Chapter 5.

In another world, can you....love me?

AUTHOR'S POV

"Yo Hyun-ah, are you crying?" Chanyeol uttered then they approached her. Baekhyun ran to them after that. She didn't move. They looked at each other worriedly. Then, Baekhyun suddenly tapped her shoulder gently. She didn't move at all. They decided to lift her head up to face them. And, all of their eyes widened. She is sleeping, like a kid! They sat down.

"Haizzz, she's such a kid!" Baekhyun uttered and he leaned her head on his shoulder so she can feel comfortable.

"Right!" They admitted and chuckled.

"Na Mi, she was so exaggerated!" Tao started the conversation.

"Ugh...I'm sick of her!" Chanyeol said and acted like he is throwing up.

"Why can our friend choose her to be his girlfriend?" Xiumin sighed heavily.

"He said she's beautiful like an angel!" Kris started.

"He said she plays piano very well!" Lay added.

"He said she has a kind heart!" Kai continued.

"He said she has the brightest smile!" D.O frowned.

"He said she's perfect, no one can't replace her!" Suho sighed heavily.

"He's so blind!" Chanyeol said.

"Right, did you guys know Park Na Rae? She was got hit by Na Mi and her group just because Na Rae looked at Luhan. She's in the hospital now!" Chen stated.

"Eyyy, did you guys know Han Hye Jin, I heard Na Mi pushed her fall down the stair because she smiled at Luhan." Chanyeol sighed as shook his head.

And they started talking. (bla...bla...bla...)

"Shh, you guys, quiet, she's sleeping!" Baekhyun suddenly mutterted. 

They obeyed and looked at her.

"She looks like a kid when she sleeps." Suho stated and all of them chuckled in agreement.

"Luhan, Luhan....oppa..." She mumbled while smiling happily.

"She loves Luhan more than everything!" D.O uttered.

They nodded.

RENGGGGGGGGGGGG

"Let's go back the class!" Chanyeol said then they go.

"Baekhyun, don't you go?" Lay mumbled.

"No, I'll skip, I want to stay here with her!" He smiled and looked at them. They just shrugged it off.


LUHAN'S POV

They brought to me their new friend. She looks bored. 

And my Na Mi had an argument with EXO and she cried. This is all because of that stupid! I said her to go away. And then my friends ran after her too.

Surprisingly, Baekhyun told me. "I feel disappointed. If I were you, I won't choose her to be my girlfriend. I'll choose Yo Hyun, or another gril, at least!"

Why should I have to love a stranger? I don't like her at all. I just love Na Mi, just her.

"Na Mi-ah, don't cry..." I tapped Na Mi's back lightly.

"Hannie, did I do anything wrong?" She sobbed. My heart ached.

"No, you didn't do anything wrong?" I kissed her head.

"I just really want to know about her..." She sobbed again.

"Okay, I know you had a kind heart! It's all her fault!" I said and hugged her tightly.

"Hannie, thank you!" She mumbled in my embrace.

"You're welcome, baby!" I smiled and whispered.

END POV


BAEKHYUN'S POV

She is sleeping with her head rested on my shoulder. She looked like a kid. She's cute!

I pinched her left cheek lightly. It made she frowned a bit. Hahaha, so lovely her!

Suddenly, there was a tear rolled down on her cheek, then another and another...... She is crying.  Because of Luhan? I wiped her tears away but it just can't stop, then I just let she cried, like she wanted to.

 "It's not your fault, don't cry!" I whispered and looked at her face. She slowly open her teary eyes.

"Oppa, stop reading my mind!" She muttered.

"I am not!" I smiled at her.

"You are!"

"No!"

"Okay, whatever!" She finally gave up.

"Baekhyun oppa, I'm not beautiful... I can't play piano... I don't have a kind heart... I don't have the brightest smile... And I am not perfect...!" She said while her tears are streaming down her angel face.

What is she talking about? Did she hear that?

"Yo Hyun-ah...." I uttered.

"I'm okay oppa, I think I just wait..." She said and looked up to the sky. "....for his heart..."

She smiled but her tears just continued rolling down.....

END POV

 

[To be continued]

End of chapter 5.

Hope it's not boring TT^TT.

Okay, if u read my ff, plz leave ur comment and check out my another ff "I Will Happy..."

Gomawo *bow* ^^~