Of sketches, ice cream, and high schools

Our New Roommate is actually a...FANGIRL IN DIGUISE!?!?!

Immediately, you pull out a clean sheet of line paper and write out a list of all the things that are going to make your plan successful. On your list are:

  1. research on lives of B2ST (this in which you already cross off for obvious reasons. I mean come on, you are their #1 fan)
  2. go shopping for a new wardrobe (themes include gangster, preppy, punk, casual)
  3. acting lessons

Taking out a fuzzy pencil with Yoseob's name written all over it with a bobble head on the tip, you begin to sketch out how you wanted your finished master piece to look like. Turning on B2ST's "I Like you the Best" on your Ipod, you begin furiously sketching different outfits.

In two hours, you already have wasted half of your sketch book. Most of the pages are crumpled up unfinished sketches that either looked too girly for a boy to wear or was something that normal people wouldn't wear on a regular basis...or ever. There are a couple of pages littered on your desktop that were fully sketched and lightly shaded in areas with pencil crayons. Those are the ones that had passed you and your bestie, Eun mi's, inspection.

You are currently on webcam with Eun Mi, who you had told earlier about your crazy plan. She surprisingly took it pretty well and agreed to help you pick out your new wardrobe, she was fashionista you see. But unfortunately that did not rub off on you, even after 5 years of sister-like friendship. Your style currently consisted of sweats, graphic tees, hoodies, and converse sneakers, all in which never seem to match one another by the time you are out the door.

Taking a look at your progress, 

You are currently on the floor of your bedroom, don't ask how you got there, looking like a person that escaped from a mental institute in your lime green polka dotted PJ pants and yellow smiley hoodie. Your dark brown hair, that was once in a sane looking hairstyle, is slipping out of a very messy ponytail that you aren't bothering to fix. Bits of it is sticking to your face and is covering your eyes making you look freakishly like the exorcist, but you didn't care. When Lee~~~ was in her work mode, she doesn't stop for anything, or anyone at the matter. Papers are scattered all over your room, some getting caught into the heating vent; becoming a fire hazard. You have ear muffs over your ears, partially because of the cold and partially because you don't want to listen to B2ST's cheery voice in "Because of You" anymore, but you are too concentrated on your project to turn off the speakers.

At last, after what feels like forever, you finally have 4 sketches in your hands that are completed and slightly crumpled at the edges, due to excessive amounts erasing. Eun Mi had long stopped the web cam chat, saying that there was something wrong with her Internet connection. Sure, you had thought, knowing that there is never anything wrong with her Internet. But you couldn't blame her, by the time your planning hit 3 hours, the conversation had became one sided, and she was practically talking to herself.

Promising to call her tomorrow morning, to show her the finished work, you shut off your bedside lamp and get ready to take a nap. Not bothering to grab something to eat or clean up, you slip under your 3 layered balck and white bed sheets, the only thing in your room that wasn't b2stilized.That is when you creepy dream started. (cue blurry fog and twinkling music)

In the dream you are a very cute guy with baby-like cheeks strolling along the streets of Seoul, with a cup of mint ice cream in one hand. You continue walking down the sidewalk eating and staring at window displays of meat shops and candy stores, when all of a sudden a bubbly girl (about your age) pops up in front of you, with her hair all tied up in strawberry hair ties and a very squeaky voice. She begins talking to you but you don't seem to understand. She looks down eagerly at your ice cream, and her already high pitched voice becomes higher.

You recognize that look and attempt to pull your ice cream away from her, but it is too late. She already has her pink glittery manicured hands, adorned with plastic rings, on your yummy treat. She takes a spoonful, then passes it to the other girls that start appearing out of no where with spoons in their hands. Each of them also take a mouthful. As your treat begins to go further away from you, you spot Doojoon followed by the other members of B2ST coming around the corner, they are wearing school uniforms. You shout over to them to come and help, but no words are coming out. Ignoring you and the incident happening in front of them, they continue to walk away.

Finally, they seem to realize that you are in distress, and grab the ice cream (or what was left of it) out of the hands of a girl that is about to take of spoonful. Walking casually towards you, they appear to hand you back the cup, but in an instant they transform into more perky girls with flashy pink clothing and take the last bites of your remaining ice cream. This is where your dream ends.

Waking up in a cold sweat and the urge for some ice cream, you look at the clock on your bedside table. It reads 7:15 pm, you had fallen asleep for 2 hours. You still have the rest of the day to do nothing. Trying to sleep again is not an option, so you decide to go out to the candy store around the corner to satisfy your sweet tooth. You change out of your pajama pants, put on a giant white marshmallow coat, grab your Ipod, house keys, some money and head out the door. Shoving your earbuds into your ears, you trudge through the piles of rotting leaves that are covered in a thin layer of frost, and try not to think about the dream.

"What the heck did that mean anyway? Is God trying to tell me that my plan isn't going to work? That all my work is going to be found out by some random girls and all my hard work is going to be wasted?" You say out loud, earning some dirty looks from passerbys. "And why was B2ST wearing school uniforms? Do they go to school? If so, where?" Not looking at where you are going, you bump into a rack outside a convenience store. Looking down, you realize that they are displaying brochures for a private school called Prestige Seoul High School. Taking one, you begin to absentmindedly flip through it, your brain still trying to decipher the hidden message of your dream.

To your surprise, you have flipped to a page that has a large picture of B2ST on it with a couple of paragraphs underneath. Huh? What is B2ST doing on a high school brochure?  You begin reading it. After finishing the last sentence, you hurriedly shove it in your pocket and start sprinting to Eun Mi's house which was near by.

What did it read, you might be asking? Let's just say that you have just found yourself a very important piece of information that decides where you are going to spend the next 4 months.