Dare.. or Danger

Protective Love Relationship

                     http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kKS12iGFyEA   

         After having fun playing on the beach, we all went to the bonfire. Eunhyuk oppa went with Key oppa to barbeque the meat. "So what should we do to kill time?" Erica asked, breaking the silence. 

              "Ooh! I know! Truth or dare." Taemin shouted giddily. "Okay then, if no one objects we'll play." Minho said grabbing a bottle. Minho spun the bottle, it landed on Erica. She looked up shocked, then started to stare Minho down. Minho did the same. It was odd because it seemed liked they got close really fast. "You know, when Erica unnie plays spin the bottle, she never backs down on a dare." Yang told Taemin. " Well Minho hyung is exactly the same then, He's very competetitive." Taemin said. "So is my sister, she turns into someone completly diiferent and wild, that its kind of scary." It was cute seeing them sit next to each other, blushing everytime they accidently touched.

           "Truth or dare?" Minho asked. "Dare" "I dare you to run off of the peir into the ocean, and stay in there for 5 minutes." Minho looked way too into this. Erica got up and turned to look at everyone. " from now on just call me Air okay, its shorter than saying my whole name." They nodded and she walked away. 

                                                                                        (Air's P.O.V. a.k.a Erica)

                Man I'm lucky I'm just wearing shorts and a tank top. Otherwise I wouldn't know how I would be able to swim. She thought to herself. I was at the edge of the peir. I did a couple of strcthes, then began to run. I ran a little slow to save up energy. Everyone stared at me from behind. "YOU CAN DO IT UNNIE!!!!!" Boo yelled. Gosh this girl is way too enthusiastic. I was getting closer to the end when I turned to see Boo jumping around waving her arms. I heard someone say something but couldn't hear because of the wind. Then I saw Key wave his hands at me. I waved back. I looked back at Boo who was frantically waving her arms as well. Never changes, this girl. At the very end I looked back foreward and  was in mid-air for like 3 seconds, then fell. "Kyahhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 'SPLASH!' 

                                                                                               (Key's P.O.V.)

              I headed back to the fire to find it empty. "YOU CAN DO IT UNNIE!!!!!" I turned and saw everyone at the peir. "What the heck are they doing over there?" I muttered. I ran up to them, I saw Erica ruuning to the end of the peir. "Idiot, doesn't she know that sharks come closer to the peir at night!" I shrieked. Everyone turned around like :O.  I waved my arms in the air to try to get her attention but she just waved back. "Damn this girl!" I shouted, then Boo started waving frantically. Good maybe erica will get the message and stop. "Oh no! Nothing will stop her from doing a dare! She's too prideful!" Yang wailed. Taemin wrapped his arms around her shoulders, then She started to cry. 'SPLASH'. "! Minho go save her! Your the fastest runner!" I yelled. At save he ran at the speed of light. He ran faster than usual because of adrenaline. 

                                                                                                  (Air's P.O.V.)

              It was freezing cold, but i kept moving. I was starting to slow my movements. I was getting sleepy when something smooth rubbed against me. I opened my eyes to see a shark swim right past me. I didn't attack me probably because there was no blood. Then I finally realized it was a shark. Then something pulled my arm. I saw Minho and it took a while to go back up because I sank down really deep. I slowly out. 

                                                                                             (Jonghyun's P.O.v.)

               I saw Minho come up carrying Air bridal style. My heart went back to normal as soon as i saw her. Wait, what am  I thinking? Why would my heart calm with the sight of her and not Minho? Whatever, as long as she's safe. I ran up to help him carry her and lay her down on the sand. " I know CPR" Jonghyun stated. I started doing CPR and after like ten breaths in she started to cough. "She started coughing, thats a good sign." I got up and walked towards Key.

                                                                                                     (Air's P.O.v.)

                 I felt something touch my lips. I started to wake up and I couldn't breathe. I panicked and started couphing. Water came out. I rolled onto my side and someone started to rub my back. I turned to see Eunhyuk oppa staring at me worryingly. So I gave him a small smile to let him know I was alright. 'Unnie! You're alive!" Boo cried in my arms, holding me tightly afraid that if she let me go, I would leave permanently. I forced her to let me go. "Are you sure your okay?" Kio asked. I nodded and said, "I'll be okay once I get some rest." I was still sitting on the sand when I fell asleep once again.

                                                                     (No ones P.O.V.)

              Key caught Air just before she hit the ground. "I'll take her back." Key said carrying her bridal style.