Nado, Saranghae.

Sugar Coated Luhan

Luhan's P.o.V.

I woke up just exactly as we parked in front of the building. Sitting beside Kris, who is currently our  driver, I immediately opened up the door and didn't turn back. I quickly entered the building without facing them.

The president's secretary welcomed me and pointed the practice room up.

I just bowed and went.

"So today's our appearance as a group, huh." I murmured to myself.

I went to my locker and took Jjeolbae's polaroid with me from the bag. I pulled the magnet out of the locker's door and placed our picture there. Then, I locked it.

I started preparing my costume as I saw the members enter one by one.

They've gathered but one person's missing.

"Where's Lay?" I asked them.

"He just fixed a few things downstairs. He'll be right back, don't worry." Suho informed. I just nodded and proceeded with my costume. 

I wore the costume in our Mama mv. The video's going to be released today and we'll be going to perform at SMTown.

I slipped the ring to my hand and looked at it for a while. Then, I  smiled.

"Missing her?" Xiumin asked.

"Aniya!" I denied. It's pretty awkward if they'd know about our relationship.

Lay's P.o.V.

"Good morning, Jianne." I said to our company's receptionist.

"Good morning! Oh, who is this girl? Is she a trainee? She's pretty!" She complimented.

"No. She's one of our friends." I answered.

She grinned and faced Jjeolbae.

"Do you want to take up an audition? Can you dance?" She asked.

"Well....it's fine with me....uhm.. yes. I could dance...somehow." Jjeolbae said in a stuttering voice.

"No need to be nervous! I'm Jianne by the way. I hope we get along well!" She said and smiled at her.

"I'll be leading you to our audition room. Lay, you could go with your members. The show's starting soon." Jianne said as I nodded and went away. Before I could get to turn in the corner, I saw Jianne laughing with Jjeolbae. So, she made friends right away.


I entered the room and saw all of them preparing. 

Actually, about how Jjeolbae went with us...

Flashback

"I know what to do with you." I said.

"What?" 

"I'm going to let you audition at SM!" I recommended.

"It's impossible for me to do so. I won't even get the chance to pass!" She said.

"Kris told me that you were awesome! I even saw you dancing to Shinee's Sherlock!" I said.

"Y-YOU DID?" 

I nodded.

"It's not too bad to give it a shot." I said and patted her shoulder.

"I..I'll give it a try." She said.

"Good."

After that, I stood up and went outside. I waved to her and she waved back. I quickly approached Suho and told him what happened. Then, he secretly told the members except Luhan. 

------------

 

"Where have you been?" Luhan asked.

"ALL MY LA-A-A-A-A-YFF!!" Chen and Xiumin shouted and we cracked.

"HAHAHAHA!  I just talked with Jianne." I said to them.

"You like the new receptionist, don't you?" Chanyeol teased and I got flustered.

"Oooh. The unicorn's finding..." Kris said and let Sehun continue.

"SOMEBODY TO LOOOOOOVE!" Justin's fanboy continued.

"Enough with that Justin Bieber thingy!" Kyungsoo said.

"If the two of you get to know each other better, introduce me to her friend, okay?" Kai asked.

"You mean the trainee?"  Tao asked as Kai nodded.

"I thought you like---?" Kyungsoo asked.

"No, I'm giving her to Luhan." Kai said and patted Luhan's shoulder.

"You liked Jjeolbaeeee?" Luhan said and widened his eyes.

"I'm talking about my keychain. AAAAAH! SO YOU REALLY LIKE HER." Kai teased but what Luhan asked was true. The members started laughing.

"Just kidding. Yes. But I like the trainee now. She's aaaaall yours."  Kai said with aegyo.

"Five minutes left, guys." Jianne said and knocked on our door.

"NEE!" We all shouted.

Luhan's P.o.V.

This is it. But I miss her already. Then, I secretly headed to the corner of our practice room to see my locker.

I grabbed the picture and held it for a few seconds.

"I won't betray you." I whispered to myself.

"Betray who?" Kris asked while his body was slumped on his locker.

"Betray me?" Baekhyun teased.

"Or betray...." Chen said.

"Her?" All of them said.

"Hajimaaa." I  said and immediately shut the locker door.

"We all know that you like her." Tao said.

"Ah whatever. Five minutes have passed. We've got to go." I said.

We were walking down the building when Jianne asked to chat with Lay for a few seconds.

Lay's P.o.V.

"I'll just follow." I said and asked Jianne what had happened.

"She's accepted. That quick." She said in amazement.

"Jinja? What did the staff say?" I said and smiled.

"Her moves are so syncronized. Her voice is so beautiful. Probably the next BoA. We need her now! We've got another star!" She said while imitating their voices.

"And by the way, she's allowed to view what it is like backstage. She'll be watching them.....with Mr. Lee Soo Man." She added.

I felt so happy for her. She'll be seeing Luhan for a long time, I guess.

"And Lay oppa....." She said.

"What is it?" I asked.

She gave me a paper containing three English words that I don't understand.

"What is this?"

"For you."

"Ah. Kamsa!" I said and waved goodbye to her. She waved back.

I immediately entered the van.

"Kris hyung." I said as I sat beside him.

"Would you care to tell me what this means?" I asked him and showed the paper.

He immediately grinned.

"Wae?"

"That means....Saranghae." He said. My eyes widened and gave out a smile.

"YES!" I said.

"I'm happy for you. Flip it back." Kris said and I did.

"I hope you could give the love I have for you." Kris translated and smiled.

"Waaaah~ The unicorn's gonna make a move!" The maknae teased.

Then, our driver started the engine and proceeded to the concert grounds.

-------------

Luhan's P.o.V.

After we've arrived, we sat backstage. Shinee and Super Junior have performed. TVXQ are now performing. While they were singing, the president came to greet us.

"Annyeong." He said.

We stood up and bowed 90 degrees.

"Annyeong haseyo." We greeted politely.

"Remember, don't panic. Recall the training we provided you." He said and we nodded.

"About the show," He said. He was about to continue when Seohyun barged in.

"Mr. Lee Soo Man! Sunny has collapsed!" She said. Mr. Lee panicked and rushed to the other room.

All we heard was the president panicking and calling an ambulance.

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

I was sitting down with the managers when I saw a strange woman entering backstage. I've decided to call EXO's manager to come with me.

Then, I saw the girl giving Sunny something to drink. After that, she collapsed. I thought she was a fan.

The manager held Sunny as I chased the girl.

"HEY! STOP!" I shouted.

She did not bother to paused but I dragged her to the room. I'm pretty sure the manager has called their attentions.

I was dragging the girl to the room. When I entered, I saw the president with Girls' Generation's members.

"She's the one who did this to Sunny." I bowed while taking a grip on the girl. Mr. Soo Man contacted the guards and they followed.

"Arrest her." He said and caught the sasaeng.

"We'll be taking care of her, sir." They said and exited the scene.

"Don't worry. Sunnys going to be alright. I've called the ambulance. The show must go on." He said.

"Eh? She's going to be the lead of our skit before our dance starts!" Yoona said.

"Does anyone of you know her role?" He asked the members.

"We'll be acting at the same time too." All of them said.

"I-I'm sorry for eavesdropping. I should be going now." I bowed and exited.

"Wait." Mr. Soo Man said.

"You'll be performing, Miss Jjeolbae." He continued.

"Ani--" I said but was cut off.

"Give her the script and prepare her costume."

The make-up artists and assistants approached me.

"I-I'm sorry for disturbing all of you." I bowed.

"No! You even helped us." Taeyeon said.

"It's not a problem!" All of them said. 

Smiling awkwardly, I was brought to the make-up  room to practice my script and get fixed.

"So I'm just gonna sing and dance." I murmured.

"Your make-up's fixed, ma'am." The make-up artist said.

"Just call me Jjeolbae, ma'am. I'm just a substitute." I said and she smiled.

Then, I went straight to the choreographer and let me practice a few dance steps. I would just stand there like a princess waving to her empire. 

"You're going to make an adlib there." The choreographer said. I just nodded and thanked him.

"PRESENTING, GIRLS' GENERATION FEAT KIM JJEOLBAE!" The MC said.

It's time.

Luhan's P.o.V.

J....Jjeolbae? 

"Jjeolbae's gonna perform?" I asked them. Lay nodded and signalled us to watch.

She was wearing a blue gown with her hair in a braid. (Elsa from Frozen) She was standing on the platform with two staircases. Taeyeon, Hyoyeon, Sooyoung, and Yoona on the left staircase scattered, Seohyun, Tiffany, Yuri, and Jessica on the right staircase.

Murmurs spread around the concert grounds.

"WHO IS SHE?"

"WHERE IS SUNNY?"

"I'm gonna explain." Lee Soo Man said.

"Because of sasaeng acts, Sunny was confined in a hospital. She'll be replaced by Kim Jjeolbae." He said and started the music.

The Sones raised their pink lightstick up  as they listened to them.Then, Jjeolbae started to sing.

High dive into frozen waves 
Where the past comes back to life

Then, the crowd started to cheer.


Fight fear for the selfish pain 
It was worth it every time 

Hold still right before we crash 
Cause we both know how this ends 
Our clock ticks till it breaks your glass 
And I drown in you again 

Cause you are the piece of me 
I wish I didn't need 
Chasing relentlessly 
Still fine and I don't know why 

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? 
If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity? 

If our love is tragedy, why are you my remedy? 

If our love's insanity, why are you my clarity?

Then, the name Jjeolbae was shouted by thousands in the hall.

She exited the stage and SNSD started their performance.

 

Lay's P.o.V.

Mr. Soo Man stood beside me.

"It's an honor that you brought her here." He said.

"Is that so, sir?" I asked and smiled.

"Yes. She needs atleast two months to get trained. She's a natural-born idol."  He said.

Jjeolbae went with us as the members hugged her.

"Jjeooolbaaaaaaaeeeeeeee~~~~~" Chanyeol said.

"So she's close with you, huh?" 

"Yes. Somehow."

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"We'll be leaving the two of you alone." Xiumin  said and all of them left except for Luhan.

"I thought I would leave you." He said.

I quickly grabbed something from my pocket and raised it up.

"That's my......letter." He said.

"Yup. A confession, I think. Well...." I said.

"Well what?"

.

.

.

.

.

"Nado, saranghae."

I'll be giving an epilogue, guys. And you could check my "Arranged Marriage with Luhan"! Saranghae guys~