The Past Nightmare

Protective Love Relationship

"Well well well, look who we have here." The main guy gave us a sinister smile, "You still want a piece of me after what you went through?!?!" She raised her arm to punch him but Yang grabbed her arm before she could swing. "We're still here remember?" Yang gave her a 'duh' look. "Aish!! Run!! Now!!" She pointed into the oppsite direction and we ran like the wind. Air kicked a guy in the stomach before taking off X) We got to the corner of were Boo lived when one of the guys threw a rock and hit Boo in the back of her head. She fell down and Air stopped, waited, and stuck her leg out backwards and kicked the guy in the throat.

"You really wanna fight?" Air asked  in her battle voice, once she starts fighting she won't stop until the guy she wants dead, is on the ground. Boo, still knocked out was surrounded by Yang and Kio. "Take her home, now!" Air shouted as she started to fight. "Oh no you don't" Said one of the guys, he started to run but Air kicked a trashcan aimed for him and he fell on the ground. "Go now!" and they carried Boo all the way home.

As soon as everybody got home, they were all gasping for air. "Omo, Taemin-ah, get water for them" Key ordered. Everyone lay down waiting for taemin to return. "Is she okay? Do we need to take her to the hospital?" Donghae asked pointing at Boo. Everybody's head turned toward her limp body. "Eunhyuk, where are your car keys?" He gave them to Siwon and he out Boo in the back seat and ddrove her to the hospital.

(Boo POV)

Dreamland                                                                                                                                                         

It was a rainy day, in fact it rained all week. Me and Air unnie were going to the store to buy some food and candles because the power went out. On our way there, we noticed a car following us. Air pulled my arm and took us into this club, the bouncer let Air in but stopped me. "Shes with me Kang." Air grabbed his arm and gave him a look, he was buff but he listened to her. Wow, she must have a lot of hook ups. We entered the club and she went to the back. I followed her into an office, V.I.P was written on the door.

"I thought V.I.P were out there" I asked, "This is a different V.I.P" She opened the door and a guy with odd hair that was cut only on half of his head and dyed orange at the tips of his neck length hair, turned in his large chair. "What brings you here Erihyuna?" Erihyuna? Thats her real name, only close people know her real name.

"Theres people following us outside, we came here to hideout a bit." Air responded. "Why don't you perform? People love your voice." Air gave him a little punch on the shoulder, "Tch jiyong oppa, you know there are people looking for me. i can't sing in public unless I'm on a job." Job? "Unnie, what are you guys talking about?"  Then they both looked at me with a serious look.