Baby's Missing ?

Hello Baby Suho !!!

Baby Myunnie Missing..

Lost Myunnie

 

In the Living room

 

 

"What do you mean Myunnie is not his room"..Kris asked to Baekhyun..

" I want to check Myunnie,what he is doing because he finish his foodso i go to his room to give him sweets but he's not there.."..Baekhyun said..

"Did you looked clearly in his room.."..Xiumin asked..

"Yes even under his bed or his closet but Myunnie is not there.."..Baekhyun replied.."and isee the main door is a little  open.."..Baekhyun added..

"Let's look first the whole dorm..maybe Myunnie is hiding somewhere.."..Chanyeol said..

 

Everyone search in  every room but they didi'nt find Myunnie..

 

"How a 3 year old baby boy slip in our eyes..?"..Kai said..

"ahmm..We are arguing in living room ..Myunnie is a small child..We ca'nt really see him if he walked out to the door and were to noisy to hear the footstep of him or the opening of the door.."..Chen said..Everyone look at him.."what im stating the fact.." Chen said..

 

"Now this what im saying to you earlier"..Luhan said and looked to Kris..

"Kris hyung is just Ace,you can wash him again if he gets dirty, Xiumin hyung,the bathroom can be clean again or Sehunnie a video games can be replace again and Kai you can talk  to him in a nicer way..but look what happen ..Myunnie is missing.."Kyungsoo said with anger tone..

"He is just not Myunnie a 3 year old baby boy...he is Suho..our friend..our guardian and now he leaves because of us again.." lay shout..to everyone..

"Sorry...I shouldnt do that to Myunnie.."Kris said

"Me too" Kai and Sehun said..

"yeah..I almost  forget Myunnie is Suho.."Xiumin said

 

"SHUT IT..Stop blaming..we cant turn back time..now we have to find Myunnie..My Mama Suho.." Tao said..

"yeh..Tao-shi is right,,we will find Myunnie  if we in these together.."Chanyeol said..''yeahh coz we are EXO and we cant be one if someone missing ..Our gurdian..Our Friend.."..Baekhyun said to everyone..

 

Everyone looked outsidde..Finding Myunnie in the nearest place but after the long search they didnt find Myunnie and the sun is going to set.

 

" Do you think where we should go if we are Myunnie"..Xiumin asked to everyone

"Library"..Chanyeol said BAekhyun punched him.."seriously Library he is just a 3 year old baby'..Baekhyun said.."but he is genius, maybe he wants  to read.."..Chen said.."and for your information Library is too far away to get there by just a 3 year old baby.."Baekhyun said..

Suddenly.."PARK"..luhan said.."Me..''Chanyeol said pointing his hand to him.."No..you idiot i mean park..Lay do you remember we promise to myunnie we will go to park and play.."..Luhan said and looked to Lay..

"so Park Lets go.."Kyungsoo said..

 

 

 

;continuation...oww.myunnie wher di dyou go..?