Birthday!!!!!!!

Protective Love Relationship

                 Today is Eunhyuk oppa's birthday and we're gonna celebrate his birthday at the beach house that I rented for 2 weeks. "Oppa,who will be coming to your party,I hope SHINee will be there!!!  Are they gonna be at your birthday party?!"  "Just be patient and find out yourself when they all arrive."said Eunhyuk.  "Ok, I'll be patient and find out later...gosh." Boo whined and made a face. Eunhyuk oppa and I left to the beach house and I got everything set up and paid for the whole thing. Then someone shouted, "What's up Eunhyuk!!" "OMG! It's SHINee's Minho!" I shrieked and SHINee shouted,"Happy Birthday!!!!" Then I saw SHINee and fainted cuz I was excited that they were here!!!!! Minho oppa had caught me when I fainted. I then woke up to loud club music and it was 6:30pm. I went out and everyone was dancing and...

             "Oppa~oppa~,"I shouted looking for him. Eunhyuk oppa then jumped on stage and said "Boo,wherever you are come up here and help your oppa real quick,now!!!" When I went up on stage, I was caked in the chest and my face!!! I then screamed "OOOPPPPPAAAAA, your dead meat you 29  year old man!!!!!!!" Eunhyuk oppa ran screaming his lungs out. Eunhyuk oppa was scared that I was gonna hurt him badly so he hid behind Minho oppa and Key oppa. I was running full speed and couldn't stop myself and crashed into Minho(more like tackling him down)!!!! I looked and saw who I was on. Minho then said, "You having fun?" I was stuck staring into his eyes and almost kissed him ,but oppa pulled me off of him. "I'm sorry Minho,I didn't mean to do that and you're all dirty now, like me".  

                  "It's alright ,we can just go change." You replied while walking away with Minho. "Where do you think you're going?" Onew asked.Then Jonghyun said, "You're not going anywhere yet." "Yah! You're not gonna change with my little sis!!" After Minho and I were done cleaning up, we started talking to each other. Minho asked,"Do you have a boyfriend?" Then Kio popped out of nowhere. I was so excited that Kio came that I jumped up and gave her a huge hug. "What are you doing here in Korea, I thought you were in Japan still??!!!"  I finally let go and she took a deep breath. "Well...I came here on a cruise ship and I almost fell,but lucky me, I got saved by a cute guy." Then Minho said that he was sorry that she almost fell overboard and said,"Oh yeah, um sorry for wasting your time and everything, bye." Minho began to walk away, "Wait...don't leave me, stay here with me!" I shouted. So then Kio thought that Minho and I wanted our alone time because Minho said thet he was sorry and left, but also I told Minho not to leave.

Kio said,"No, I'm sorry I should be the one leaving for interrupting your conversation. Well...I gotta go say Happy Birthday to your oppa and unpack my luggage... somewhere.?"

           "Oh no, don't go to oppa yet because I need you to say Happy Birthday  to him for me,but not saying me say it but you." Kio and Minho said,"Huuhh...????," tilting their heads in unison. "Okay I need you Kio, to be my present holding my other present and you'll be in a lot of boxes. Get it now?" I asked. Both MInho and Kio replied "yeah we get it now"                      

       "okay then, i'll meet you later then in the closet at 8:20, OK."        "ok" they both replied. "So then you don't want me to go to Eunhyuk?" Kio asked.     "Okay, you don't say happy birthday to him until he opens the gift that your in, Ok?" "Got it" They said. "You'll see when we meet up in the closet" Minho said. "Which room do I stay in then?" Kio asked. "Oh you and I are sharing rooms kind of" I said. "Kind of? What do you mean kind of?"She said. Just leave your bags wherever and play around, just don't get seen by Eunhyuk oppa." I said.

"Okay then bye you guys see you later. Wait.... It's Choi Minho from SHINee! Are the others with you?"Kio asked urgently."Yes, and just leave them alone because you might get caught by oppa..." I warned. "Theres no one I know here! Who am I gonna talk to!" Kio yelled. "Maybe Erica and Yang are here, probably not because they would have contacted me first." I said "Yes!! Erica and Yang are coming! Now I won't  be a loner anymore. When are they coming?"Kio asked excitedly. "I don't know, they would call me first when they arrive in Korea and plus I'm supposed to pick them up." I replied. "Oh okay" said Kio who then walks away slowly trying not to get caught by Eunhyuk. " Well what were you going to ask me before Kio came?" "Oh.. umm.. uhh.. do you ummm have a boyfriend Boo?" "I never really had one since Oppa is very protective and he has to really know the guy." I said sadly. " Oh, aren't you the same age as me? You're an adult already. oh yeah I forgot that he was really over-protective when it comes to you and guys even though you're old enough to take care of yourself." "I know. Wait, how do you know about that?" "*sighs* I wish I was with you." I said " What? You want to go out with me?" He said surprised "Huh!? What? Why are you asking me that out of nowhere... do you like me or what!?" "You just said that you wanted to be with me!"  

       it became akward for a while. Kio, Minho and I finally met at the closet at the chosen time and Kio started arguing with me because she thought she was gonna be in four boxes with no holes. We finally got her in the boxes peacefully.

Then we brought out the present on a dolly with me pushing it. Then Eunhyuk oppa saw the box and came running saying" Save this one for last"    

       " No Oppa, this one is special from me to you" I said " Huh, thats why I want to open it last, because its from you" He replied. " Well, I want you to open my present first, please oppa~~" I said in my cutest voice to save Kio from further suffocation even though there are many holes. He then started opening it like crazy. It took him a long time just to open the first box .So I asked him if he needed any help beause he was a slow 30 year old man. So I ended up helping him. Kio jumps out, kisses him on the cheek, and gives him a big hug.