Baby's Little Adventure part 3

Hello Baby Suho !!!

continuation.....

 

 

 

 

The man startled and look to the cute little  boy and suddenly ..."Baby Myunnie.."

 

 

Myunnie look the person and he remember its the kind doctor who help me to get well..."Doctor Maru..?"

 

 

 

"Yes Myunnie still remember me Im Doctor Maru..what are you doing here..? Are you lost again..? Did you escape to your appa's again..?

Where's your appa's Myunnie ..?" Doctor Maru said...to Myunnie while picking him up..

 

 

 

Myunnie shake his head and look to Doctor Maru..."No..i didnt escape or lost..My appa's is in their work now and i will go to them to suprise them but ...i didn't know how to go them ..the cars is moving so fast.." Myunnie look to Doctor Maru starting to cry while pouting...."Even Ace-Ace didnt help.." Myunnie said

 

 

"Ok..so Myunnie don cry ..ok I help you to go to your appa ..hmm.." Doctor Maru said while pinching the nose of Myunnie.."your really so cute so Smile Myunnie Ok.."..Myunnie stop crying and started to smile.."ok where your appa;s work..?"

 

"thank you so much Doctor Maru..Exo appa work here" Myunnie give the address to Doctor Maru..

 

"Ok lets go in my car myunnie" Doctor Maru said and start walking while carrying Myunne..

 

once the doctor reach his car he place myunnie  in the back of the car and wear some  seatbelt.. and go to the driver seat and started to drive to the place where Myunnie appas work..

 

 

 

Myunnie POV

 

"Ace-ace isnt great we met doctor maru "..myunnie said while smiling.." Ace-ace im hungry lets eat Myunnie get his food "Doctor Maru do you want cookies " 

 

"thank you myunnie " said doctor Maru and eat the cookies..

 

"Ace- ace here cookies for you " Myunnie gave cookies to Ace and plce it to his lap..Myunnie satrted to eat..

 

 

 

 

 

" Myunnie where here ...but i cant a company you to your appa i have to go to work too..soory Myunnie.." Doctor Maru said

 

"its ok Doctor Maru..Thankyou again.." Myunnie siad and give a hug to doctor maru and started walking while waving his hands to the doctor.."Bye-Bye.."

 

doctor maru laughed and wave his hand to " bye bye Myunnie take care ok.." Doctor maru said and start driving his car..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

haha  Update,,,,sorry if its lame and late,,,,i have my OJT now so less update but i will try to update... soory for the misspelled word and thank you for the votes comment and specially Subscriber i cant believe you will like it.. thanks thanks again ..