The Habit

Sugar Coated Luhan

(The title sounds like The Hobbit, doesn't it?)

Lay's P.o.V.

The two of them went out of the room together, teasing each other. Then, memories trailed down. On how EXO first met Luhan.

....

I've decided to tell Jjeolbae his story.

After eating breakfast, all of us came back to our rooms to pack our things. After that, I came to Jjeolbae's room.

Jjeolbae's P.o.V.

"Lay oppa? You can enter." I said as Lay opened the door.

"Uhm...I came here to ask you questions." He said.

"Okay. Take a seat over there." I said as I pointed to a chair beside the cabinet of the room. He took a seat and made himself comfortable.

"What is it that you want to ask?" I curiously questioned.

"Did Luhan tell you anything last night?" He asked.

"He just told  me that he can't sleep and that's all." I replied.

"I see." He said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because he has a habit." He replied. I was curious. This detail should not be bothered but I as well asked what it is.

"What is it?" I asked him.

 "When he gets stressed before sleeping, he's like a drunk person. He doesn't know what he's doing. But he somehow manages to control it. Either he sleeps near the person he's comfortable with, or he asks someone to sing a lullaby for him. That's his way of getting comfortable." Lay said.

"What made him get stressed?" I asked.

"Fireworks. They were loud last night, remember?" Lay informed.

Luhan's P.O.V.

=Flashback=

After I caught Jjeolbae, I was somehow feeling dizzy. The surroundings felt like they're rotating. I immediately landed on the bed but failed to sleep. I felt drugged...and somehow drunk. Not knowing what I am doing anymore, I stood up and headed to Jjeolbae's room. I can't control myself.

"Jjeolbae-ah. " 

"I can't sleep."  

She let me drag the mattress on the corner of the room which I followed.

I laid on it and somehow, the firework's noise echoed my mind. 

That's when Jjeolbae sang.

It eased me. It made me remember our bonding. We  went through hardships and here we are, still friends after a long time.

But I don't want to be friends with her anymore.

I want something more than that.

When will she realize that I love her?

And when will she realize that she loves me?


 

Okaaaaaaay!!! Sorry for the short update. But it's meaningful, isn't it? Or not. :( >_< Stay tuned!