Prestige Seoul High School?

Our New Roommate is actually a...FANGIRL IN DIGUISE!?!?!

 A journey to Eun Mi's house would usually be a long and tiring trip because her neighborhood is on a slope. But with your un containable excitement about your previous discovery, the normal 15 minute walk is shortened to only 5 minutes.

Finally, after reaching the top of the slope, you spot her house. You begin pounding on the door at two second intervals, until your knuckles turn a light of shade pink. Before you get in your final knock, the door swings open to reveal an Eun Mi that you have never seen before, or want to see... ever.

The Eun Mi in front of you looks misshapen and resembles the cat lady that lives alone, next door to you, who owns over 20 cats. The lady always had cat fur all over her clothes and tangled hair that hasn't been met with a brush in a long time.

Your best friend's normally sleek chestnut hair, that fell a little past her shoulders, is now in a million curlers that are all piled at the crown of her head. To give you a picture of how that looks like, visualize a bee hive that was constructed by a bunch of drunk bumble bees. She is wearing a fuzzy bathrobe and has worn-out Donald Duck slippers on her feet. But that isn't the most disturbing piece of her ensemble, it is what was on her face that shocks you the most.

A green clumpy substance, that resembles what you had produced after going on your first roller coaster when you were eight, has been spread out all over her face and is slowly oozing drops that lands on Donald's face. Eun Mi stares at you with an horrified expression, but still invites you in.

"Stay here I'll be right back." She says, before shuffling away into her bathroom to check herself in the mirror, leaving behind another path of green slime. You look around at the familiar surroundings. Eun Mi's house is practically your second home. It was the place where you would hide when your parents got a phone call from the principal, wanting to talk about the words that you had written on the board earlier or when your report card came in the mail. This was all in grade school of course, when you were a ruthless child that caused trouble on a regular basis. Nowadays you are a straight A student with a 95% average.

Plopping yourself onto a white leather couch, with your hands draped over your eyes and one leg hanging off the side, you continue to wait for Eun Mi to finish up whatever the heck she is doing. After what seems to be endless minutes of shuffling and running water noises, a familiar looking Eun Mi appears in a crisp white T-shirt and pink heart pajama pants. Her bee hive hairstyle was let down to create soft waves that framed her face and the icky substance was finally wiped off.

"Did Godzilla finally decide to barf you out?" You say.

"Pshh that's only how I look on Wednesday afternoons, you should see me on Monday mornings."

"Oooo, scary. I'm trying to picture it right now. Wait...eww Eun Mi, is it even possible for a human to look so ugly?" You say sarcastically, earning a pillow to the head.

"OUCH!" Clutching the back of your head, you send her your famous death glare.

Immediately she retracts and attempts to change topics, "So what your you doing here all sweaty and pink looking? Did you sprint all the way here? Wait let me guess, you just found out that you have only 30 days to live, so you wanted to spend the rest of the day with me, before you go sulk in your room and wait for death to come to you."

"Oh my gawd how did you know? I know we're close and all but I didn't know we shared telepathic powers." You roll your eyes at your friend in annoyance, because you know that she wouldn't be joking like this, if she knew about the news you had just unearthed.

"Fine what is it? Spit it out."

"Here. Turn to the second page." You say as you the slightly sticky and crumpled brochure into her hands.

"What is this?" Holding it gingerly in her fingertips, she begins to open it.

"Just read it." You are now in a sitting position and is waiting for her reaction. Bad or good, you are still going to go with your plan.

Just as you told her to, Eun Mi turns to the second page. The first thing that she notices is a big glossy picture of B2ST in school uniforms. After reading the paragraphs beneath it, she slowly looks up at you with a confused expression on her face.

"I still don't get it. Wait, does it mean that you want to go... here?" Eun Mi, who can barely string out sentences, points at the cover of the brochure, which displays a very modern looking 5 story building, that is constructed with more glass than bricks. It had a very geometric feel and was surrounded with rows and rows of neatly planted hedges and flowers. You slowly nod your head.

"What are you planning to tell your parents?"

"Well, that thought didn't really process in my head while running here. I sorta hoped you would help me come up with the perfect lie. I did...have an idea though."

"And what is that?"

"Umm, never mind it's kind of stupid."

"Since when were your ideas not? Just tell me." Eun Mi says, in a kind of assuring while insulting way.

"Hey, hey with the verbal abuse. Fine I'll tell you. My idea was...maybe we can tell them..."

 

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[A/N] Sorry to my readers, after 1 and a half week your all probably expecting a good and long chapter but instead you got this unexciting and useless chappie. I am having a major writers block (in addition to my laziness and slow typing skills) and I'm not really good at writing dialogue, so I am truly sorry to subs and readers. I will continue to keep writing but I have to get inspiration from other fics first. But I promise that the next few chapters will be full of action and humor ^^. Thanxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoxoxoxoxo