Chapter 7.

In another world, can you....love me?

LUHAN'S POV

Baekhyun is weird recently. Why did he and also EXO so care about that Yo Hyun girl? To me, she just a stupid. And now I think the thing I did was right! 

After school, I went to Na Mi's class and she wasn't there. Where was she? I'm going to tell her the story. I asked her friends and they said she already went home. So okay, I will tell her tomorrow! Let go home now. Those s was wating for me at the school gate.

"Hey Luhan ~~~~" From far away, I can hear Chanyeol shouted loudly. I immediately approached them. And all I can feel now was a bit weird. They were happy more than normal day. Tsk, who knows? They are just such crazy men.

"Today, that 's not here, my god~~~" Kris smiled happily.

"Yup~ I feel so so great !!!!" Suho shouted in the air.

They started laughing and talking like there's no tomorrow. I am always get confused why they hate Na Mi that much. She's cute and kind, to me.

"Hey where's Baekhyun?" Chanyeol suddenly asked.

"Don't know! Maybe he went home already!" Lay answered.

Baekhyun? He mocked me! We also had an argument. Tsk, I just don't want to meet his face now. Since that girl appeared, everything was spun around. I don't like that girl!

END POV

 

YO HYUN'S POV

I am going home now. Suddenly, Mrs.Kim called me.

"Yo Hyun, can you bring this box to the warehouse for me? I'm having a meeting now." She said.

"Neh!" I answered and smile before handing the box the gave me.

 

After I warehoused it, I turned out and saw Na Mi unnie with some her friends, I guess. They all gave me semi-glares! Hell, so scared! I quickly bowed at her politely. When I was about just step pass her‚ she held my arm, no, she grabbed my arm harshly!

"Ow, unnie???" I frowned because of the pain. Then I was standing in front of her. She smirked.

"Do you know who am I?" She smirked, an annoying smirk.

"N-neh unnie, you are Luhan oppa's girlfriend..." I just answered. But seem like she wasn't pleased with that answered. And all I know after that was she slapped me surprisingly.

"How dare you call Luhan oppa?!?!" She bashed me, her words were so harsh. I really don't know what happening now??? Someone tell me? 

"I...I...unnie..." I stuttered while rubbing my cheeks. Luhan oppa slapped me and now his girlfriend? What the hell did I do wrong???

"You can't have Luhan, !!!" And that was the last sentence she gave me before I knew that I was punched, kicked, hit by her friend. I fell down on the ground. My arms, my legs, my body, they couldn't do anything. It was hurt so much. This is the first time I was hit by some strangers in my life. But more than that, my heart...ached...

"S-stop...please..." My eyes were half-open while pleading them.

"Continue..." Na Mi unnie smirked and gave her friends a sign to continue what they doing.

"Se...se..." I started mumbling.

"S-Se....Sehun-ah...." My tears streaming down and I calles Sehun's name. That was the first name popped in my head.

"Stop, today's enough! Stay away from Luhan or you will receive more than that!!!" She smirked, then she and her friends were disappeared, left me alone with bruises on over my body.

I lied there. For a mimute. And try to stand up again.

My legs were hurt. I couldn't walk normally. But I still tried to go home. 

END POV

 

AUTHOR'S POV

She opened the gate and came inside her house with bruises everywhere. One maid came out.

"Young Miss, you're h--- hey what's wrong with you???" She quickly ran toward Yo Hyun and put Yo Hyun's arm on her shoulder, walked her to her room.

"Thank you so much..." Yo Hyun smiled at her.

"Young Miss, wait a minute. I will...." She was cut off by Yo Hyun.

"No need! I can do it myself. Now I want to be alone..." Yo Hyun smiled but there was something in her smile.

"But..." The maid got confused.

"Yo Hyun can handle it, Min Jung-ah..."

The maid - Min Jung bowed and went out Yo Hyun's room.

---

Yo Hyun lied on the bed and sighed.

"Am I that bad??? It makes everyone hates me??? Right...and then after 100 years, Luhan oppa will love me back..." She smiled.

Suddenly, the door opened...

Min Jung appeared with the first-aid kit on her hands. Yo Hyun quickly sat up.

"You can't handle it and I can't bear seeing you like that!" She stated.

"Min Jung..." Yo Hyun smiled warmly.

 

 

[To be continued]

End of chapter 7.

The shortest chapter ever and so sorry for making you guys wait so long.

So hope you'll enjoy it.

If u read my fanfic, plz leave ur comment and check out my another ff "I will happy..."

Gomawo *bow* ^^~