6

Abnormal Friend (discontinued)

"So Hak Yeon, did you see your ghost friend again"? Ravi smirks as Hak Yeon takes a seat beside him. Hak Yeon rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Yes actually, I did. Only it turns out that he isn't a ghost". "Oh yeah? Then what is he"? Hak Yeon takes a breath and looks at anything but Ravi. "He's a...computer simulation". Hak Yeon quickly glances up to see Ravi's reaction. He just looks at him skeptically with a brow raised.

"Let me get this straight. You are now talking to, not a ghost, but a computer simulation. Ok, cause that seems to make more sense. NOT". Hak Yeon narrows his eyes. "Yah, don't look at me like that. I know how this sounds, but I'm not crazy. I promise". Ravi continues to look at Hak Yeon and sees different emotions flash through his eyes. Fear and hurt being the most easily read. 

Ravi sighs as he pats Hak Yeon's shoulder. "Hyung, I know you're not crazy. It's just sounds a little out there. Just relax, ok". "Yeah Hyung, just because this weirdo doesn't believe you, doesn't mean that I don't". Hyuk pulls Hak Yeon into a quick hug. "Weirdo? Yah"! Ravi raises his hand like he is going to hit Hyuk. Hyuk tenses but relaxes as the teacher walks in and Ravi quickly lowers his hand.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

Hak Yeon sighs as he finally reaches his home. He wastes no time in quickly greeting his mother and then going up to his room. He feels exausted from the built up anxiety over the past few days and all he wants to do is take a nap. He sets his bag on the floor and then flops back on his bed. His head barely hits the pillow and he is dead asleep.

Hak Yeon groans and scrunches his nose as he slowly wakes up. He blinks once before his eyes fly open in shock. "Finally. I was begining to think you were dead". Hak Yeon sits up and scoots back to the headboard. "How long have you been here"? Hong Bin smiles brightly. "Not too long. I was just kidding. Notice anything different"? "Well you are sitting a lot closer than you were yesterday". 

Hong Bin's grin gets even wider. "Yep. After I went back into the game yesterday, I practiced really hard. Now I can control my voltage and current as long as I sit still. Isn't that great"? "Uh...yeah. I guess". Hong Bin pouts and looks a little sad. "You're not happy? I mean, we can finally talk at a comfortable distance. Do you not want to talk to me? If not, I can go back". 

Hong Bin looks dejected and Hak Yeon feels bad that he upset him. "No, don't go. I'm sorry. I'm a little cranky after waking up. Really, I'm happy to talk to you". Hong Bin smiled again. "I am a little sad though. I still can't touch you. I've been wanting to touch you something terrible". Hak Yeon blushes brightly and hangs his head slightly. He knows Hong Bin doesn't mean anything by his words, but still couldn't stop his mind from thinking differently.

Hak Yeon clears his throat and decides to move his thoughts away. "So....how long do you get to stay this time"? "Sadly I have to go soon or else I will litterally dissapear like the last two times. I would like to actually leave on my own will this time". Hak Yeon nods in understanding as Hong Bin stands up from his bed. "I've got to go for now, but I'll visit again tomorrow. I'd hug you goodbye, but...yeah. Oh, well. Bye Hak Yeon". Hak Yeon waves and sees a bright flash of light. Hak Yeon closes his eyes and when he opens them Hong Bin is once again gone. Hak Yeon shakes his head in astonishment. He wonders if he will ever get used to Hong Bin.