Meeting

Protective Love Relationship

*yawn* "What happened?" I asked waking up. I looked at the clock ,then out of nowhere my cellphone started to ring.

"Hello?" said a cranky voice.

"Oh, Erica, is it you?" I asked.

"Aaawww, you remember and we won't be in Korea until 2 more hours, so yeah." Erica replied. She was mad because their plane got delayed.

"Oh okay, just call me when you get here in Korea and i'll go pick both of you up,okay bye." I replied

I got up, went to the kitchen and started cooking pancakes and eggs,slicing strawberries,and making orange juice. I prepared breakfast for everyone. "Come and eat everyone!" There was an awkward silence at the table while everyone was eating. Eunhyuk then broke the awkwardness by asking

        "So how was all of you guys' sleep and breakfast that my lil sis made?" Everyone had a goodnight sleep and thought the food was delicious, but Eunhyuk was so mad, he couldn't fall asleep because he found out that I drank alcohol. Shocked, I asked,"I drank?"

           "Yeah, your friends told me because I cought you walking weird, then out of nowhere Minho grabbed you and just carried you into our room!"   "Sorry oppa." I said *pout*. After breakfast, we all got ready to go swimming,but I needed to go pick up Erica and Yang. *ring ring ring*

"Hello?" I said.

"We're here in Korea, so pick us up now." Erica replied.

"OK, I'll be there in a bit, bye." I replied.

"Where are you going?"Ryeowook asked, when I was about to leave.

"I just have to go pick someone up, no questions now, bye." I replied hurrying out the dorr to avoid further questioning.

 

"OMG, you guys look so different."I said.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!"

"Boo, we're over here!"Yang shouted.

"Oh sorry, hehe wrong people."I said and quickly ran to them.

"Dang Boo, you still look the same, but different." said Yang.

"Yeah I know, you guys too"I replied. 

"So, where are we going?"Erica asked.

"Oh, to the beach house, and did you guys bring swim suits or no?"I questioned.

"No," they both answered.

"OK,then we're going to buy you guys swimsuits."I said.

                     All 3 of us finally got to the house and put their luggage in the room Kio slept in. After we went to go buy bikinis, we left to the beach. "Eunhyuk,why don't you introduce everyone to everyone,since you know everybody here?" I suggested. "OK then, everyone this is Sey Erica, Sey Yang, Uchiha Kio, and Lee Boo. Yes of course, you guys know my lil sis, Boo,and Erica, Yang,and Kio are her best friends. Erica and Yang are also sisters." SHINee and Super Junior introduced theirselves and all of us went swimming.

               I kept looking at Jonghyun because he kept walking twards Erica but he kept turning in the other direction whenever he got close. I went up to Jonghyun and said, "Go talk to Erica, she seems lonely. And she won't hurt you, only people she hatesand gets annoyed by." Jonghyun trusted my words and went for it and they actually started talking. I also had to do the same thing with Taemin but I pushed Taemin into Yang when she got close to the peir playing with Kio. "Oh,sorry Yang, Taemin, you guys should go sit down, I'll get ice-packs for both of your heads." When they sat down, it was quiet so Taemin thought it was best to try to make Yang laugh, so he told her a joke. Kio felt kind of left out because her friends were with the guy they actually like and she had no one to hang out with. Then out of nowhere Key comes and say,"I like your bikini, it's pink, my favorite color." Kio replied "Me too, yours is pink and green which makes the color of wateremelon." So then they kinda started talking too so I left.

          While the others were talking I was in the water playing by myself , suddenly I got hit in the head.

              "Oowww, who threw that, that ball hurts?!" I yelled. Taemin and Yang were laughing because Yang threw the ball at me for pushing Taemin on purpose. Leeteuk ran over and asked if I was OK and checked where I was hurt and everything like he was  a nurse.

           I just went back to playing in the water splashing around and when I made a huge splash, Minho's body was all wet. "Oops, sorry" I put my hands together and closed my eyes. But Minho started playing too. He splashed water into my face while my eyes were still closed. "Hey, no fair." Then you continued to splash him. Super Junior then saw us and ran around like little kids. Everyone got to know each other and had fun like little chidren.