Baby's Found

Hello Baby Suho !!!

:Continuation of Baby's Missing

 

In The Park

 

"lets search him "..Kris said...Sehun looked around to the park.."But there so many children here.."..Sehun said.." Lets seperate..Me Xiumin and Chen,..Kyungsoo,Kai Chanyeol, and Baekhyun..while Luhan Sehun Lay and Tao..ok.."..Kris said..

Everyone search to Myunnie,,they looked every child..and asked if he see a child that look like this

Suho

 

'Myunnie" Xiumin,Chen Kyungsoo Kai said

"Myunnie where are you"...Lay Chanyeol Baekhyun Tao said

"Myunnie..Exo appa is so worried...Where are you..?"..Luhan said..

"Myunnie."..Kris shout and looked to the park..then he see a child that sitting in  a bench..

Kris walk to the boy.."Myunnie" Kris said..the boy looked up to see whos talking.."Kris appa"..Myunnie said..

then Kris hug Myunnie.."myunnie....I found him"..Kris shout..then Everyone gather and hug Myunnie one by one..

"Myunnie why did you leave..Exo appa is so worried to you.."Kyungsoo said while crying..

"Do'nt do it again hu..Myunnie.."Lay  said..Myunnie nodded

"Exo appa..im sorry for leaving without your permission.."..myunnie said.."Exo appa do you hate Myunnie..?"..Myunnie asked..

"Why do you said that..?"..Xiumin asked...

"cause Myunnie made a sin to Exo appa..Myunnie is being a spoiled child.."Myunnie said..and looked to everyone.."thats why umma and appa left  Myunnie cause he's been a bad child,,,now Exo appa hate Myunnie  and left Myunnie alone.." Myunnie added.."Please appa dont hate myunnie ..Myunnie will be a good child..i will finish my food ,i will not play ace again,or destroy the games of Sehun appa..and get dirty the bathroom..Just dont left Myunnie alone.."myunnie said while crying....Luhan hug Myunnie.."shh..Exo appa..dont hate Myunnie..and we never left Myunnie  alone.."Luhan said.."yes thats true Myunnie.."..Everyone said..

" I miss my umma and appa."..Myunnie added..and Myunnie  close his eyes and lost his conciousness..."Myunnie..Myuniee.."Luhan shake Myunnie..

"what happen..?" Baekhyun said.."i doont know he just fall asleep.."Luhan answered..Chen touched the for head of myunnie.."geez he has a fever..lets bring him to the hospital"..Chen said..everyone nodded..

 

myunnie is sick

 

: oww..what to happen to myunnie..continuation...:) Myunnie is so cute..