TRANSFORMERS: B2ST Fans in Diguise (cue theme song)

Our New Roommate is actually a...FANGIRL IN DIGUISE!?!?!

"What kind of question is that? Of course I'm in! I can't wait to see all of them shirtle- uh I mean, help my bestest friend." Eun Mi slings and arm around you, and before you know it, you are suffocating in layers of white t-shirt fabric. Ah, this was the famous bear hug, the one that would scare off any guy or girl in your case.You were hoping that you would live at least until 90 before having to experience it. 

Grinning like an idiot, Eun Mi looks up at you with shiny, innocent eyes.Sheessh this little boy crazy girl, you think in your head. But who wouldn't go slightly mental? It's freakin' B2ST we're talking about here.

You sigh as you peel her arms off you, which snaps back tightly around you again like a rubber band, this time with more pressure. So now you have your partner in crime, now what? As you mentally try to plan your first move, Eun Mi suggests an idea.

"Shouldn't we start with how you look first? I mean we can't having you walking around at the private school dorms looking like that..." She gestures at your baggy yellow hoodie and gray sweats ensemble that you had threw on after your weird dream.

"Oh yeah how could I have forgotten about that? That's obviously the first thing that we have to do." As you face palm yourself, you remember that you had stashed the 4 drawings of your outfit concept in your jacket pocket earlier. "Hold on a sec, I just remembered that I have the finished drawings with me." You tell Eun Mi.

You reach down into the side pocket of your puffy marshmallow coat. Feeling around the silky insides of the pocket lining, you fish out the squares of folded sketchbook paper. You slowly unfold them from their current state, careful not to rip them at the folds.

Eun Mi curiously looks over your shoulder and turns on the nearby lamp. With her fashion critique demon already possessing her, she scans the four neatly layed out pieces of paper with crazed eyes.

On the first one you had drawn, was a cute tall and slender guy with soft floppy caramel hair. He was wearing a pale blue dress shirt with a sweater vest that was patterned with argyle composed of white, turquoise and black. The dress shirt was rolled up to the elbows, exposing a white G-Shock watch on his wrist, and the collar slightly ed. He was also wearing dark blue jeans that stuck loosely but tight enough around the legs, making him look even taller. And on his feet were plain white Nike high tops with the Nike swoosh in a light shade of green. Lastly, on his face were sleek black frames with a sliver outline that added to the whole intellectual look.

"I like this one." She points at the first sheet. "I think we should go with it."

"What? But you haven't even looked at the rest..." 

"Dun need to, just one glance at them and I know that they aren't suitable." Eun Mi says as she continues to finger the drawing of the cute nerd.

"And why is that? I think these are perfectly fine. These were actually my first picks." You continue to mumble as you hold them up, in your last attempt to change her mind.

With a sigh, Eun Mi reluctantly lets go of the sketch, and takes the drawings from you. "For a start, this one is too flashy" She points at the first one. "The colours are too bright and the designs on the shirt are too stylish. You're trying to blend in at the school not stand out. So this can't be right." Your eyes follow it dejectedly, as Eun Mi places it on the table.

"And this one." Eun Mi raises the last one up, so that the both of you can see it clearly. "I don't even have to explain what is wrong with it. Remind me what gender you are disguising yourself as?" "Umm...a guy?" You ask, suddenly you aren't sure yourself. "Yes ~~~, a guy. Does this look like a guy to you? Hmmm? Well does it? Do you see hot dudes flouncing around with pink sequined shirts? NO, and what is this I see? Is that a bow?" Eun Mi furrows her eyebrows and holds the sketchbook paper close to her face.

"Yes it is a bow! Do you have a problem with that? And yes I do see guys wearing pink sequined shirts, and they do no "flouncing" what so ever!"

Angry at having someone critiquing your work, you snatch the paper away from her, resulting in a bad paper cut to the fleshy part between her thumb and index finger. You immediately cringe as you wait for Eun Mi to go biserk on you. But not only did she not notice the cut, but she decides to ask a question that couldn't have worst timing. "You see guys walking around with pink...sequined shirts??" Wait what?

"Yesss, is there something wrong?" You ask, confused. Well maybe you were lying about the sequined part, but you sometimes see guys in pink. Rarely.

"Anyway, this is not the issue we should be talking about. Back to my plan. Fine, I'll admit I overdid it for the other two drawings, it was beginning to look a little strange. So we'll go with that one. Okay? Truce?" You hold out your hand. Eun Mi stares at it for some time before reluctantly taking it. You guys shake on it.

"So, wanna go shopping?" She asks enthusiastically.

"Yes, Eun Mi we'll go shopping when it's 8 at night, even though the closest mall is prroobally closed. But that won't stop us right? Because we're rebels like that, and we will wait there until the morning and be the first people there...just to go shopping." You give her a sarcastic smirk.

Eun Mi looks at you with lost deer eyes before slowly replying, "Wait, hold on a sec. D-do you really want to do that? I'll seriously go get my jacket." Eun Mi turns and prepares to go to the coat closet.

There goes the second face palm of the day. "You have to be kidding me. Eun Mi did you not hear all that sarcasm drippping from my voice? I was sure you would even be able to feel the droplets." You say as you grab hold of the back of her shirt. Still in walking position, with arms outstretched and feet spread, she turns to you. "W-what do you mean? I thought you were serious."

You open your mouth to comment on how slow she really can be, but decide not to waste your breath. "I think we'll have to do that tomorrow, it's getting late. I should be heading home. Tell your parents I dropped by and said Hi." You reply as you zip up your coat and stuff the sketches back into your pocket.

"Okay fine we'll go tomorrow, but you have to promise that we'll be in there right when it opens." She says as she opens the door for you.

"Yea yea I promise. Even if I don't, you'll probably climb into my room through the window, and wake me up by sitting on me or something." You laugh as you imagine Eun Mi sitting on you saying "Wakie wakie, its shopping time!"

"I may as well do that if you're not outside and ready by 9 am." She says in a sing song voice, but her eyes give a whole different message.

"Arasso I get it. 9 am sharp. Will be there with camping gear, 5 water bottles, 2 extra pairs of sneakers, an endless supply of food and 3 packets of tissues." You salute with your hand as you run out the door, dodging another one of Eun Mi`s clumsy attacks.

"Should I also bring a port-o-pottie just in case we...you know...have emergencies?" You yell over your shoulder as you head down the sloping hill. It is a good thing your head was turned, or you would have been shot dead by Eun Mi's laser eyes.

Sometimes having a friend like Eun Mi did have its advantages. At least then you always had someone to pick on.

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[A/N] Sorry once again to my loyal 16 subscribers. Its been what 5 months? I know I seriously need to update more. I just hit a big writer's block with this chapter, and i know things should be moving faster but i prefer the anticipation. I promise the next chappie will be far more interesting. Eun Mi will finally be able to go shopping!

Let the transformations begin!