Baby's Little Adventure part 1

Hello Baby Suho !!!

Continuation of Baby's little thought

 

Exo Dorm

 

Baby Myunnie wake up to his dreamland and look his soroundings  cause of quietness.."Exo appa is on work now."

Myunnie go to kitchen with his little feet and trying to climb the chair..after so much trying to climb the chair Baby Myunnie has finally already seat.and look at the table with 3 kinds of food..

First : Breakfast  ( milk and pancakes)

Second : Lunch  (mashed potato cheesedog and fruits )

Third :  Merienda  ( cookies apple juice and cupcake  )

 Note : you have to eat all of the food Baby Myunnie ..No left over ...Love you Baby.. From: Exo appa

 

 

Myunnie smiled and said "Love you too Exo appa"

 

 

Living Room 

 

 

after myunnie eat his breakfast he go to living room and satrted to play with ace-ace..sometimes watching the television or sing..but after several hours.

Baby myunnie  is now Bored

 " Myunnie is bored..I dont want to play anymore..no cartoons and  i dont want to sing.." Myunnie said while pouting his lips Myunnie started to think ....

 

"what to do ..what to do..hmmmm...ahhha.." Myunnie said then he started to jump..." I will visit Exo appa in their work...Yehet..yehet..yehet..."..myunnie said while shaking his hips.." but where appa work...hmm..hm....ahhh...SM Entertainment company..."

 

Myunnie started preparing his self...putting clothes ...putting his food in a lunch and put on his bag....and picking Ace.." Ace-Ace you will come with me..Kris appa said you have to take care of me.." Myunnie said while looking to Ace and give Ace his big toothy smile..and opening the door with the help of the chair and after he go outside he locked it.

 

 

Baby Myunnie started to  walk and go to the elevator and press the ground floor..  (Author's note: dont shocked if Myunnie can do all this things..you see his smart..he can count even if his only 3 yrs old.)

 

 

 

 

Outside the building

 

when Myunnie reach the ground floor, he  walk outside and meet many girls outside of the building and have this huge camera like bazooka...Myunnie started to walk and ignore the girls whose looking at him..suddenly a girl popped out in his face..and myunnie get shocked of the girl..

 

 

 

"ohh your so cute...baby boy..and you have this cute alpaca toy like ace..son of kris oppa'' girl said myunnie just looked the girld and continue to walk ignoring the girl...Myunnie remmembered what his exo appa said "don't talk to stranger." 

but the girl keep following myunnie'' hey baby boy where you going and why are you not talking to me.."

Myunnie stared again "Appa said dont talk to stranger...Noona do you know where SM entertainment is..?

the girl oly looked at himand smiled " dont worry baby boy im a good person and yes i know where is that place..why..?"

Myunnie smiled to girl.."im going to visit with my appa to his work.."..

the girl started to pinch myunnie' cheek .."aegyo your so cute..ahh ok..your going to your appa..hmm..let me..give you the address.." the girl started to write the address and give it to myunnie.."here baby boy ..take good  care of yourself and which you met your appa..i know your appa will be happy.." the girl said and kiss myunnie in his cheek.and started to walk away with myunnie..

"thank you noona " myunnie said while shouting..

 

 

 

 

 

:yes double update...for you all readers..