Chapter 4.

In another world, can you....love me?

YO HYUN'S POV

They dragged me back the cafeteria, or actually Luhan oppa's table. I don't know what are these guys doing? I felt nervous to face Luhan oppa. I saw oppa and Na Mi unnie are holding hands, talking and smiling. I felt my heart ached. I can't breath. Yah! Wake up, Jung Yo Hyun! Why do you have to hurt? They are....couple! They are doing what each couple always do! Just....his heart won't never have a place for you.....

"Just try! You can do it!" I heard someone told me. Hey, but who? Who can read my mind? Just Sehun can do it. So who? Then I saw Baekhyun oppa is smiling at me.

"O-Oppa...." I stuttered. He winked at me. He's funny and....weird.

"Hey Luhan!!!!" Chanyeol oppa suddenly called Luhan oppa. I saw Na Mi unnie glared at us. Wae?

Luhan oppa raised his head up. "Mwo?" He asked.

"Meet our new friend~~~" Chanyeol oppa sang.

Luhan oppa raised his eyebrow. "She?" He questioned.

"Yes, Jung Yo Hyun!!! She's cute, right?" Baekhyun oppa said. Oh oppa, you shouldn't say that. It made me blushed badly.

"A-Annyeonghaseyo......Jung Y-Yo Hyun imnida....." I bowed politely at oppa and Na Mi unnie.

"Tsk! Whatever!" Luhan oppa sighed. I just smiled awkwardly. Right! He won't treat any girls well, just except his girlfriend.

"Yo Hyun-ah, sit here!" Suho oppa pointed at the seat beside Luhan oppa and then he sat beside me. The rest sat opposite. I just obeyed him.

Na Mi unnie, what's wrong with her eyes? I noticed she is glaring at me the whole time.

"Yah! Na Mi! Why do you looking at Yo Hyun?" Suho oppa suddenly asked her.

She smiled. What? Didn't she glare at me second ago? 

"Aniyo, I just want to see her more because she is so cute!" Na Mi unnie smiled at EXO then she turned to Luhan oppa. "Right, Hannie?" She smiled again.

"Not cute as you!" He stated and smiled at her.

"Whatever~ To us, Yo Hyun is the cutest girl in the world!" Chen oppa said. All of them just smirked. Why did they smirk?

"Right, Na Mi unnie is very cute! And you two is the greatest couple ever!" I smiled and thumbs up. But something was hurt in my heart and actually, my hands was trembling.

"Who need you to say?" Luhan oppa said harshly and he frowned. Am I bad that much? I put my hands down and smiled awkwardly. It's all I can do now.

"Don't like that, Hannie-ah~~~" Na Mi unnie wrapped his arm. They look so happy.

"Huh, don't have to act like that, you like it, right?" Chanyeol oppa smirked at her.

"Hannie-ah, I really don't!" She suddenly cried and clung to oppa.

"Yah! You guys, stop! She's crying!" Luhan oppa muttered.

"Hey, need a handkerchief girl? But I'm scared it'll dirty!" Kris oppa uttered and they smirked at each other. Luhan glared at them.

I just blinked at them. What's wrong with them? Is it a drama?

"You!" Suddenly Luhan oppa pointed at me. I widened my eyes.

"Get out of here. You are the reason. You made her cried." He said harshly. I can't breath and my tears want to fall down but I held them.

"Neh, I will go away, s-sorry. I'm sorry Na Mi unnie..." I bowed at them and Na Mi unnie. Then I walked away or ran away actually.

END POV

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Then, EXO stood up and ran after her. 

"I feel disappointed. If I were you, I won't choose her to be my girlfriend. I'll choose Yo Hyun, or another gril, at least!" Baekhyun said before ran away.

 

Here they were, at the school's garden. They saw Yo Hyun sat on the grass with her arms wrapped around her knees. She leaned her head on her knees and her back faced them. 

 

"Yo Hyun-ah, are you crying?" 

 

[To be continued]

End of chapter 4.

I hope it's not boring.

If u read my ff, plz leave ur comment and check out my another ff, I WILL HAPPY...

Gomawo *bow* ^^~

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! <3 ^^~