't know it was anonymous...”

 

Then any clue who it could be?..”

 

Who could be what?” Tiffany interrupted us and came onto the balcony along with Sina. Damn now I have to tell them this, too. Instead of telling them I just showed them the text message, too.

 

From: Unknown

 

Keep away from Yoona! If you don't do as I say something really bad will happen to her and you don't want that, right? I got an eye on you. Next time you'll not be able to save her, next time I will hit!

Have a great time! ..Hahaha you sure will not.

 

That is the reason why you did that yesterday. So you did it just to protect her.. why didn't you say anything?” Sina asked.

 

I'm sorry I wasn't sure if I should..”

 

Tiffany went to close the door of the balcony so the others wouldn't hear our conversation.

 

Lynn you should have told at least one of us. We could help you..” She spoke up.

 

How could you help? If this person see's Yoona and me together again, she'll get hurt and I really don't want that..”

 

As it sound this person was also the one driving the car that almost hit Yoona, that means it really was an attack....But that doesn't make sense.” Hyoyeon stated.

 

Why?” Sina asked her.

 

Look. That accident was on the second day since you're here and there is no possibility that this person saw Lynn and Yoona together before, because this accident was the very first interaction between those two.”

 

Right.”

 

We were all staring into the sky now thinking of anything to solve this problem. What Hyo said was right. There was really no possibility to see Yoona and me before that, so why would that person attack her? And how did this person know where we were going?

 

I think it has to be a person who knows Lynn..” Sina interrupted our thoughts.

 

Why?” I asked.

 

Because I don't think it could be someone Yoona knows. No one know that we're here working with SNSD right? Not even the fans, just the company right?”

 

That's right, yes.” Tiffany agreed.

 

So how would they get your phone number? I think it's someone you know, Lynn and who that person knows that we were going here.”

 

So that means it has to be a person who knows you that well you to even get your phone number. It has to be someone you had to be dealing with..”

 

Wow I feel like in some criminal series, so exciting!” Hyoyeon exclaimed.

 

Hyo that's not helping at all.” Tiffany had a serious face and Hyoyeon pouted.

 

How could it be someone who knows me? They are all in Germany.”

 

Maybe that person followed us!?”

 

Who in their right mind would follow us? Some crazy stalker? Come on who could it be in your opinion, huh?? Who would stalk us, we're not even well known.” I scoffed.

 

Maybe your crazy ex-lover.” Hyoyeon laughed.

 

Haha very funny..”

 

That's not a bad idea..” admitted Fany.

 

Are you serious??” I asked in disbelieve.

 

Yes. Anyway we have to watch out from now on. I don't want to know how far this person would go and where this person follows us all around.”

 

Yeah, but I still think that you didn't made the right decision, Lynn.” Hyoyeon stated.

 

I agree. You should have talked about it with her and not make a decision on your own. When we're in our apartments there is no possibility to see you two together. But that was your instinct to protect her, that's how humans are.” Tiffany agreed with Hyoyeon.

 

That's is how people act in Dramas”, Hyoyeon chuckled,” You watched too much of them?”

 

Then the door opened revealing Taeyeons face.

 

I'm sorry for disturbing you, you seem like you were in an important conversation, but Fany we need to attend our schedule.”

 

It's fine TaeTae, we finished it already. So see you at training later.” Tiffany waved at us and left the balcony together with Taeyeon. These two are so cute. I'm glad that they are together as many Sones wished. My TaeNy heart beats now.

Just as they left our dorm we left the balcony, too, and we noticed that nearly all left already except Seohyun.

 

Seohyun-ah where are all the others??” I asked confused.

 

Tae-unnie, Fany-unnie, Sooyoung-unnie and Yuri-unnie left for schedule, Sunny went with some of your girls into our apartment for some gaming and Yoona-unnie and Sica-unnie went out in the city with a few of your girls.” She smiled.

 

I see.. You two have no schedule to attend to today?” I asked Hyoyeon and Seohyun.

 

No, but we planned to go to SM- Building for some practice. You want to come with us?”

 

I looked over to Sina and she smiled and nodded. So we got ready and left the dorm. After letting the ones who were in the Soshi dorm with Sunny know that we were going, Naoko joined us and we drove off with Hyoyeon's car, a Land Rover Range Rover.

As we arrived at SM we headed directly to the practice room, on our way we met some other SM artists. Hyoyeon told us that there will maybe be a dance break in the new song so she wanted to get some ideas and we should help her.

After a while we got some ideas but didn't know how to put it all together, so made a little break.

I was looking for some songs to listen to on the laptop which was connected with the loudspeaker in the room. Then I found a song I really like to listen to so I turned it on and as soon as Seohyun and Hyoyeon heard it they turned around and smiled at me.

 

The twinkle, twinkle
The twinkle, twinkle

Even when hidden, I twinkle, what can be done?
I stand out completely
Even when shrouded in a veil
I twinkle, it’s obvious

As soon as I started dancing and singing along Hyoyeon and Seohyun stood up from the floor and joined me. Sina and Naoko just watched us puzzled, but then they laughed along with us.

Lynn you just revealed that you're a fan.” Sina said.


 

Don't worry these two know already.” I chuckled.


 

Really? I didn't know.”


 

Yeah they were really fast.” I smiled.


 

Just because we have a better memory than the others.” Seohyun said proud.


 

But the others won't find out I think.. should we help them a bit?” Hyoyeon asked.


 

How?”


 

Wear the clothes you wore on the photos you sent us. You still have them?”


 

Not exactly the same but similar.” I smiled.


 

Great.”


 

Ehm the song you were singing and dancing to just now.. Can we learn it too?” Sina asked a little shy.


 

Sure.”


 

So we spent the rest of the time we had teaching Naoko and Sina the Twinkle, Twinkle and had a lot of fun.


 


 

Yoona POV

 

Sica and I were enjoying the time we spent with the girls in the city. Many people recognize us immediately but we didn't care. Sica said she wanted to distract me from thinking too much about a certain person and she and the other girls did pretty well. So as we spent the whole afternoon in town we got back to the dorm to get the girls soccer stuff and to go then to the stadium for training. I hope it won't rain suddenly again like last training.

As we arrived at the dorm we laughed at the sight of the girls sitting all together in front of the TV playing games. Sunny then told us that Hyoyeon and Seohyun went to practice with Lynn, Sina and Naoko. I wonder if Lynn is thinking as much about me as I do about her, but I don't think she does.

After getting the gamers away from the TV and getting their stuff we left again.

At the stadium the members who had schedules and the coach were already waiting for us, but 5 people were still missing.

They came nearly 10 minutes after us though. I think the coach wasn't that amused.

 

You're late.” He said with an annoyed face.

 

We know, we're sorry.” Lynn said.

 

It was our fault we delayed them and forgot the time.” Hyoyeon protected them.

Anyway, get your into the stadium and get ready NOW!” He scolded them again and they bowed 90° and Lynn glanced at me. Her face turned into a sad expression and then they rushed in.

 

During the whole training I noticed that Lynn wasn't playing that well as last time, she didn't even scored once. About the end of the training I saw her staring up the grandstand on the side, opposite from where we were sitting.

I took a look to where she was staring at and saw two people standing there watching the training. How could they come in? It is a closed training.

Then the two people were jerked and ran away. Why they are running away all of a sudden? I looked down and saw Lynn running the stairs up like crazy. I never saw her running that fast. All of us stood up wondering why she ran after them. Does she know them?

 

LYNN WHERE ARE YOU GOING??” We heard her teammates screaming after her but she didn't seem to care.

 

We went down the stairs and walked over to the dumbfounded teammates who were just staring blankly to the spot Lynn just disappeared.

Then we ran together to look where Lynn went and as we got out of the stadium on the other side we saw her standing there turning her head to every direction, searching for them.

 

Lynn? What is wrong? Who were the people just now? You know them?” Tina asked her and Lynn turned around to face us. Her face was very pale.

 

I think I just saw my ex..”

 

to be continued..

______________________________________________________________________________________________

How was it? What do you think will happen if Lynn meets her ex? Comment if you have some wishes or ideas what I should write in this fanfiction, if I like those ideas I will include it in the story^^ So I will give you the  chance to create the story with me :)

And by the way do you want Yoona and Lynn to get back together? I'm curious about that^^

Please check out my new fanfiction it's about YoonYul and ChaeRa, it's called Everyday Love <3

here is the Link: http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/676391