Baby Who?

Hello Baby Suho !!!

 

Its been Night Time in EXO Dorm

 

Kyungsoo.." Lets eat , Food is ready".. Then everyone comes to the dinnig room..sitting properly..

Chanyeol.." 1..2...3..set go".. eveyone grab they're own plate and their food...like a hungry WOLF..

Tao.. " Sehunnie that's mine..Kris ge.."

Sehun... "haha....first come first serve....Tao hyung.."

Tao.."you evil maknae.."

Sehun.."haha..Bleh.."and sehun stick out his tounge to Tao.

 

Xiumin.." WAIT...i feel like somethings wrong..something s missing but I do'nt know what it is..????.."

Kris.."Is just your imagination baozi or you already started to be like ForgetfulLay..haha.."

Lay.." yahh..Kris what did you say..im not forgetful..Im a unicorn.."

Kris.."yeah..yeah..Unicorn"

Lay.."Hmmpp...Xiumin hyung is right somethings missing coz Joonmyun is not here.." Everyone stop theyre doing when they hered Joonmyun..

Luhan.." Joonmyun has not been came out to his room since this morning"

Baekhyun.." Joonmyun hyung has not been eaten yet since this morning only a cup of coffee.."

Chen.." Do you think he really angry to us..?"..Everyone sighed and saddened....Kyungsoo looked to Kai and Chanyeol and frowned..

Kyungsoo.."yahh..why are you still eating ..?are you not worried to Joonmyun hyung..?..",.ang give both Chanyeol and Kai a smacked on their head..

Kai.."ouch..that hurts Kyungsoo hyung..""  Im worried to Joonmyun hyung too..but im hungry.."

Chanyeol.."Thats true, Im sure Joonmyun hyung would say continue to eat..dont worry about me..Im fine with an angelic smile of his like this.."..then Chanyeol make his angelic smile version..but  doesnt suit him...so Baekhyun gave him a punch on his shoulder..

Chanyeol.."ouh..WHAT.."

Baekhyun.." stop that  ugly smiling face of yoursor i will the one who wipe  that on your face"..Chanyeol pouted at Baekhyun..

 

 

 

 

"..Uwaah..uwaah.."

 

 

Kris.."hey do you hear something..?''...everone shake their head..

Tao..." nothing..i didnt hear anything.."

 

 

"uwaahhhh..Uwahhh....Umma ....appa.."   now its been louder..

 

Kai.." Now i hear it..Whats that..a crying baby..?"

Luhan.."its coming to Joonmyun's room.."..

 

Everyone goes to Suho's room but they stop coz of the note..in his door..

Chen.." what should we do..Suho hyung will get more angry to us if we go to his room without his consent.."

Lay.." yeah thats true..'"

 

.."uwaah..Umma..Appa..where are you.?"..

Luhan.."but theres someone in Suho's room..''

Kris.." I dont care if Suho will be more angry.." and Kris open the door in a large bam..then everyone come in..

 

 

Everyone see a little angel 3 year old baby boy crying with his cute little finger in his eyes that trying to wipe his tears..in Joonmyun's bed and wearing Joonmyun's clothes, that to big to suit his small body , that already fall out and nearly exposed his milky skin..

In Everyones mind..

Kris : Cute much cuter than his son Ace but..

Kyungsoo : Cute but..

Kai: a baby but..

Lay: so cute i want to hug him but..

Luhan : aegyoo...so cute..can i keep him but

Sehun : oh....look like Suho hyung but

Xiumin : there's a baozi baby in Suho' room but..

Chen : aughh cute...like Suho hyung but..

Baekhyun : so cute i envy his cuteness..but..

Chanyeol : is so cute his eyes so cute  just like me but..

Tao : ohhh..a baby..much cuter than a baby panda..but..

 

Everyone : who is this baby..?Is this child of Suho/ joonmyun hyung..

Luhan : can i say too suho that i will keep the baby..

 

 

 

 

 

 

:haha.. hope you like it..im been inspired to write this chapter coz of WOLF and XOXO song of EXO..