Baby Suho / Myunnie part 2

Hello Baby Suho !!!

Continuation.....

 

 

"Exo appa..sniff..Do you know where's my eomma..sniff..and appa went..?" ...Baby Myunnie said that while sniffing and will started to cry again..

 

Luhan..lunched himself to baby myunnie and hug it like a teddy bear.." aegyo..so cute myunnie...Your eomma and appa went to far far away land..and they left Baby Myunnie to Exo appa while theyre gone, We Exo appa will take care of you baby myunnie.."..Luhan looked to baby myunnie and smiled .."by the way Im Luhan appa"..Baby Myunnie.."Luhan appa , but you said you are Exo..how  come your Luhan appa.."looked at luhan with curios eyes..Luhan give baby myunnie a hug again.."we call exo but we have our own name..thats why im Luhan appa okie.."..Luhan looked to baby suho again..baby suho looked at luhan and touched his face with his cute little hands and said " okey Luhan appa..even im still confused.." and give Luhan  acute and sweet smile..Luhan stumble and fall out to the bed co'z he can't resist the cuteness of baby myunnie..

 

Kyungsoo looked to Baby myunnie.." Myunnie im Kyungsoo appa "..baby suho looked to kyungsoo and touched his face like what he do to luhan..baby suho said.."Kyungsoo appa..you have bug beautiful eyes..you are cute kyungsoo appa like me "..baby suho smiled to Kyungsoo..while Kyungsoo get blushed at what baby suho said..and smiled to baby suho..

 

Xiumin walked to the side of baby suho.."myunnie im Xiumin appa.." baby suho touched the faced of xiumin and pinched his cheeks.."your cute too Xiumin appa,you have cute and soft cheeks "..Xiumin smiled at baby suho and pinched also the cheeks of baby suho.."you too Myunnie ,,you have cute cheeks too.."..xiumin still pinching the cheeks of baby suho..

 

"xiumin hyung stop pinching the cheeks his cheeks..its getting redder,,..." Xiumin let go of baby suho cheeks and apologize to baby suho..baby suho gave only a cute smile too xiumin .."hey Myunnie ..Im healing unicorn of exo ..im Lay appa.." lay said to baby suho .."really Lay appa you can heal and you re friend with a unicorn,,," baby suho looked at lay with his sparkling eyes.."haha..yes ..yes ..i have a friend unicorn do you want to meet them.."..lay said and baby siho started pouncing the bed " really Lay appa,,i want to meet your friend unicorn ..promise.."then baby suho hug Lay .."yes yes..promise myunnie.."

 

Chanyeol.."myunnie ..dont believe to Lay appa"..Chen.."Unicorn are'nt real"...baby suho looked to lay.."its that true lay appa are unicorn are'nt real..?"..looked at Lay,Luhan,Kyungsoo,Xiumin with sad eyes.."no unicorn is real" lay said to baby suho..Luhan Kyungsoo and Xiumin give a death glare to Chen and Chanyeol..

Chen.."hehe myunnie unicorn is real we just joking..Im your Chen appa.." "really chen appa"..baby suho said

Chanyeol.." yes Myunnie theyre real just like peterpan..and im your Chanyeol appa..".."Chanyeol appa ther's rice on your face.."baby suho remove the rice on chanyeol's cheek and give a smile to chanyeol..

 

Kai and Sehun go to baby suho...Kai.." hey myunnie im Kai appa and the person beside  me is Sehun appa..do you want to play video games..?"

Sehun.." yes..myunnie..we have lots of video games..".. "hmm..ok Kai appa, Sehun appa.."baby suho smiled to them..

 

"myunnie im Baekhyun appa.. do you like music..?" ..." yes baekhyun appa i like music.." baby suho said.." oohh...then i will teach how to sing.." "really Baekhyun appa thank you appa..'..baby suho give a smile to baekhyun...

 

"myunnie..Im Tao appa...and lets always shower together..okey.."..."ok  Tao appa.."baby suho said.." and if someone will make you cry i will give them my wushu skill...".."wushu skill...whats that tao appa.." baby suho asked to tao.."its a..a...hey myunnie do you like panda..?''.."panda of course tao appa.."..baby suho said.." ok then i will give you one of my panda stuffstoy..".tao said.."thank you tao appa.."

 

Kris looked to baby suho..and baby suho looked at him too..baby suho said.."wow appa your big and tall..someday i want to be like you appa.."..'haha really..myunnie im Kris appa..''..then kris tooked baby suho in his arm...baby suho touched the faced of kris..."Kris appa your handsome too.." "..thank you myunnie.. and you are a cute child.."..baby suho give Kris a smile....

 

 

" Exo appa...Myunnie is hungry..."..baby suho said and his tummy started to make a sound..Exo laughed to myunnie..and started to go to dining room to prepare baby suho's food and resume with theyre dinner..

 

 

 

 

 

: as i promised this is the part 2 of baby suho..hope you like it..