The Last Rehearsal

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

"The children are so jolly, aren't they?" Luhan asked me.

"You're so getting in to it." I replied.

"Why? Are you getting akward with me calling you omma?" He said and gave me a questioned look.

"Yeah. Pretty much. You know, Jee Soon might get jealous~" I . I talked with him last night but pretended to be sleep talking.

"No~ I already dumped her, didn't I? You sleep talked last night. I did not kissed her on the cheek, I just merely whispered something." He explained.

"Oh. Alright~ Whatever you say." I replied. I made a smirk to hide my happiness and to look like I'm teasing.

"Omma's jealous!" He said.

"Appa's a feeler." I replied to him while smiling. Then, we headed to the classroom. We just enjoyed each other's company while walking.

"Annyeoong!" Kai said and smiled; welcoming us into the classroom.

"Annyeong!" I replied.

"Sup yo!" Luhan said and made a brofist with him.

"Guys, everybody's waiting for you. They really came early." He narrated happily.

"Oh really? BUt it's still 6 in the morning!" I said.

"Tsch. Excited bunch of kids." Luhan said uninterested.

"Well, I transferred to the maze booth, so good luck guys! Break a leg!" Kai said while heading off.

He's such a cheerful one. He also has a tantalizing and heartwarming smile.

"Good luck Kai!" I said while raising my hand. 

"Fighting!" Luhan and I both said.

Then, we entered the room. Almost everybody is busy.

"Jjeolbaee! Luhan!" Park Shin said.

"What is it?" Luhan said innocently and smiled. Ah. He's faking it again.

"Here's the last page. Read it together guys! Enjooy the mayoo!" She said while heading off.

"Enjoy the mayo?" Luhan gave a questioned look.

"Your part in the History mv. Listen, Ganjue dao meiyo?" I replied informatively.

"Omma's awesome! Wow. You even know my part." He said.

"Park Shin just narrated it to me." I defended.

"If that's what you say~" Luhan replied, teasing me.

"Let's just read this." I said.

He just nodded.

-------------

Last scene:

Jjeolbae: Release me.

Luhan: You're the only one I've got.

Jjeolbae: You've still got many things to find.

*Kissing Scene*

Narrator: That scene made light. Embroidering the whole world with their love. In there, the creepy, spooky creatures faded in an instant. Such a wonderful scene appeared in front of them. A world where peace prevailed.

--------

"WHAAAT?!?!?! ARE YOU KIDDING MEE?!" I asked them.

Luhan gave a shocking look, he faced me, and smirked.

"Hehehe. Omma and Appa will have a kissing scene!" He whispered to me.

"Eh?!" I said to him. Giving out a disgusted look.

"No we're noot kidding youu~ You should do that or else--" Park Shin said and pointed to Sir Minho.

"I will decrease your grades." The teacher said.

"Can you place an alternate ending? Pretty pleaase?" I asked.

"You won't kiss. The lighting will make it look like you kissed. But if it will not work," Sir Minho smirked and continued.

"You'll have to do it." Park Shin, Hyun Ah, and Sir Minho said at the same time.

"A-ah. You guys teamed up to set us up." Luhan said and pouted.

I gave an annoyed look.

They just laughed.

I already know that when these teamed up, for sure, they'll set up pranks.

"Siir~ You're teaming up with theeem!" I said.

"Weell," Sir said and smiled.

"General Rehearsal today! The show's later!" Hyun Ah said.

"YOU'LL HAVE TO DO IT THREE TIMES FOR YOU TO BE USED TO IT!" Sir Minho shouted.

"ARE YOU KIDDING MEEEE?!" I exclaimed.

Everybody in the room laughed.

I'm hopeless. T^T