Family Tree

Sugar Coated Luhan

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

So, we lost a page, didn't we? And tomorrow's the school fest. And after that, it's already Saturday and I'll go with Kai at the park. 

Those were the things settled in my mind as I passed through the streets: heading back at my dorm. 

Then, I did the usual routine, and I slept early. I've decided not to distract myself from the scene a while ago.

Luhan's P.O.V.

I came home late, I guess. 11:00? Woah. We must have practiced really hard at the company. I then headed to Jjeolbae's room, and as I expected, she was sleeping soundly.

I grabbed a chair and seated near her bed, setting my head at her bed.

"Luhan likes Jee Soon~" I was shocked to hear these words from her.

I quickly sat properly, raising my head to see her.

"What?!" I asked her.

I didn't get a response. She was sleep talking. So cute. But I don't like Jee Soon.

"Just in case you're awake, I'll tell you the whole story." I said.

"I didn't really like her. I just whispered that I can't give her back the feelings that she has for me since I like you." I explained.

So that's why she's avoiding me.

"Jealous, aren't you?" I said and pinched her cheek.

I know that she's pretty awake because she removed my hand from her cheek.

I've decided to stay with her. I then rested, sitting on my chair. I'm not a flirty man, of course.

Jjeolbae's P.O.V.

I was awakened by various male voices surrounding me. I also felt a presence beside me. I then opened my eyes and was shocked to see EXO-M around me. Without Luhan, of course.

"Annyeoong~" Everyone said.

"Annyeong! You're incomplete. Where's Luhan?" I asked them curiously.

"Hahaha! You didn't notice?" Xiumin asked.

"Woah. Sad for you not to notice." Kris said.

Tao then, while smiling, pointed out beside me.

I was shocked.

LUHAN'S THERE. Asleep.

I remembered our conversation last night. But I didn't expect him to sleep on the chair.

"Wake him up." Lay said.

"We'll see his reaction from the window outside." Chen said and signaled everyone to come out. Everyone did.

"Hmm?" He said while turning his head at me.

"Morning Omma~" He then rised up and seated on my bed.

I was shocked to see what happened next.

HE EMBRACED ME.

"Cook breakfast for meee~!!!" He said.

"What?! It's so disgusting. Do I look that old?! Look at yourself first, ahjussi. " I said while releasing his embrace.

"Then I must address you my ahjumma. I'm the ahjussi and you're the ahjumma. Omma and Appa, okay?!" He said sarcastically.

I saw the whole EXO-M laugh hysterically.

I headed outside.

"Woi, stop laughing! You might end up falling on the staircase and the umbrella spike might stab you guys." I scared them.

"That's creepy~" Lay shivered and stopped laughing.

"Don't laugh at Omma!" Luhan pouted.

"Don't use that name, Appa!" I replied jokingly.

"So sweet~~~" Chen teased.

"Yuck. I hate you. " I said and smiled.

"Omma's angryy at the childreeen." Xiumin said.

"From now on, we're the children and they're our pareents~" Tao said.

"I'll team up with you guys. Now, will you please prepare yourself for school?" Kris requested.

"Ah, finee." I said.

Then, I prepared myself while they're downstairs. I headed down, grabbed my bag, and all of us went outside. Park Shin and Hyun Ah were not here. They said that they'll go early to school to prepare for the school fest. They must be somehow kind of excited.

Then, we are now in front of the school and we're in the verge of splitting up.

"Annyeong, Omma, Appa!!!!!!!' All of them waved goodbyewhile looking at us.

I just went with the flow. "Annyeong, children of the future!" I replied goodbye.

"Study hard, sons!" Luhan said.

We all laughed.