Luhan's Sick.

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

The three of us already went back home. The whole EXO went on a practice and is gonna have a sleepover at Chanyeol's house, they said.

"Ah. It's Fridaaaay~! I'm gonna make the script now!" Hyun Ah cheerfully said.

"I'm gonna go back to my home too! I really miss my parents =_=. But is it alright for you to stay here alone, Jjeolbae? " Park Shin said.

"Hyun Ah, Don't include me in the play alright?! And yeah, it's alright with me." I replied.

"Awww. " Park Shin said.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing." Both of them pouted.

 

Then, a ringtone was heard. It was Hyun Ah's. 

"Hello?! Mom?" Hyun Ah said.

They conversed for a bit and Hyun Ah's face was painted with shock, then, she hang up.

"I-I need to go back at our house. My sister was included in an accident." She said.

"What?! " Park Shin said.

"Alright. Take care. I'm gonna help you in fixing your things." I recommended.

"T-thanks." Hyun Ah said.

>>A few moments<<

"Alright. I'm going!" Hyun Ah said in a tensed manner.

'I'm going too! I'm gonna go home today." Park Shin continued.

"Alright! Take care guys." I reminded.

"Okay! Byeeee~! " I bid.

Then, I was going to go to my room upstairs when I heard that the door creaked.

"Who's there?" I asked.

"It's me. Luhan. Problem?" Luhan said.

"I thought you're on a practice?" I asked.

"We're already finished but they said they're gonna watch a movie in the cinemas. I'm gonna waste my time there. Tsch." He replied.

"Ah. Alright." I replied.

"Here are your pictures. I suddenly got bored with them so I'm giving it back to you. Cook me some popcorn." He ordered.

"Am I your maid?" I asked.

"Yes." He said shortly.

"Tsch. I'm not. I'm going upstairs. I said while getting the pictures." I annoyingly said.

"Then I'm not giving it back to you." He said.

"Argh. I can't win against you. Alright." I replied.

Then, I cooked the popcorn.

"Here." I said while reaching out the bowl to him.

"Ok." He said briefly while placing the pictures on the table.

Then, we separated and mind our own business.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ah. It's 9pm. Time for my favorite comedy show." I said and stretched. I am finished working with my assignments so I don't have much to do. Then, I went downstairs to watch.

"Is Luhan here? Why is the television ?!" I questioned myself while looking at the T.V which is flashing the evening show I like.

Then, I went on the sofa and checked if he's there. 

I was right, he was lying on the couch. I sat near his feet and didn't mind him. There, I watched.

While on the middle part of the show, I felt movements coming from him. Then, I saw him sweating and groaning. I checked his temperature by touching his forehead. BINGO. He has fever.

I panicked because his temperature's really high. Then, I grabbed a basin and placed cold water, I grabbed a towel with a teddy bear design in it, some medicines and water.

I quickly soaked the towel to the basin and squeezed it. Then, I placed it in his forehead. Then, I soaked it again and wiped it in his arms and placed it back in his forehead.

*He really has a cute face with him. No wonder those fangirls are deceived by his sweet-looking face.* I thought.

"Should I cook food? I only know how to fry and cook popcorn. Why aren't the others here? I don't even have load for my phone with me =_= and if I bought load, something might happen to him." I thought.

"Guess I should try cooking.' I said.

Then, I cooked some porridge. When I tasted it, it's not that delicious like the ones I buy in fast food chains. 

"Ah. Whatever. He needs to drink medicine, anyways." I said.

Then, I went back on the couch to give it to him.

"Luhan, wake up. Eat this." I said to him while waking him up.

'I can't sit down properly." He said.

"I'll accompany you." I replied.

Then, I held his back and let him sit down the couch.

"You need to eat. Although I'm not that good at cooking, you need to drink medicine. " I said.

"Just shut up and let me eat." He said weakly.

"Still stubborn, huh? Anyway, can you eat by yourself?" I asked.

"N-no." He shyly said and looked away.

I couldn't help myself but chuckle. He's so cute! ----Wait. Why am I thinking this?

"Alright. I'll you. again." I replied. Then, I sat down on the couch beside him and scooped the food. Then, I reached it out to him.

"I-is it fine? I can't cook well soo.....sorry." I said.

He replied nothing and just pointed the food that I'm holding. I quickly understood that he wants to eat more.

"Ah. I get it." Then, I gave him another until he consumed all of it.

"Here. your medicine." I recommended.

He just nodded.

"Say Aah~" I said while reaching out the syrup medicine to him.

He chuckled a bit and opened his mouth. I quickly gave it to him.

Oh my gosh. He's really cute~!!!!! I'm fangirling inside. But I shouldn't. He's still the annoying Luhan that I know.

Then, I checked on his temperature. It's pretty lower than before.

"I'm just gonna get my pillow and blanket. I'll be guarding you." I said while I'm on the staircase.

Then, I quickly went up. I felt my heart throbbing. *He's really cute when he's like that. A part of me wishes that I want him to be like that forever.* I thought while grabbing my blanket and pillow. Then, I went downstairs.

I grabbed a chair and placed it near the couch. When I went there, he's already asleep.

I smiled a little, and squeezed his cheeks. Then, I sat and rested for a bit..

I've decided to lend my blanket to him since it's pretty cold and he needs it more.

Luhan's P.O.V.

I just woke up. I could guess that it's morning because I saw light coming from the windows. I felt a towel from my forehead and it's newly soaked in water. I guess Jjeolbae soaked it a while ago. I have a blanket covered in my body too.

When I glanced at my left, I saw Jjeolbae resting beside the couch in which I lay upon. She's still asleep so I played with her hair for a bit.

"We're heeereee!Woow! This place is really biiiiig!" A voice echoed around the house.

"D.O! Don't shout! We know that your voice is high. But they might be asleep." Suho said.

"So sorry." D.O replied.

I still can't get up, so I just decided to talk.

"Heeeey! Somebody's sleeping in heree!" I shouted.

"Oh. Is that you Luhan hyung?! Where are you?" Sehun asked.

"At the couch." I replied.

Then all of them went there, except for Chanyeol who still is derping around the room.

"Hey! What happened? You caught a fever?" Kai asked.

"And that girl took care of you?" Baek asked.

"Yeah I did. And I think she took care of me." I said in an emotionless manner.

"Where are the other EXO-M cast aside from Tao?" I asked.

"They went on a shopping. We split groups on the gate of this apartment." Suho explained happily.

"Can I see that girl's face?" Everyone asked.