First Week and Disaster part 2

Hello Baby Suho !!!

Baby suho..(imagine his a 3 yr.old baby

 

 

 

 

In the Exo dorm

 

 

Lay,Luhan,Kyungsoo,Tao are sitting in the long couch.

Sehun,Kai,Xiumin on the other  long couch.Kris in the single couch.

Chanyeol and Baekhyun sharing on the single couch..while Chen is standing beside Baekhyun.."hey why im the one only standing?"chen said..."then make a share to kris hyung.."..baekhyun replied...Chen looked to Kris.."ahh..nahh it ok i prefer standing.." chen said..

 

 

 

"ahh..I ca'nt beleive we have to do that to myunnie..."Kyungso said.

"no..its tha right thing to do"..Kris said while holding a blower to dry Ace that almost clean.

"by punishing  Myunnie"..Luhan shout and glare to Kris..

"we just punish him hyung...we did'nt hit him like others do"..Kai said to Luhan.."yes thats true..Luhan hyung.." Sehun added..

"Yes ..you didnt hit him but you raise your voice to him..like he commit a big mistake..Did you see hes eyes that he scared to us.." Lay said.."and you didnt know that every child that on that age is too fragile..they wasily feel bad and carry in in days or even in their growing years.."..Luhan added 

 

Baekhyun,Chanyeol,and Chen just watching them and remain silent.

 

"so what should we do ...just let him do what he wants to do..he needs discipline.."..Xiumin said..

"yes we need to discipline him not to punish him...thats different..you should talk to him in calm and nicer way.."..Kyungsoo said..

" even Suho mama when everyone make a mistake, he will get angry at us,but he didnt yell at us, he still the one who say  sorry to us or he will let it pass and forget it.."Tao said..

 

Eveyone felt silent at what Tao said..because thats true..Suho is a kind and he always try to understand everyone's mistake all the time.

 

 

"hey have you thought why the bathroom gets dirty and full of mud.."..Chanyeol asked .... "or how ace get in the tub swimming in mud..?''Chen added..Everyone give the trolling shrek a death glare..Baekyun give them a smacked on their head.."what where just curious.?." Chanyeol and Chen said in unison..."shut up..either of you not helping.." Baekhyun said..and left to the living room..

 

 

Meenwhile not knowing of exo Myunnie is watching them..Myunnnie thought  that because of him his exo appa is fighting each other.."Exo appa is fighting to each other..Exo appa hates Myunnie now...Myunnie should leave Exo appa..so they will not fight again and give him more problems.."..

 

 

 

 

Baekhyun go to the dining room to check if myunnie is done with his eating..but he did'nt see Myunnie there..only a clean plate.."Myunnie finish his food"..

Baekhyun go to Myunnies room after to see what myunnie is doing..but he did'nt see myunnie there...and he see the main door is a little bit open..

 

Baekhyun..run to the living room.."GUYS...MYUNNIE IS NOT IN HIS ROOM..I THINK HE GO OUTSIDE.."..Baekhyun said in his high pitch tone..shouting..

 

 

 

 

:heres the next chapter..

 

ohhh.. where do you think Myunnie go..What Exo will do..?