Chapter 3.

In another world, can you....love me?

They are all glaring at me. OMG!!! I quickly bowed many many many times. "Sorry oppa, sorry oppa, sorry oppa,......"

They bursted out of laughters. I can see tears in their eyes.

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah"

Are they crazy? I just widened my eyes and looked at them.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked confusedly.

"Cute!" They all said.

"Who? Me?" I asked again, my cheek blushed.

They nodded.

I looked down, don't want to show my tomato face.

END POV

 

This girl so amazed. Baekhyun thought.

Aegyo <3. Xiumin thought.

She's beautiful! Chanyeol thought.

She looks like a naughty kid. Lay thought.

The way she shouts was so cute. Suho thought.

 

YOUR POV

"So, Jung Yo Hyun, you love Luhan right?" D.O oppa suddenly asked me.

"W-What??? A-Aniyo oppa....." I startled.

"You can't hide us, you are the girl sent Luhan the paper cranes. We know it because you are so scared when Luhan warned the person who sent that to him!" Chen oppa said clearly.

"And we heard you muttered to yourself!!!" Xiumin oppa said playfully.

I sighed. They knew it. They knew I love Luhan oppa. But where are the place for me???

"Yes, I sent the paper cranes, I love Luhan oppa for 3 years, I can do anything for him, I will always love him but please don't tell him that I love him because he already had a perfect girlfriend and his heart has no place for me!" I confessed honestly and tried to smile.

They listened to me carefully then they smiled to each other. Weird smiles!

"So why don't you try to make he love you? We will help you!" Baekhyun oppa sad softly and he gave a warm smile to me.

WHAT??????????? ARE THEY SERIOUS? LUHAN OPPA IS THEIR FRIEND!

"N-Neh?" I stuttered confusedly.

"Haizzzz, we hate Na Mi so much, isn't kind or cute, we sick of her fake act. We think she doesn't deserved Luhan at all!" Chanyeol oppa murmured angrily.

"Yes, unlike you, you're innocent, beautiful and really love our Luhan, uh.... sometimes you're childish and crazy but don't worry it's cute!" Kris oppa said softly and smiled.

Awkward silence here......................

JUNG YO HYUN!

I startled when they suddenly called my name.

"So......?" D.O oppa asked.

"But, he won't never love me, he will always love Na Mi eonni, so......." I said but Baekhyun oppa cut off my words.

"Yah, why can you know he won't love you if you don't try once, huh?" He smiled.

"But......." I uttered

"No but, just follow us, we chose you, just only you can deserve our friend Luhan! We know you are the best girl for Luhan, for sure!" Tao stated then he dragged me went down the stair.

Then EXO and me came back the cafeteria. Oh, what are they doing? Pabo EXO!!!! >o<

[ To be continued ]

End of chapter 3.

Maybe it's a bit boring.

If you read my ff, plz leave your comment

Gomawo *bow* ^^~