Chapter 1.

In another world, can you....love me?

Venus School (-.-" my friend created this school's name) is a famous school from primary to university. The students at this school are so rich.

Luhan - a kingka of school. He is handsome, charming and perfect. He is the son of Venus School's president. His family have many big schools in the world. All the girls love him.Luhan is very cold, but he is just warm, gentle and kind with his girlfriend, Han Na Mi, the girl he loves the most. And also his friends, EXO.

Han Na Mi - Luhan's girlfriend. She and Luhan have dated for 1 year. She's a queenka. And yeah, she's extremely beautiful, all of her is perfect. Her family own the biggest cosmetics corporation in Asia. She's arrogant but she always act like she's very kind and cute in front of Luhan, all the girls know that, even EXO,except Luhan.

EXO - Luhan's best friends from primary. Just in this ff, they're all the same age.

You - Jung Yo Hyun - a normal girl. You're a naive, innocent, kind, pretty and childish! Have a very very big crush on Luhan in 3 years. You very very love him. You can do anything for him. Your family has a famous shopping center in America. Your parents are in America now. And you're a bestfriend of....

Sehun - your bestfriend from childhood. He is in Paris now.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh my God! Again?" Luhan shouted when he saw a paper crane in his locker, it says "I LOVE YOU". Then he tossed it in the trash angrily. 

"Again?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes, I always see the paper crane when I open my locker, it was since 1 month." Luhan said angrily.

"I'm sure this girl loves you so so so much!" Chanyeol grinned.

"Yah!" Luhan yelled.

"Okay, okay, I'm just kidding!" Chanyeol laughed.

"Oh, Na Mi- ah!" Luhan waved at her and quickly ran to her. He kissed her forehead.

EXO glared at her.

"What is good at her make Luhan loves her so much?" They whispered.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the class, you looked out the window, drowsy.

Appa, Omma, why did you leave me here alone? TT^TT. I miss you. And Oh Sehun, I want to go to Paris, too! I want to meet you now! You thought and sighed heavily.

POCK!

Mrs.Lee threw a chalk to your head.

"Yah, how dare you!" You stood up, rubbed your head and shouted.

She glared at you.

"Ugh...I'm sorry!" You rubbed the back of your neck.

"And...?" She frowned.

"I will go out now" You went out the class.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lunch time.

"Ohhh, so hungry~~~" You whined, started eating and stared at Luhan. "Oh, Na Mi, she's so lucky and more beautiful than me. Ugh... I want to hit Sehun now. Oh, I love you Luhan!" You mumbled then continued eating.

Suddenly.....

"YAH, LISTEN!"

[ To be continued ]

End of chapter 1.

I hope it's not boring.

If anyone read this ff, plz leave your comment about this.

Gomawo ^O^ *bow*