When Suga proposes to Aesook

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For YupThatGizibe | Starring Bangtan Boys' Min Yoongi | Romance

authorsnote; Thank you for requesting. Yay for the first Suga request ^^ He's just too cute and he is constantly ruining my bias list in Bangtan. I just cannot with this boy. Enjoyyyy♥

 

Tomorrow would be Suga and Aesook's 3rd anniversary.

Suga took the small, purple, velvet box and opened it and closed it several times. As he opened it and closed it, his eye constantly caught the shimmer of the diamond ring inside it. After three years with Aesook, he genuinely believed she was the one he wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

I'm 100% sure I want to marry Aesook. I hope she's ready, too. I've waited a long time for her. But how am I going to propose to her? I want to make the proposal special... and memorable...

He looked up online different ways of proposing, but the majority of them were too cliché and over-used. He wanted something new... something fresh... something that not many have done before.

He picked up his phone and scrolled through his contact list until he found someone who could give him some advice.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Jin hyung?" 

"Oh, Yoongi. What's up?" 

"I just... wanted to ask you a question, you know... because you got married so early..."

"Hold on. My son is just CLIMBING ONTO THE WINDOW SILL! JINHO, COME BACK!" There was a loud commotion on the other side of the phone, and Suga could only imagine Jin's 1 year old son attempting to climb onto the window. "Sorry. I'm back. Jinho is safe." Jin rocked his son back and forth on his lap, and he giggled in delight.

"Jinho was probably trying to escape from you. He probably doesn't like you." Suga chuckled.

"Nonsense! My son loves me! He's giggling as we speak because I'm giving him my attention. Isn't that right, Jinho?" Jin cooed, and Suga heard Jinho squeal. "Anyways, enough about my son. What were you calling for?"

"Well... Tomorrow is my 3rd anniversary with Aesook, and I'm planning to propose to her."

"OHHHHH!" Suga pulled his phone away from his ear at the loud volume at which Jin was yelling at. "CONGRATULATIONS, YOONGI! YOU'RE FINALLY GOING TO GET MARRIED! Wait... does Aesook know what she's getting herself into by marrying you?" 

"Hyung! I haven't even asked her yet! I actually called to ask you for some advice on how to propose to her. I want something special... I looked it up online, but all these cliché ideas came up. You're the only friend I have who is married, so I figured you would have the most experience."

"My proposal was very simple, if that's what you're asking. Jinho, come back here! Jinho!" There was commotion on the other line once again as Jin tried to get a hold of his son once more. "I got her flowers. I got her balloons. I got her a ring. It was a romantic setting. I popped the question. She said yes. That's it."

"What?!" Suga gawked. "That's it?!"

"Yeah. Jinho, come here~ You can say hi to Uncle Yoongi." There was a pause before Suga heard cute giggling. "Yoongggg. Yooonng." Suga smiled, "Hi, Jinho."

"The proposal doesn't have to be anything complicated. Don't over think it and ju

Please log in to read the full chapter