Start of Something

Our New Roommate is actually a...FANGIRL IN DIGUISE!?!?!

Bing! Bing! Bing!

A mysterious yet familiar sound is coming from a screen in the corner of your room. It is your alarm. To be honest it isn't actually a clock, but it is an alarm of some sort. Alarms are usually there to warn you of something or to wake you, right? Well this particular one is warning you to get your a** out of bed and check your Beauty and the B2St web page, before it malfunctions and causes you $300 in repair fees.

Grabbing your sheets and wrapping it around you in attempt to keep warm (it is the end of November) you walk over to your computer which is now flashing and blinking like crazy. Waiting for your eyes to adjust to the glaring light of the monitor, you scroll down to the section containing all new messages and comments, with snippets of news, rumors, scandals (related to B2ST) are. Sure enough, as you expected, there are over 50 messages waiting neatly for you, blinking as if saying "Open me first!"

Opening the first one, and skimming through it, your eyes almost pop out of their sockets. This is what it reads:

 

From: B2UTIFULB2ST--OT6

To: *******07@******.com

OHMYGOD!!!!!!! Am I going insane and seeing things or is Junhyung going on a date with this girl???? Apparently she's just a classmate of his, but they look too friendly... There's also been wild rumors going around that they're in a relationship and have went on a few dates undercover already, but then again some say she's just a little sister to him.. but idkk somebody needs to sort this out, us fans are suffering.. //TT__TT// can't handle the traumatic stress right now

 

Along with two link s which you click in your now fully awakened stage.

Pssh that's not him. We all know that he likes Hyunseung...right? RIGHT? Not caring if you look like a mad woman, you put your face as close as it can to the screen. Staring intently at the screen for several minutes, wishing that you had never woken up, you decide that no matter how much you look at it, at which angle or how far your face is from it...

"Yup that's our Junhyung."

As much as you don't want to admit, it is 100% pure Junhyungie. I mean look at that posture. Not many idols can walk around so nonchalantly while pretending that there isn't 60 hidden cameras capturing their every move.

Sighing a sigh of defeat, you lean back in your chair and stare up at the idols in their brown Fiction outfits. Yes you have a large poster of B2ST taped on your ceiling, yes you sometimes had conversations with it, and yes you get embarrassed when changing underneath their charismatic eyes. What ever. But that DOES NOT mean that you are obsessed (maybe, slightly... ok very obsessed)

Your eyes scan across your room as your brain endlessly comes up with random scenarios relating to how you plan to find out more about this mysterious girl. Some in which involve kidnapping some members and lemonade. No, that wouldn't work. Not because of your lack of skill, but because you wouldn't be able to contain your crazy fangirl antics and probably decide to hold them captive forever. Occasionally making them to dance "Shock"... shirtless. Adding to that, there will probably be millions of shrieking 7+ fangirls at your door with butcher knives and pitch forks (who knows where they got those).

Trying not to think of that image, you continue looking around your room, in search for ideas on how your mission, to bring justice to all Beauties (and B2sties?) will begin. With bright glossy pictures and posters of B2ST taped onto every possible wall, and eerie life-sized stuffed dolls in every corner, your room resembles that of a serial killer's.

Your eyes finally settle on a brown mushroom-like wig hanging limply on your coat rack. That wig that sometimes scares the s*** out of you, especially during the night. For Halloween last year, you had dressed up as a ~~~ and the wig was the only thing you had kept.

Looking at the artificial hair, you run your fingers through it and imagine how it will look on you. A picture of you wearing a  sweater vest over a dress shirt while a fan, held by some drooling girl, blows your short brown hair across your face in a y slowmo way, flashes in your head. "Damn I'd make a smexy guy." You think.

"Hmm, I think this just might be the start of something." A small grin begins to take place on your face which then spreads into a Cheshire-like smile.

All you need is the wig, some acting lessons, time and patience. You now have the perfect motive, the perfect plan and the perfect disguise. Mystery girl, beware, cause you're out to get them. This is like Halloween...but better. (mwahahahahaha)

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

[A/N] To my non-existent readers. Srry for the short and boring chapter. It's like 2 in the morning and I really need some sleep but I felt like I had to write something down before all of my ideas, or even my acknowledgement of this fic flies out the window by tommorrow...Wait what was I about to say, pssh nevermind. I'll update more than usual since it's summer and I have no life ^^. Enjoy!!