4

Abnormal Friend (discontinued)

Hak Yeon vigorusly played the game. He was determined to beat it as he furrowed his brows and bit his lip. He had just made it to the forth level, when he faintly heard Hyuk's phone go off. "Hyung, that's my mom. She wants me home so I have to go. Call me if you beat it". "I most definately will. Bye". 

Hak Yeon goes back to consentrating on the game. He is in the middle of the sixth level when the screen suddenly goes black. "Seriously? I'm not even on the eighth level yet. What is up with this machine"? Hak Yeon hit the side of the machine and then turns straight around and out of the arcade.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

With it being the weekend, Hak Yeon was determined to beat that game. If nothing else, he wanted to at least advance to the nineth level. He just can't understand why he can't advance to the next level. What does the game have against him? He shrugs off the thought as he steps through his front door. 

Taec Yeon is laying on the couch watching television. Taec Yeon turns his head away from the t.v. to see who came home. He lazily waves to Hak Yeon. "Hey Hyung. Where's Umma"? "Appa had a business dinner, so she went to meet him". "Ok. I'm gonna go up to my room. I'll see you later". Taec Yeon nodded as he went back to watching the drama on the screen. Hak Yeon went to his room and changed out of his school uniform. Once he was changed into some comfy clothes, he his laptop.

Hak Yeon decided to try and forget about the game by watching some videos online. He had just logged on to Youtube when his entire room was met with darkness. Hak Yeon blinked as it took him a minute to realize what happened. He sighed as he realized that the electricity had gone out. 

*Thump* "Ow". Hak Yeon in a breath at the sound of a strange voice inside his room. "W.w.w.who's there"? Hak Yeon sat utterly still as he waited for an answer. He could hear light breathing and it made him nervous. "I can't see. I don't know where you are"?

 "N..never mind that. I asked who you are? And how did you get in here"?! The lights suddenly came back on causing Hak Yeon to shield his eyes. He gasped at the sight standing before him. 

Standing a few feet away was a slender, but muscular boy with dark hair and a nice jaw line. Hak Yeon wondered if this person could be real. Hak Yeon, who felt compelled to touch the boy, subcontiously got up and approached the boy. As he neared the boy, he slowly raised his hand. He was just about to touch the boy when he yelled out and surprised Hak Yeon.

"No! Don't touch me"! Hak Yeon stumbled back and fell on his bottom beside his bed. He stared in shock and awe at the beautiful being in front of him. "I..I'm sorry. I don't know how to control my current yet and I don't want to electrocute you". The being walked over besside Hak Yeon and squatted down beside him. "Hi, I'm Hong Bin. I'd offer you a hand, but as I said before, I don't want to hurt you".

The lights flicker slightly as the two stare at each other. Hak Yeon was just about to say something when the boy ,standing in front of him , started to fade like the color on an old television. "Shoot, I'm losing power and I just got here. Oh well, until next time". The boy bowed and then completely dissapeared.

Hak Yeon just sat on the floor, unmoving, with wide eyes and a shocked expression. He could hear footsteps coming closer to hid room, but he still didn't move. He finally stood up when he heard a knock on his door. He opened his door to face his brother. "I came to see if everything is ok since we had a power surge. Are you ok? You look like you've seen a ghost". "I think I just did". "What"? Hak Yeon shook his head and looked at Taec Yeon. "Nothing. I'm fine. I'm just gonna go take a shower". "Ok, if you say so". Taec Yeon then left. Hak Yeon ran his hands through his hair. "Ok. Yes, I need a long shower"