Prey

Protective Love Relationship

 (Air's P.O.V)

After a while, me, Boo, Yang and Kio,(the only girls) went back to the beach.

  The Beach

"Yattah!" I stretched. "I thought we were Korean not Japanese." Yang said while setting up. Then I gave her one of my deadly death glares. I was wearing a blue and white striped bikini with a big floppy hat. Yang wore a yellow tankini with a skirt attached to the bottom piece. Boo wore a purple bikini top with matchinig swim shorts while Kio just wore a tank top and booty shorts. I immediately ran for the water despite the fact I almost died the last time I ran in. "Unnie!!!!!!! Wait for me!!!!!!!!!!!" Boo started running as well. "Hurry up cuz I ain't stoppin' for you." I yelled looking back to Boo. "Ah! oomph. Eww sand in my mouth pleh." I stood up and picked the guy up next to me as well. "Are you okay?" The guy asked. I stared into his incredible eyes, speechless. He looked at me weird. "Hello, you there?" I shook my head and snapped out of the trance. "Umm, yeah, I'm okay. I guess." He is totally hot! But no one can beat my jonghyun. I smirked a little and realized the guy in front of me was still looking. "Oh, um bye." I gave an akward wave and ran to Boo. "Hey lets go back to Yang and Kio."

(Yang's P.O.V)

 "Hahaha Air bumped into that guy trying to catch a football. I saw her fall and spit out dirt." "Huh? Where is she?" Kio asked so I pointed at the guy. "Damn, even from far away that guy looks hot." I gave her a weird look and focused my attention back on the guy. While Air was coming back with Boo, I was watching the guy. His friends gave him a nod and he gave them a thumbs up and they all hi-fived him like he accomplished something.              

(Air P.O.V)

"Lets go to a different part of the beach." I walked away from the guys. After playing for a while we were hungry, "Lets go get ice cream" I led the way to Baskin Robins. "Okay, you guys order for yourself cuz u guys are old enough to do it yourself.

(Yang's P.O.V.)

   That ugly guy looks familiar..hmm *light bulb blinks above her head* Its that one !!! He should still be in the hospital. "Air!" she turned around, "What? You don't know how to speak nicer?" "No, look! That ugly guy! he's one of those guys who kidnapped you and boo last year!" She took a closer look and her face was like -o- "WTF!? They should still be in the hospital after I got through with them" She made her evil face and started to walk, "Wait unnie," Boo reached out and grabbed Air's arm, "What?" Air gave her a serious look, "What will oppa say? We just have to leave without them noticing us" Air just stared at her. (that means shes thinking) "The back, I know someone who works here." She left and we followed. We approached this guy with blue hair, "Hey T.O.P. let us through the back" he turned around, "Why? Can't you just leave through the front?" Air put her hands on her hips, making her "Are you serious" look. "Look outside,remember them? I can't fight them now because my lil sis and her friends are here. In case you didn't know, they don't know how to fight guys at their level." Then she pointed to the guys outside.

  T.O.P. gave up, he led them to the back door. "You know the drill, just keep walking no matter what." He warned. "I know, i know, but the people back here are weak." She walked out, "Bye T.O.P." "Bye" He waved and let the door close behind him. "unnie, what did he mean 'keepwalking no matter what' " At that moment a man walked up to Kio, "Hey, wanna get some ice cream with me?" She was thinking, then glanced at Air, she shivereed. "No" We kept walking till the end of the alley but as soon as we turned, there they were, the guys who should've never left the hospital.