Recruiting

Our New Roommate is actually a...FANGIRL IN DIGUISE!?!?!

"My idea was that... maybe we can tell them that we are going to a private school to study on ways to be a better student. You know, stuff like work habits and etiquette. Private school students are all smart and rich right? Our parents probably think that they would be good influences to us." You look over at Eun mi to check if she's following. "Do you know what I'm trying to get at?"

She seems to ponder this awhile.

"Hm. It's not a bad idea really, telling our parents that we are going to learn how to be "humans" instead of spending 60 days of our lives stalking some eyeliner wearing guys would be less likely create a reaction that involves thrown objects and permanent disownership." Normal people would assume that the disownership part was a joke, but if they got to know your parents, they would probably be on their knees begging you not to go.

You laugh at the last sentence, thinking back to all the times when both your parents had seriously questioned if you guys shared the same DNA as them, or are even the same species. Of course those moments only occurred when B2ST had just released a new hit single or better yet, had an upcoming concert. But on a regular basis, you guys are human-like, maybe 3 or 4 times a week if people around you are lucky enough.

"Fine, are we going to go with my plan then?" You say, arrogance swelling up your voice.

"Yea, I guess so. I'll ask my parents tomorrow and then call you... wait, wait, wait wh- h-hold on a second... did I ever even agree to go with you? Wait... LEE~~~!! What the ****?! You planned for me to come with you all long without my PERMISSION?!" Eun Mi's voice goes up 4 octaves higher than usual, so much you could practically hear every exclamation and question mark. Her eyes become enormous brown orbs with imaginary cartoon daggers in them, and  is twisting into an unattractive position.

You watch her transformation in horror, but still manage to squeak out a lame, "You know Eun, you should really stop making your mouth like that. From this angle you look like my mom after 3 failed lip surgeries." But before you can add anything else to attempt to distract her from the discovery of your real motive, she has already taken flight and is coming at you with a murderous glare and with arms out stretched.

But because of your fast reflexes, you easily dodge out of her clumsy attempts to grab you. It's quite amusing to see your friend in such a fit of rage. Finally, as she begins to tire out, you make a run for her hands, bind them with one of yours and use the other one to firmly push her head away. Damn you so assassin.

Eun Mi, with her red face, glares at you through the fingers that are now pressed against her forehead. She blows at her bangs with one loud huffy breath and says between raspy breaths, "I'm not going...with you...that's...final." At this moment is when you realize that she isn't planning to kill you anymore, well until you give her some chocolate, then the kill spree was on again. You decide to stop this game of Tom & Jerry, and peel you hands off her sweaty head, leaving a noticeable hand print due to her violent struggling (yes, Eun Mi may look very feminine on the outside, but she has many manly characteristics). You then proceed to  uncurl your hand around her wrists, to reveal slightly discoloured skin. "Fine, truce." You give a disappointed pout and give up.

"Ow, who are you and what have you done to my friend?" She currently has her hand on her forehead, and is shuffling to the nearest reflective surface, which was the TV in the middle of the room that you two were standing in.

"What in the world are you doing?" You ask, scoffing.  

"Pssh, what do ya think I'm doin'? I'm checking for any life threatening injuries." She replies.

After examining the minor injuries, Eun Mi concludes that she just lost 2 years of her life, but will still live until the age of 98. Turning away from the TV and crossing her legs on the worn out carpet, she repeats her statement in case you have misheard.

"Since I am your best friend and all of this is for a good cause, I'm already fine and ready to help you with this whole shenanigan. But I prefer to watch all the action from outside the arena. Therefore dragging me into this is a a big no." Looking up at you, she emphasizes the "No" with her arms crossed into an X, then resumes to scratching her legs, because of the itchy carpet..

"Why not? Pwease Eunnie pwetty pwease with a hundred chocolate cherries on top?"

Your  lips are currently in a supposedly cute pout, and your eyes are becoming as big as they can get, considering the fact that you came from a family with small eyes in their genes.

Yes you are desperate enough, to use aegyo, even though the cutest that you can get resembles a puppy in its death bed. Quoted from the first person you used it on, which was a convenience store owner. What? You were only short 1000 won for a magazine, but he still forced it out of you, thinking you were one of the thieving teenagers that were frequent customers of this particular store. It was no wonder though, the owner was could see as much as a mole but was too cheap to buy glasses, although he didn't like to use the word cheap, but "smarter than regular people". So Eun Mi technically is the second victim of your dead puppy impersonation.

Looking at you from the TV reflection, and mock gagging, Eun Mi shakes her head again.

After realizing that it wasn't going to work, you switch to another method from your imaginary book of Asian Persuasion:  Utilizing Ones Weakness to Persuade.

Putting on a fine-I-don't-care face and shrugging your shoulders, you say with confidence, "Fine don't take this risk with me then, I guess I'll be hanging around B2ST all by myself."

You get up and start to slowly walk small circles around Eun Mi, who is still seated on the floor but is flipping through an issue of !KTeen! magazine, trying to ignore you. However, after your last sentence, she now has her full attention on you. With her curious gaze on you, you continue, "Imagine how much fun being able to see them up close and talk to them will be. Me and Dongwoon will eat ice cream together everyday after school and when I'm feeling sad, Yoseob will sing "I like you the Best" dedicated to just me."

"Not to mention I'll be in the same room with 2 or more of them E-v-e-r-y-n-i-g-h-t. And they won't mind if I come in the bathroom when they're showering, and will occasionally ask me to join them cause they think I'm just any other guy. Picture it Eun, Kikwang stepping out of a steamy shower, his hair all wet, smelling like fresh mint body wash, and lips all plump. Most importantly...with N-o-t-h-i-ng on. His abs of steal and jewels on display for you to drool over without being dragged out by a bodyguard. You getting the picture? Helloo...have you departed from planet Earth again?"

You wave your hands in front of her face again, sending a tornado of wind through her hair. Why do you have feeling that this situation has occurred before? But at least this time, Eun Mi 's dazing is caused by your overly descriptive descriptions, which means that this persuasion method is working.

"Huh? Yea I'm still here...~~~ have I ever told you  how brilliant you are and how lucky I am to have you as my best friend? Where do all these smart ideas keep coming from? Exactly which compartment of your brain do you store them?" Your friend was now kneeling in front of you with her hands clasped together, batting her lashes and using her all too familiar up voice.

"But you just said that most my ideas are stu-." You start, before being interrupted by Eun Mi's hand over your mouth.

"Sssh,~~~ let us forget about the past and only think of new beginnings." She says in a hypnotic genie whisper and swipes her right hand across the air in front of you as if erasing the past with it .

Shaking your head and removing her hand, that smells faintly of cucumber (remember the mysterious green stuff on her face earlier?), off your mouth in disgust, you ask the question that was practically already answered once the topic got to steamy showers,

"So are you in or out?"

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[A/N] Hello members of the fanfic world...wait why did I start with that? Omo I think I'm going crazy. ^~^ You haven't heard from me in a long time right? Aw you missed me...well I didn't. Kekeke. Once again I am so sorry for being on a temporary hiatus. You might be asking, why did it take so long? BECAUSE I HAVE BETTER THINGS TO DO! just kidding, gosh don't take it so seriously. I've just been reeally lazy, and when I'm lazy, I can't really write properly. So mianhae once again.

Yours truly, Nina-assain007 (but hey, as a bonus to my patient readers, I added some very visual descriptions of Kikwang... Hehehe me erted. So if you keep subscribing, there will be more to come)