When Rap Monster writes a song about Bora and finally lets her listen to it for the first time

♡ CuteCupcake's Oneshot Request Shop ♡ CLOSED!
Please log in to read the full chapter

For Ntshrtbtfunsize | Starring Bangtan Boys' Kim Namjoon | Romance

authorsnote; Thanks for requesting ^^ I hope you enjoy this oneshot♥

* Forgive me for using B.A.P's Crash English lyrics, but I couldn't find a Bangtan song that conveyed love that wasn't lost (maybe I wasn't looking hard enough OTL please don't kill me ^-^) 

B.A.P's Crash has very cute lyrics and because I am a hardcore Baby, why the hell not.

Credits for the lyrics go to http://www.kpoplyrics.net/bapp-crash-lyrics-english-romanized.html


Bora walked into her boyfriend's studio to see him at the desk, as he was half an hour ago. She saw him deeply concentrated in the piece of paper in front of him on the desk - he was writing lyrics for a new song. 

She leaned on the door frame as she watched him look up to his computer screen and click a few buttons then playing back a simple bass melody, supposedly for the new song, too.

She smiled at the hardworking image of her boyfriend, Namjoon oppa is most handsome when he is at work doing what he loves best - making music.

She quietly walked into the room and went behind his chair once she had seen him concentrate back on his lyrics. She laced her arms around his neck and bent down to kiss his left cheek.

Rap Monster looked up to see his beautiful girlfriend smiling at him. He smiled back and flipped over the lyric sheet he was working on so she couldn't see.

"Hi, babe. What are you doing?" He turned his chair and took her waist to guide her down to sit on his lap. He hugged her waist tightly and rested his head on her right shoulder, inhaling her calming scent. 

"Just checking up on you. As I do every half an hour. Do you want some water? A snack?" She asked. Rap Monster chuckled, "It's fine. If I need anything I know you'll be there for me." She smiled at his answer. 

"I see you're working on a new song." She said, motioning to the flipped piece of paper and computer screen that had various different melodies set up.

"You know it." He winked. 

"Why did you flip over your lyric sheet? Did you not want me to see?" She pouted. Rap Monster turned her jaw towards him and kissed her, "Of course I want you to see it. But it's... not finished yet. I'll show you once everything is done. The lyrics, the melody, the beat... everything. Okay?" 

"Can you not show me what you've got so far?" Bora looked at him with big eyes, one of Rap Monster's weaknesses. "Babe, you know I'll show you eventually. It sounds terrible at the moment. There's barely 10 seconds that are actually decent." He persuaded.

"I don't care. If it's your creation, it will sound beautiful anyway." She said. Rap Monster smiled at her compliment, "Aw, you're so sweet, Bora. I'm relieved to hear that." He grinned and stood her up off his lap. He patted her bum, "How about you get me a glass of water, then? My throat is a little dry." Rap Monster smoothly changed subjects.

Bora didn't catch on and nodded before leaving. 

Rap Monster exhaled in relief. That was close. He flipped back over his lyric sheet and read over what he had so far.

I can’t believe it, it’s really perfect
I am breathless, it’s not fair
Your eyes, your lips, you’re everything really left me shook up

Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

Please log in to read the full chapter