Chapter 2.

In another world, can you....love me?

YOUR POV

"YAH, LISTEN!"

I startled. It's Luhan oppa voice. What's wrong???

"EVERYBODY, STOP EATING AND LISTEN!" He shouted again. I choked and listened to him.

"Who is always send me paper cranes in my locker?" He said clearly.

All the girls just keep silent then they started to whisper to other.

"YAH, LISTEN! WHO DID IT, JUST STOP BECAUSE I HAD MY GIRLFRIEND,NA MI, OKAY? IF I KNOW WHO DO IT AND CONTINUE DO IT, I'LL KILL THAT PERSON, ARRASSEO???" He yelled.

All the girls nodded obedient. Except me, I froze with what he just said. Because that one is.....me! Eotteokhae??? TT^TT

I choked and coughed. Luckily, Luhan didn't see my act. But... TT^TT... all of EXO are gazing at me. They all laughed loudly. Oh~ maybe they knew that is me. Hope they don't. Hope they don't. Hope they don't. TToTT

I stood up and went to the rooftop - my favorite place to get some fresh air because if I stay there, my head will explode.

END POV

 

LUHAN'S POV

I stated to all the girls, especially the one who send me paper cranes everyday, just stop do that because I had my love, Na Mi. And I don't want her to get jealous.

After that, she gave me a proud and happy smile. Oh~ The most beautiful smile in the world!

Suddenly I saw EXO laughed loudly like idiots. I don't even know what they are laughing about. Ugh, just ignore them, weird people. I turned back with my Na Mi.

Then they all stood up and about to go somewhere.

"Hey, where are you guys going?" I asked.

"You don't have to know, bleh~" Baekhyun stuck out his tongue naughtily to me.

"Let's go!" Kai shouted cheerfully. They winked mysteriously to each other.

Then they headed to somewhere that I don't know.

END POV

 

YOUR POV

I stood at the handrail, inhaled a deep breath. "Hoooouuuu, pabo Yo Hyun, see? He just love his girlfriend, his only love, his heart has no place for you. But I can't stop myself to loving him, this is forever!" I sighed heavily and muttered.

"You can change his heart!"

I heard someone told me. I turned back and surprisingly.

That is...... EXO, Luhan's friends.

I bowed and quickly went pass them, but someone grabbed my wrist and pulled me back.

OMG!!! He looks like a giant. Park Chan Yeol! "Yah, we didn't finished with you!" He smirked. Oh~ I want to cry now, Sehun, help me~~~

Then we sat on the ground to talking, I sat opposite them. OMG >o<, look at their perfect faces, I just die now!

"Hey, kid, what's your name?" Baekhyun oppa asked me.

I just looked down and whispered. "J-Jung Yo Hyun..."

"What, kid?" Suho oppa asked me.

"M-My name is Jung Yo Hyun and I'm not a kid!!!!!" I shouted at them.

Then all of them glared at me.

Uh Oh~~~

[ To be continued ]

End of chapter 2.

Oh, I don't have free time to write this ff.

So maybe it'll boring.

If u read my ff, plz leave your comment.

Gomawo ^^~ *bow*