Chapter 6.

In another world, can you....love me?

YO HYUN'S POV

I am walking along the hall and suddenly I met Luhan oppa, he stood in front of me with his cold face. What's wrong? Is he going to do something to me? Because...I caused her girlfriend cried. I'm scared, so much. My whole body is trembling and my hands sweated.

"Hey stupid, you made my girlfriend cried. Did you know that?" He looked deeply inside my eyes and smirked.

"I....am.....s..sorry....o..oppa..." I stuttered in fear and stepped 1 step backward.

He stepped 1 step toward and lifted my chin up by his hand. He smirked again. I hate that smirk! My eyes started watery.

"YOU.ARE.SO.STUPID.I.HATE.YOU!" He emphasized as gritted his teeth, with an frighten face. My tears falled down.

SLAP!

My left cheek heated up and it redded. What happened? The one I love the most slapped me? He slapped me, he even slapped a girl? I don't know, that was too fast for me.

"This is the first and the last time I've warned you! Stay away from my friends, my girlfriend and especially, me!" I just standing frozen listened to his statement. Didn't I have any chance to come closer to him anymore? I cried, cried badly, cried like a baby borns.

He ignored my, he turned his back facing me. Suddenly, he turned his head a bit. "You! Love me, right?" He asked.

I had no chance to answered him. He smirked. "Just give up!" The statement made my heart ached, like a sharp knife went through my heart.

I just looked down silently. Feeling his footstep slowly far away from me. Let my tears rolling down my cheeks.

"Maybe I am acting like a stupid, I still won't never give up! I'll love you with all of my heart although your heart never belongs to me, Luhan oppa..." I whispered to myself and lifted my face up with a smile to showed to him, to her, to them, to all the world that I am okay, I can bear all of his cold, his slap, his glare, his disgust, I won't give up, I love him, I am Jung Yo Hyun!

 

Must smile, never cry! I wiped my tears away. I'm not that sensitive Yo Hyun. "Fighting!" I need something to calm myself down now. Uhm.....right! It is!

END POV

 

LUHAN'S POV

I ignored her and walked away. Did I do right? This is the first time I've slapped a girl, a fragile girl. No! She worths it! She made Na Mi cried.

I came back to my class. It's so noisy. Tsk, I guess Mr.Kim was disappeared again.

"L-Luhan-ah...." Someone called me. I looked up. The girl in my class, I guess. I don't even know her name.

"What?" I asked coldly.

"I-I h-have something f-for you...." She stuttered with her cheeks blushed. Confess again?

"I don't like you, go away!" I muttered. She widened her eyes then cried and walked away from me.

 

"She made you angry, right?" Suddenly, Baekhyun tapped my shoulder lightly and took a sit beside me.

"Ugh, yes, she is so annoyed!" I sighed heavily and whimpered.

"So...why don't you slap her?" He questioned me. I startled.

"What do you mean, Byun Baek Hyun?" I asked him with my face frowned.

"Just slap her then your anger will go away, I think so!" He said with the mysterious smirk on his face.

"Byun Baek Hyun!!!" I raised my voice so everybody can hear us.

He came closer to my ear and whispered. "Slap someone while they didn't do anything wrong is fun , I bet!" then walked away.

I stayed silent. How could he know that? Tsk, I don't know.

END POV

 

[To be continued]

End of chapter 6.

A very short and boring chapter but hope u guys'll like it.

If u read my ff, plz leave ur comment and check out my another ff 'I will happy...'

Gomawo *bow* ^^~