Ciphers

Sherlock

 

Woohyun is frustrated. Very, in fact. The fact that he failed to protect his Sunggyu again makes him feeling so vulnerable. He was sighing here and there until he found something, near the bomb. It’s white. It’s some kind of cloth that he recognizes. Sunggyu usually wears his hospital coat with the same kind of cloth, isn’t that means that the one who kidnapped Sunggyu is someone from the hospital? Woohyun thought to himself. But then he felt his phone rang and he froze when he answered it.

「”Nam Woohyun.”」

“Han Seungyeon noona…”

「”Yes. It’s me. I love you, Woohyun.”」

“Noona, you know what? I love you is the last thing I will ever say to you.” Woohyun snapped harshly.

「”I know you would say something like that. You love him that much?”」

“Yes, in fact, I love him more than I ever loved you.” Woohyun answered coldly.

「”Then I’ll tell you a way to save him.”」

“What? How could you know that he is being taken away?” Woohyun asked surprised.

「”I have my ways, of course.”」

“Then tell me!” Woohyun is furious.

「”That man is dangerous. It’s not someone you think it is, he’s different. The clue is St. Cyr. Slide. I have to go”」

With that, Seungyeon hangs up, leaving Woohyun dumbfounded.

-

 

-

It has become really tense in Kris’ office, everyone looking for a way to find Sunggyu. Yongguk are on his laptop, while Kris is contacting so many people. “How we are going to find him?” Jisoo asked in frustration, while Woohyun is staring at the message that so called Moriarty left for him. There is some kind of randomly assembled words at the end of the message. And the St. Cyr. Slide code that Seungyeon noona gives him…. Everything just doesn’t make any sense, Woohyun thinks. Then it hits him. “I know something.” Woohyun finally said something. “What is it?” Jisoo asked. “I’ve been receive a call from Seungyeon noona—“ “But how come! She is in jail!” Yongguk shouted. “No, actually, Woohyun is right. I’ve been contacting the jail that holds Han Seungyeon and she have been freed from that jail by an unknown someone. That unknown someone broke the jail out and snatched Han Seungyeon from the jail. But the news haven’t been released yet, so that’s why we haven’t know about it.” Kris said, and everyone nodded. “So, like I’ve said before, I’ve received a call from Seungyeon, and she said something about St. Cyr. Slide.” “What is that?” Yongguk asked. “I know that. We’ve been using that in FBI too.” Jisoo said. “That’s some kind of code, and I realized, that the random assembled words is not just words. It has meanings. That means, these are some kind code.” “But how to decode this?” Yongguk asked. “Not decode, but decipher, yes. This kind of method is called St. Cyr. Slide. And it’s kind of easy to break it.” Woohyun said. “But there are so many possibilities of pattern!” Jisoo shouted. “Then we should have to do it one by one right?” Kris said. But then Woohyun frowned. “Kris, may I ask for your help? And Yongguk too.” Woohyun said. “What is it?” Kris asked. “I want you to search more about Han Seungyeon noona, and bring the files to me.” Woohyun ordered and Kris nodded. Then Kris left. “Yongguk, I want you to look at the map of Seoul and find possibilities of where Sunggyu could be, like abandoned factory or something like that.” Woohyun ordered. “I’m on it.” Yongguk is back on his laptop. “Jisoo, help me decipher this.” Woohyun said to Jisoo. “Let’s do it.” Jisoo said.

“I don’t trust Kris, he seemed suspicious.” Jisoo whispered to Woohyun. “Neither do I, that’s why I asked him to leave.” Woohyun said while writing possibilities of St. Cyr. Slide cipher. “Wait wait, I got it.” Woohyun said. “What is it?” Jisoo asked. “It’s A=N.” Woohyun stated. “A=N…? That means…” Jisoo is trying to read the message with the deciphered key.

 

「G U R   P Y H R  V F   B A   G U R   U B F C V G N Y

T H E   C L U E   I S    O N   T H E    H O S P I T A L」

“Hospital, huh?” Yongguk said. “Woohyun, this is the file you want, I have some other things to do. See you all later, okay?” Kris seemed rushed, and he just drops the file in the table, along with a business card of a certain hospital. The place where Sunggyu works. “Look at this, it’s from Sunggyu’s hospital.” Jisoo pointed out. “I think that the hospital that Moriarty means is Sunggyu’s hospital, the place where he worked.” Woohyun stated. “But we have to check this files first.” Jisoo said. “The files could wait! We have to save Sunggyu!” Woohyun shouted. “This may bring us closer to Sunggyu!” Jisoo shouted back. “Shut up, you two.” Yongguk said while snatching the file from Woohyun. “It says here that Seungyeon works in the KJM medic.” Yongguk stated. “KJM? Isn’t that the name of the company with the drugs?” Jisoo asked. Woohyun takes the files back. “She has good connection. She is friend with the model Kim Doyeon, who’s on jail too. She is friend with Choi Sooyoung, she has been working for military too, and his father has a duty free shop on almost every airport in South Korea. The 19 Company. ” Woohyun stated. “But look at the files, isn’t the starting date a bit weird? Here is stated that she works on the KJM medic not a long time ago, the date is a week before we investigate the drug case.” Jisoo said. “That means… whoever it is that works with Seungyeon is already targeting you and Sunggyu hyung from the beginning…” Yongguk draws a conclusion. “Wait did you say ‘duty free shop?’” Woohyun asked. “Yeah, why?” Jisoo asked back. “Well I’ve remembered something. I bought Sunggyu a watch, not a long time ago. I put a covert listening device and GPS system there, and I told my assistant to put it in the Jeju airport’s 19 Company duty free shop so that I could give it to Sunggyu directly. But the thing is, the GPS system is damaged because the delivery is not smooth or something. And I’ve just thought it now; maybe they really damaged the GPS system, not accidentally. But that’s not the point, I could listen to him, but we need to be aware of the situation, so that we didn’t get the only thing that could connect him to us destroyed. Because this Moriarty could be very smart and he may realize that we’re listening to him.” Woohyun said. “Wow oppa, why did you put the device for the first place?” Jisoo asked. “Just because, now let’s go to Sunggyu’s office.” Woohyun said.

-

 

-

They are all arrived at Sunggyu’s office. There’s no Sungyeol there, probably because there is no Sunggyu, he didn’t have any work to do. Or maybe his internship is already done? But the thing is, they have something more important to do here. Then they see it, a tablet on Sunggyu’s table. Woohyun rushed to take it, but there’s a password to open it. Woohyun groaned in frustration. “What the heck is the password?” Jisoo shouted. “Look, don’t be frustrated first. There are 14 column, what do you think it is?” Yongguk said. “14 you said?” Woohyun shot up. He thinks for a while, and then he comes up with an answer. “Could it be the way we got here? If that so try to enter ‘St. Cyr. Slide’” Woohyun said. Yongguk entered the words, and it’s right. Then a video was showed. There is Sunggyu there, with a plaster over his mouth.

「”Oh, Nam Woohyun. You did it.” There’s a man with a mask there.」

“Sunggyu…” Sunggyu was there, he cried, and he tried to tell Woohyun something.

「”He can hear you, of course.” 」

“He can hear me?” Woohyun said sharply.

「”Yes, say anything you want.” 」

“I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you let him go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.” Woohyun stated coldly.

「”That’s all?” The masked person said in a mocking tone.」

“You’re challenging me?” Woohyun snapped harshly.

「”Good luck.”」

“Wait! Sunggyu I love you!” Woohyun shouted, and he can see Sunggyu nodded. While smiling, because he can see those eyes turn into crescent moons.

Then the screen goes black and there’s another set of code.

「 INFINIT___

6-91-61—9-02-51—21-1-21—5-02-9—9-3—5-15—41」

“What the heck is this?” Jisoo shouted. “How would I know?” Yongguk said. Woohyun seems on a very deep thought. “Yongguk, did you see the place where Sunggyu is taken at earlier?” Woohyun asked. “Yes I saw it, why?” Yongguk asked back. “Can you look for the possibility of where it is?” Woohyun said. “I might do that, but it takes time.” Yongguk said. “How about Sunggyu oppa’s watch?” Jisoo asked. “What about it?” Woohyun asked. “Can’t we track his watch from the signal transmitted from the covert hearing aid you put there?” Jisoo asked. “Unfortunately, we can’t. Because I didn’t put the controller on my phone, I put the controller on the watch itself, so Sunggyu should realize on his own.” Woohyun stated. “So why didn’t you tell him about it earlier?” Jisoo said again. “If I shout about it the kidnapper will realize and he will destroy the watch immediately, like I’ve said before, we need to compose our calm and wait until the right time.” Woohyun said while eyeing the code on the tablet left. “Yongguk, just focuses on what are you doing okay?” Woohyun ordered and Yongguk nodded without looking up. “Jisoo, let’s break the code.”

“What the infinit stands for?” Jisoo asked. “I think that it’s not completed yet, the words.” Woohyun examined the paper that had the copy of the code. “What do you think it is?” Jisoo asked again. “I’m not sure, but I think the uncompleted word is the rule of the code or the name of the code; it can be anything.” Woohyun thinks. “But it only a bunch of numbers.” Jisoo murmured. “Yah, this numbers could bring us closer to Sunggyu.” Woohyun stated. He keeps thinking. “Infinite? Is it infinite?” Jisoo asked. “I don’t think so, because it’s three letters left.” Woohyun said. “What the heck is this, then?” Jisoo groaned. “Seriously, stop complaining. Do you have anything in FBI that could help with this?” Woohyun asked. “No, we learn many ciphers and codes but I’ve never learn of this one.” Jisoo mumbled. “Let’s just pray that this is not a stacked cipher.” Woohyun sighed.

It’s been an hour, and Yongguk haven’t got any good news yet. Woohyun and Jisoo haven’t progressed much yet. “Wait, I think I got this.” Woohyun said. “This is a hard code, but I’ve just figured it all out.” Woohyun smirked while looking at his phone. “How?” Jisoo asked. “With a help of my friend, I just hacked into our police department cipher section, and guess what I found?” Yongguk shot up hearing the word police. “Why didn’t you leave the hacking for me?” Yongguk groaned. “I’ll do that later, well what I found is, they have a certain cipher called ‘infinitum cipher’ and it’s kind of hard studying it, but I think I already got the hang of it.” Woohyun said. “Then, how?” Jisoo asked curiously. “It’s kind of stacked, but it’s not that hard.” Woohyun took a piece of paper and began writing. Yongguk and Jisoo watched him. “First, the number isn’t exactly the one we need to solve; we need to reverse it first.” Woohyun said. “So it becomes ’16-19-6—15-20-9—12-1-12—9-20-5—3-9—5-15—14’?” Jisoo writes and asked it. “Yes, it’s right. After that, we translate it to alphabet; the number means the order of the alphabets. Like example, 1 is A and 26 is Z.” Woohyun stated. They begin writing, and finally, they get it. “It’s done…. Somehow, but it still doesn’t make sense! What is ‘PSF OTI LAL ITE CI EO N’? “ Jisoo groaned in frustration. “That is, because the code is not yet done, stupid.” Woohyun sighed. “Now, the first word is the first letter of every word that is on the sentence, write it diagonally.” Woohyun ordered and Jisoo write it obediently. “So that means there are only there words?” Jisoo asked. “I assume so. It’s PSF for the first letter of every word, next, do the same to the next word and the next. But leave the ‘CI EO N’.” Woohyun ordered. Jisoo writes it down and they began to get a sentence. “We got the word file.” Jisoo stated. “Do the same but don’t add any letter to the ‘file’ word.” Jisoo obliged and finally they cracked the code. “It said ‘POLICE STATION FILE’” Jisoo said. “But whose file?” Woohyun groaned. That is when Yongguk called out to them.

“I may not find Sunggyu’s place but I think this might interest you guys.” Yongguk said. “What is it?” Woohyun asked. “You know? The infinitum cipher is not commonly used for usual spies or polices, only high ranked polices uses this and sometimes foreign spy uses this too.” Yongguk stated. “So… Whoever did this, it must be a police too, or someone who is not from this country?” Jisoo asked. “That depends, or maybe whoever did this is just a bored genius.” Yongguk said. “So what should we do right now?” Jisoo said while sighing. “Wait wait, the tablet! It changed!” Yongguk exclaimed. “What the don’t tell me it’s another code.” Jisoo rushed to Yongguk’s side.

「Y O U R S

B U T   Y O U   W I L L   H A V E   T O   W A I T   F O R   A N O T H E R   S O M E O N E 」

“Is that means we need to find our files on the police department?” Jisoo asked. “I think so, but what’s concern me is the another person, I hope it’s not Kris though.” Yongguk murmured. “Yes, none of us believes him.” Woohyun stated. And then the door burst open, revealing panting Kim Myungsoo there. “I received a call that I need to go here…. Because if not Jisoo will be….harmed?” Myungsoo’s voice trailed off. “I’m perfectly fine, you should worry about my brother, though.” Jisoo shrugged it off and Woohyun is limping holding his laugh. Kim Myungsoo never got rejected; unless Kim Jisoo did it. “He’s the another person?” Yongguk raised his brows. “Yes, I think so.” Woohyun said. “Then what are we waiting? Let’s go!” Jisoo said while dragging Myungsoo outside just to be yelled at by Yongguk. “Yah! Kim Jisoo! Come back here first!” Jisoo groaned and turned back. “What is it?” Jisoo said. “You know, to see our files we can’t go to the ordinary police station. What the code means here, it’s not police station and files. But, police, and station files. Do you understand?” Yongguk explained. “I don’t….?” Jisoo asked again. Woohyun sighed, and this time he explained it. “So, station files is a place to keep all polices’ files and everything related to them and so on and so on. We need to go there, fortunately that place is still in Seoul, not somewhere far.” Woohyun said. “Ahh, so what’s the deal? We’re polices.” Jisoo said. “God, it’s hard to talk to you, how could you be an FBI agent anyway?” Yongguk sighed. “We can’t go there, Jisoo. Not even Yongguk, not even Kris.” Woohyun said. “Then how Kris getting Han Seungyeon’s file this morning?” Jisoo asked. “That’s because the file originally haven’t brought there. So he can access it easily.” Yongguk explained. Woohyun stayed still for a moment. “Well, but that doesn’t mean we’ll stop here, I have a plan.” Woohyun smirked.

-

 

-

“This is the hearing aid, and is your FBI agent badge good?” Woohyun asked Jisoo. “It’s all good, and Myungie, you look good in police’s uniform.” Jisoo said playfully. Myungsoo just nodded and glared Woohyun in case he said anything. “Yongguk, is all set?” Woohyun asked. “I can’t believe we are going to break into the station file, but everything’s ready, the camera too.” Yongguk mumbled. “So, I will repeat the plan. Jisoo will acts as an FBI agent who doesn’t understand Korean, and Myungsoo will translate everything, Myungsoo may be told to wait outside, Myungsoo will guard outside. And Jisoo will be accompanied to the building, keeps saying nonsense in English so they will be confused, then knocked them out when you arrived at the file’s safe. I will enter through the rooftop once you enter the safe and put the USB so that Yongguk could hack the security system, got it?” Woohyun explained. They all nodded and they get themselves ready.

Oh, we are here now?”  Jisoo said with her English accent. “W-What? I’m sorry miss I don’t understand a word that you are saying, and unauthorized person can’t go in here.” The receptionist said. Myungsoo is opening his sunglasses and the receptionist stare in awe of his handsomeness. “I’m sorry, she can’t speak Korean. I bet you’re the one who didn’t know who is she, right? She is Stella Kim, and FBI agent.” Myungsoo smiled. “I think it’s time for you to show your so called badge.” Myungsoo snickered. “She will show you her badge.” Jisoo took out her badge, and the female nodded. “Okay, but you, handsome may have to wait here with me.” The female wink shamelessly and Yongguk is holding his laugh in front of his laptop, witnessing all of these on the laptop.

「”What is it?”」

“Nothing, hyun. Those two are hilarious.” Yongguk smirked.

「”Geez, told them to hurry the hell up.”」

“Miss, you may walk here, and be accompanied by these man.” The polices who accompany Jisoo shamelessly stare at her and commenting her, thinking that she can’t understand a thing. “God, look at her, she is so gorgeous.” One of them said, Jisoo is rolling her eyes, and Yongguk is busy holding his laugh, hearing all of this is indeed an entertainment. They finally arrived to the safe, and Jisoo started knocking them out, then she doesn’t forget to inject sleeping liquid so that they will be out for a long time, plus they won’t remember anything. Myungsoo is on action too; he offered the receptionist a candy, which she ate eagerly, and not so long after that, the receptionist fell asleep. Myungsoo got out of the building with victory plastered on his face. Jisoo is already inside of the safe, and Yongguk is trying to shut down the security system. When he succeeded, Woohyun immediately rushed into the safe through the roof. “Where are our files?” Jisoo asked. “How would I know? I’m not the police here.” Woohyun snorted. Jisoo looked around the safe and noticed something. “Look, there some kind of secret vault here, we need to enter codes.” Jisoo said. “Enter the number we got on the tablet earlier.” Woohyun ordered. Jisoo nodded and she enters the number. It’s not surprising that it’s the password. The files are there; Jisoo, Woohyun, Yongguk, Sunggyu and even Myungsoo. “Look, there are our files here, let’s take it and—“ “HOLD IT, STOP RIGHT THERE!” There are polices everywhere and sure they are here to catch the two person; Woohyun and Jisoo. “What should we do?” Jisoo asked worriedly. “Throw the smoke bomb.” Woohyun ordered while he prepares the rope to get the hell out of there. Jisoo throw the smoke bombs, and Woohyun grabs her so that they could escape through the roof. Once they’re in the roof, both of them hurriedly go to the car.“We succeed!” Jisoo screams happily. Yongguk is driving, and Woohyun is taking a brief look on the files. Myungsoo just nodded since he actually didn’t know how on earth he could be in this situation. “I think that there’s another code we need to break, let’s find a stop.” Woohyun said.

They stopped in a café, because they didn’t have anywhere to stay. “So, what is it hyun?” Yongguk asked. “Our files, I have noticed it; only Sunggyu’s files that have the birthdate there, the rest was empty. What do you think it means?” Woohyun asked. Jisoo thinks for a while, when Myungsoo said something. “Guys, the tablet, it by itself.” Myungsoo said. “W-What?” Woohyun immediately grabbed the tablet and take a look at it.

“You.” Woohyun said coldly.

「”Hi there, Sherlock Nam. Look, your princess here almost fainted. But you did a pretty good job on cracking the code earlier, well guess what? I’ll give you a new set of code.” The man in the mask laughed. 」

Sunggyu looked more vulnerable than ever; he becomes paler. Woohyun wants to broke the tablet in a half, but that’s the only thing who keeps him connected with Sunggyu.

「”What is it, Sherlock Nam? Ran out of words? Well you’re no fun then.”」

“Could you let him speak?” Woohyun finally let out a word.

「”Oh, I will of course. But if he says anything I don’t like, I might as well straight kill him.” The masked man said while tearing off the plaster that covers Sunggyu’s mouth.」

“Sunggyu….” Is the only word Woohyun managed to say.

「”Hey.” Sunggyu smiled weakly.」

“I love you, you know that right? I will come for you, and I will kill the bastard next to you.”

「”I know you will.” Sunggyu said while chuckling. 」

“Don’t you say you love me too?” Woohyun said, smiling.

「”I love you Nam Woohyun. Be careful, okay?” Sunggyu said. 」

“I will.” Woohyun promised to himself, and this time, he wouldn’t fail on protecting his Sunggyu.

「”Woohyun he’s not what you think he is, please, you should be more careful—“」

The connection was cut. And there is a new set of code there.

「HW TS BQG XAVS QAITX ZXQV 289」

“Now what is this?” Jisoo groaned. “I think it has something to do with dates.” Yongguk exclaimed. “Yes, Yongguk must be right, since the files that we have looked at didn’t have any date except Sunggyu’s birthdate.” Myungsoo draws a conclusion. “Then it has something to do with dates, especially Sunggyu’s birthdate. But what the numbers ‘289’ means?” Jisoo asked. But Woohyun is already drowned in his thoughts. “Isn’t this a stacked cipher?” Jisoo asked Woohyun. “I don’t know.” Woohyun answered simply. “But we have to solve this first before we can go somewhere.” Yongguk murmured. “Let’s figure out what the heck is this.” Jisoo said.

“I have no idea.” Jisoo said. “I have none too, I have tried everything that could break the code, but it doesn’t.” Yongguk said. “I have asked almost everyone, but no one knows what is this.” Myungsoo stated. But Woohyun stayed still, until he finally realizes something. “Date shift.” Woohyun stated. “What?” Everyone turn into Woohyun. “Date shift cipher. It uses date to make a sentence into a code.” Woohyun said. “How do you know?” Jisoo asked. “I was trying every code, like Caesar cipher and others but nothing matches, but with Date Shift, the first word actually make sense.” Woohyun explained. “So how this date shift works?” Jisoo asked. “So as we know before, only Sunggyu’s birthdate is there, so the date key of this date shift is probably Sunggyu’s. And because I’ve tried before, it is Sunggyu’s birthday.” Woohyun explained while grabbing a piece of paper and a pen to write. “Sunggyu’s birthdate is 280489. We got ourselves a six digit code here. Write the code here; ‘HW TS BQG XAVS QAITX ZXQV’ let’s left out the number first. Under the message, I will write the six digit number over and over until it comes to an end. And then, I will shift the alphabet according to the number below it, then we got the message.” Woohyun explained. Jisoo is busy doing as Woohyun told. “Go to Park Hyatt Room… 289?” Jisoo finally break the code. “Yes, so… I think that is where we should go right now.” Yongguk said and everyone get up from their seat.

-

 

-

“What if we never found him?” Woohyun asks, frustrated. “We will find him, hyung. Relax okay? You’ve already done a pretty good job on decoding all of those codes that sick bastard throws to you.” Yongguk said. “That’s not the point, Yongguk oppa.” Jisoo said, rolling her eyes. “We’re arrived.” Myungsoo said, he’s the one who’s driving right now. “Park Hyatt? That fast?” Yongguk said in disbelief. “Get off, Yongguk.” Woohyun ordered while he’s getting out of the car himself.

“Excuse me, I’m Nam Woohyun—“ “Ah Mr. Nam! We’ve already expecting you! Here’s the key, to room number 289, right?” The receptionist smiles so brightly, and Woohyun is dumbfounded there. “O-Oh, okay then. I’ll be going, then.” Woohyun said, taking the key from the receptionist’s hand. The four of them headed to the elevator, going to the room 289.

“We’re here, I guess…?” Woohyun said. It’s the room 289. “What if it’s only a trap?” Yongguk said. “Why would it be a trap? We’ve been doing good job with the last codes why back down now?” Woohyun said. Yongguk nodded and opened the door. There’s a projector, projecting Sunggyu’s chamber.

「”We meet again, Sherlock.”」

But this time, Sunggyu is unconscious.

“What the heck did you do to him?” Woohyun shouted.

「”The longer you take to save him, the longer he’ll suffer?” The masked man said in a mocking tone. 」

“How the I suppose to find him when you only makes me go round and round?” Woohyun snapped.

「”Save your anger, Sherlock. This will be the last code you’ll break, but you better hurry up. My men are going to be there, ambushing you guys, HAHAHAHA!” The masked man laughed madly.」

“I’m going to kill you!” Woohyun screamed, but the screen died and showing some numbers.

「66/333/88—888/2—33/66/888/2—222/22/44/33—22/5/2—33/777/66/999—4/888/9999/777」

“What the is this?” Yongguk groaned. “We have no time, Jisoo, write down the numbers. And Myungsoo, go downstairs and prepare the car. Yongguk, we need to fight them while we get out of here, okay?” Myungsoo rushed outside, and Jisoo is busy writing down the numbers. Jisoo is almost done when there’s a bunch of people firing their guns at them. “Holy , Jisoo, come on!” Woohyun shouted. “I’m almost done!” She said. “Hurry!” Yongguk is firing back at them. “Through the balcony, go go go!” Woohyun ordered, and they all exited through the balcony. They went down the outside stairst and they met Myungsoo there. “Get on! Hurry!” Myungsoo said. Yongguk fires once more befor getting into the car. “Jisoo, we have to solve this.” Woohyun said. “This is easy, it’s a phone code.” Jisoo said. “If it’s so easy, hurry up and do it, then. It’s almost dawn, we have spending so much time in this.” Woohyun said, he’s tired, really. But he won’t make Sunggyu wait anymore. “Give me a sec.” Jisoo said. “That’s weird, I have already solve the phone code, but it doesn’t make any sense.” Jisoo said. “What does it says?” Yongguk asked. “It’s weird… it says ‘NFU VA ENVA CBHE BJA ERNY GVZR’” Jisoo said while frowning. Woohyun sighed. “It’s the worst. It’s a stacked cipher.” Woohyun said. “That means, we need to break this multiple times?” Jisoo asked. “Unfortunately, yes.” Woohyun said.

“Then what should we do?” Jisoo asked in frustration. “I think it’s pretty easy. Stacked cipher usually used St. Cyr. Slide, and we might do it with this first, A=N.” Woohyun ordered. Jisoo scribbled down the paper, and trying to break the code. “Got it. It says…. ‘Ash in rain pour own real time’. What the heck is that?” Jisoo asked. Woohyun think of it for a minute, and then he realized something. “Airport. It’s airport.” Woohyun said. “How…?” Jisoo asked in disbelief. “Don’t ask. Let’s go there.” Woohyun ordered, and they headed to the airport.

-

 

-

“Where on earth on the airport Sunggyu could be?” Jisoo asked out of frustration. “How would I know?” Woohyun said while sighing. Yongguk is still on his laptop, doing some things. “Hey, I think I know where Sunggyu is.” Yongguk stated. “Where?” Woohyun asked. “The screenshot that you have taken earlier have some similarities to an abandoned plane hangar on the west side. Let’s go there.” Yongguk said. “Why didn’t you found about this earlier?” Woohyun asked. “I have no idea if I have to search on the airports too, I didn’t think of it.” Yongguk stated. “Let’s go there.” Jisoo emphasized. “Yes, Jisoo. Yes.” Woohyun answered.

They go to the abandoned plane hangar, and fortunately. They are correct.

“Sunggyu….” Woohyun rushed to Sunggyu’s side, untie him, and break his handcuffs using the tools he brought. Sunggyu slowly opened his eyes, and he smiled weakly when he saw Woohyun. “Woohyun-ah…” Sunggyu said. “What is it? Are you okay?” Woohyun asked worriedly. “I’m okay…. But you should be worried about yourself… he said that he’s going to kill you.” Sunggyu said while tears are b in his eyes. “I won’t let him, okay?” Woohyun smiled, assuring Sunggyu. And then, Myungsoo, Jisoo, and Yongguk yelped. They are being held by unknown men, their mouth choked with chloroform, and they passed out immediately. “What the heck?” Woohyun shouted while holding Sunggyu tight with him. Sunggyu is very weak right now, and he probably can’t last one more hour since he already tortured for one day, using chemical poison and stuff. “Long time no see, Nam Woohyun.” There’s a man there, and who is it, making Woohyun jumped in surprise.

“What…. Moriarty is you? Lee Sungyeol?” Woohyun said in disbelief. “Oh, did you forget me, then? You used to be my childhood friend.” Sungyeol said playfully. “Why did you do this? I thought Sunggyu is your friend?” Woohyun asked. “He is my friend. In fact I have been in love with him since forever, and you just happened to snatch him away from me!” Sungyeol shouted. “How’s the case I’ve been giving to you, Sherlock? Entertaining enough? I thought Sunggyu would give up on you the time he knows that you’re a drug dealer before, but he didn’t; in fact that brings you two closer, right? The kiss and everything.” Sungyeol snorted, and Woohyun eyes widened. “You know about that?” Woohyun asked again. “I’ve always known, I’m always there, but you just didn’t notice me.” Sungyeol said. “But if you love Sunggyu, you won’t be like this, right?” Woohyun frowned in confusion. “Why, why. Nam, you never learned enough. At first, I just want to snatch Sunggyu away, but then, I thought, Sunggyu won’t be enough, I need you, to be destroyed. Love, is not as powerful as hatred, dear.” Sungyeol laughed madly. “And, you can prove if love is even stronger than hatred.” Sungyeol said while walking upstairs. “Up here, there is a bomb. If you do something for me, I might turn off the bomb and those three and Sunggyu could free.” Sungyeol grinned while walking upstairs. Woohyun gritted his teeth. “Sunggyu, wait here, I have to take care of that jerk.” Woohyun said while getting up. But Sunggyu holds his hand. “Sunggyu, I’ll be fine, okay? I do this for you, you could trust me—“ But Woohyun’s word was cut by Sunggyu as Sunggyu kissed him. Woohyun leaned into the kiss and pull away with a smile. “Promise me you’ll be back.” Sunggyu said. “I promise.” Woohyun said, and he left.

“What do you want, Lee Sungyeol?” Woohyun hissed when he already get upstairs. Woohyun looked around, be he didn’t see any bomb. “Oh, how easy it is to deceive you; Sunggyu is all I need.” Sungyeol smirked, then shot his gun to the door behind Woohyun. Woohyun runs away to the end of the rooftop. “Missed, Lee Sungyeol?” Woohyun smirked. “Oh, I don’t. See what happened next.” And Woohyun swears that Sungyeol had predicted that, because not too long after that, Sunggyu showed up on the rooftop. “What are you doing here…?” Woohyun asked. “I heard a gunshot and I thought you were—“ But Sunggyu’s word never finished, because he’s collapsing to the ground, head shot up and hands reaching to Woohyun. “What the heck did you do?” He was about to rush to Sunggyu when Sungyeol said, “Go anywhere near him and I’ll kill him directly.” Sungyeol said while smirking, and Woohyun stopped midway. “What… did you do?” Woohyun asked, voice a little bit shaking, he can see that Sunggyu can still see him, since he didn’t passed out completely. “It’s a poison that I’ve been using to torture him, the peak of the effects is now, and he probably die a few hours later if he didn’t get any medication.” Sungyeol said simply and Woohyun froze. He didn’t want to be the cause of Sunggyu’s death, or even Sunggyu died in general. “Same as your three friends earlier, I’ve added something more to their chloroform, same poison as Sunggyu, but twice the dosage, so that they will all die together!” Sungyeol laughed madly. “What do you want from me?” Woohyun hissed. “Simple, your life.” Sungyeol said. “Commit a suicide while calling Howon, and they all will be safe.” Sungyeol said. “I will.” Woohyun took out his phone, calling Howon, while Sunggyu is already crying.

「”Yeobosaeyo?”」

“It’s me, Woohyun.” Woohyun said sternly.

「”What is it?”」

“I’m at the Incheon airport, west hangar. Abandoned one.”

「”Mmhm, finding Sunggyu, right? So?”」

“Sunggyu, I love you. Never stop believe in me, okay?” Woohyun looks at Sunggyu, and Sunggyu is sobbing hard.

「”Yah, Woohyun. What is it?”」

“Now. I’m committing a suicide.”

With that sentence, Sungyeol’s guard fall off, and Woohyun pushes Sungyeol over the rooftop, Sungyeol falls, but so does Woohyun.

And Sunggyu watches the man he loves the most jumping of the rooftop’s fences, bringing down a villain, but still bidding Sunggyu goodbye with a smile.

 

 

Extra:

“Woohyun…. You have already promised me, bastard.”

Sunggyu is crying.

He put the flowers down.

“I love you. I always will.”

Sunggyu wiped his tears, and he walked away from the tombstone, like everyone already has.

「Nam Woohyun— 08/02/1991-05/11-2013」

Little did he knows, that someone is watching him from afar. 


the story is.... not done yet! otl=_= but thanks fro subscribing and thanks for reading this, i appreciate that, and i would like to know about this chapter! sorry if the codes are confusing but i write the codes just like google said, and i actually didn't make up the code myself, it is real=_=