Trouble...?

Protective Love Relationship

                                                                                                      ( Boo's P.O.V. )

                          "Unnie~, I can't believe what just happened, Minho daring you to jump off of the peir at night." I said wishing that I never cheered for her to do it in the first place.

      Looking at her made tears flow down my face. 'It's all my fault for cheering her on. Air could've gotten killed by a shark.' Then I remembered. 'It wasn't me that dared Air to jump into the ocean,it was Minho!' *gasp*.

       Minho entered the room to check up on Air when suddenly, *SLAP*. Minho rubbed his face. "What was that for?" He asked confused.  "You were the one that dared Air to jump into the ocean when she could've gotten killed by that damn shark!" I yelled.

 

                                                                                             ( Air's P.O.V. )

             "I think I'ma*cough* die*cough cough*." I whispered to myself waking up.  "You were the one that dared Air to jump into the ocean when she could've gotten killed by that damn shark" yelled Boo.  "Ugh,shut up~ the both of you,man~!" I demanded. "Why are you yelling so freakin' loud Boo,Gosh~?!" I asked and rolled onto my my side facing my back to them.  Boo replied,"Oh,sorry about that, I'll leave then, bye~. You should be ashamed of yourself Minho." *SLAM* "What does she mean by that 'You should be ashamed of yourself', Minho?" Iasked with curiosity. "Oh,it's nothing". Then he left. I opened my eyes and saw Key on the floor sleeping. I smiled at his sleeping face

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTXHrbHbSV_y9uBu8qT-7w

    Then someone burst in "Air, are you okay?" I jumped at the sudden noise. "Yea I'm okay." Jonghyun's face calmed a bit. "Phew, then I don't have to worry." He replied. "But I'm worried about Boo and Minho, can you check up on them for me?" I asked but he just stared at me so I used my secret weapon. I gave him puppy dog eyes, " Pleeease opppppppaaaaaa?" When I pouted he finally agreed. "Okay, I'll go." Then he was gone.

 
         "Yes *cough* ugh it hurts so much." 
                                                                                            (Minho's P.O.V.)
 
 
"Boo wait," I kept calling out to her but she just kept walking away from me. So I started to run. "Boo stop." I held my hand out in front of her. She just stared at me. It kind of made my heart hurt. "I didn't know there would be sharks so-"
 
           "I know you didn't know, but I just got scared and  it just came out. Sorry Minho oppa." She said and turned her face away. "I was afraid that something bad would happen to unnie thats all." The wind blew and she shivered. 
 
        "Here." I gave her my jacket. "Thank you." Then it bacame quiet. "Its okay that you think its my fault, I just don't want you to be mad at me. When I grabbed her arm I saw her eyes. She was staring eye to eye with the shark, like she understood him. But nothing happened." 
 
                   
                                                                                                                    (Boo's P.O.V.)
 
 
I started crying thinking of what could've happened to Unnie when she was alone in the water. Then Minho came and hugged me. I hugged him back and rested my face on his strong chest. "Thank you for letting me *sniff* cry on you" I mumbled. "It's okay." I felt vibrations on my ear when Minho spoke.
 
                                                                            (Jonghyun's P.O.V.)
I was turning the corner when I heard a familiar voice. "It's okay." I quickly hid behind the wall. I peeked over and saw Minho kiss Boo on the head. O.O Wow they move kinda fast. I ran back to report to Air. "What?! He what to who again?!" Air demanded for an answer. "Minho kissed Boo on the forehead. They move pretty fast,don't cha think?" "Well, they aren't even dating cuz Boo didn't come to me and tell me anything. She always does to me other than Eunhyuk ." Air responded.
 
       
 
                                                                                                      (Air P.O.V.)
"Minho kissed Boo on the forehead...hmmmmmm? How will Eunhyuk take this if he found out, since he's over protective? Never mind..." I thought to myself.
 
"Jonghyun,what do you mean 'they move pretty fast',they're not dating are they?" I asked Jonghyun with curiousity. 
 
Jonghyun replied "Well,isn't it obvious, a kiss on the head and hugging."
 
        
                                                                       (Boo's P.O.V.)
 
 
"Sorry~about earlier*sniff*in the room,Minho." I apologized. 
 
"Slapping me,it's okay. I mean like you were mad that I had almost killed Air by daring her to jump into the ocean." He replied.
 
"Well anyways*sniff sniff* bye now, take care and goodnight*blow kiss*."
 
"Boo,wait a sec!!" Minho demaded.
 
*Trip* Minho caught me and slipped*muah(kissed)*.  Air and Jonghyun came out and asked in unison,"What's all the noise about?!?!"
 
"OH  MY GOD!!!!! Minho?!" Jonghyun yelled and Air screamed,"OH MY GOSH, Boo!!!!"
 
Minho and I jumped up from the yelling of Air and Jonghyun. *GULP*
 
"Aaa~Goodnight?Bye~!" I rushed.
 
*Shut my room door* "Aaaawww,just great, i'm gonna be busted for no reason! But,it wasn't Minho's fault really,kind of was,but??"
 
        
                                                                     (Eunhyuk P.O.V.)
 
 
"Minho and Boo WHAT?!?!"
 
I pushed Jonghyun aside and ran to my room and there I saw Boo crying.
 
"Leave me alone and I tripped,Minho caught me and we slipped!!!! I'm so sorry oppa~." Boo confessed.
 
"It's okay~oppa was just wondering if my baby sis was all right." I held Boo in my arm.
 
Suddenly Minho walks in saying"Hyung,I am sorry,I was so stupid to somehow clumsily slipped catching Boo."
 
"It's alright okay,so just go wash up and get to bed. You guys don't need to explain I already understand."
 
                                               (Still Eunhyuk P.O.V. Later that night)
 
"What?! No! Leave me alone, don't come near me! Help!!" Boo said in her sleep. She woke up with a nightmare and hugged me for comfort.
"It's alright, Oppa's here, nobody is able to hurt you when i'm here, okay?" I asked with confirmination. She nodded and went back to sleeping.(Boo and Eunhyuk are sleeping in the same room;protective Eunhyuk)
"Why can't I go to sleep?!" I asked myself softly not waking anyone up.
Suddenly I saw nothing, but darkness. Then...