2

Abnormal Friend (discontinued)

"Yah! Why did you get into trouble yesterday? I had to play by myself". "I'm sorry hyung, blame Ravi Hyung. He was the one who had to pass me a note when the teacher was looking. You know what it said? Hi, it said hi". "Aigoo Hyukah". Hak Yeon lightly slapped the back of Hyuk's head. He would slap Ravi later when he comes to class.

 

♦♦♦♦

So are we going to the arcade later or are you going to cause trouble again"? Ravi rolled his eyes and was about to respond, but Hyuk beat him to it. "Yes Hyung, we will all go play today". "Good, cause the game I tried to play yesterday glitched and went out before I could finish playing. I was doing really well too".

 

♦♦♦♦

The rest of the day dragged on as Hak Yeon tried to pay attention and not think about that stupid game. He was really irritated that he didn't get to finish playing. He is the kind of person who likes to finish things in one go. That's why if he starts an assignment in class, he has to finish it in class.

Hak Yeon Tapped his foot anxiously waiting for school to end. As soon as the bell rang, Hak Yeon shot out of his seat and out of the school. He met his friends at the gate. They smiled in greeting and Hyuk laughed at Hak Yeon who was out of breath. "Hyung, are you that excited"? Hak Yeon nodded and they all walked to the arcade he had visited yesterday.

As they entered the building, Hyuk and Ravi went to play air hockey while Hak Yeon ran up to the game he had been longing to play all day. Before he put his money into the machine, Hak Yeon turned to his warn his friends. "Yesterday the power messed up and went out a few times. I just thought I woud warn you incase it happens again". They nodded in understanding as they continued playing. With that being said Hak Yeon put his coin into the machine and let the anxiety wash away from his body. He was finally playing the stupid game that had haunted him all day.

Ravi and Hyuk moved from game to game as Hak Yeon quickly advanced the first few levels. He was fully emersed in the game. He quickly advanced to the eighth level again. Ravi and Hyuk heard the music change and ran over to see what Hak Yeon was playing. "Hyung, is this what you played yesterday"? "Um, it is". "It looks pretty intense". "It...is". 

Hak Yeon quickly moved his joystick left and right. Ravi and Hyuk cheered Hak Yeon on as he followed the intricate patterns. Hak Yeon felt his heartbeat increase as he aproached the end of the level. He smiled wide as his character and the other NPC's were forming their ending pose. He was about to jump for joy when his screen goes blank.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME"! Hyuk jumps at the sudden outburst. Ravi just steps out of the way as Hak Yeon hits the machine a few times. "This is what happened yesterday. Where is the owner"?