Epilogue: His Last Vow

Sherlock

 

Woohyun is nervous. Of course he is, who wouldn’t be nervous on their wedding day? He groaned, and then Woohyun’s mom called him out of his room. He saw Sunggyu getting out of his room, and he is gorgeous. Woohyun stared at him in awe, and he just laughed playfully. “Staring is rude, you know that?” He said. Woohyun just laughed. But Woohyun can’t help to think that Sunggyu is gorgeous. Woohyun went to the altar, and wait for Sunggyu.

“I know, probably after what I’ve done to you, you won’t believe me on keeping this vow.”

He was walking gorgeously to the altar, where Woohyun waits for him.

「”But please, believe me.”

Woohyun took Sunggyu’s hand gently. “Nam Woohyun, would you take this man as your wife, and promised to love him until death tear you apart?” The priest asked.

“I really love you, and I want to be with you forever.”

“I do.” Woohyun said sternly, squeezing Sunggyu’s hands, and he blushed a little.

“So could you please, please believe my last vow?” Woohyun pleaded.

“And Kim Sunggyu, would you take this man as your husband, and promised to love him until death tear you apart?” The priest asked again, this time, to Sunggyu.

“Silly. Of course I will always believe you, even if you didn’t say that vow.” Sunggyu laughed.

“I do.” Sunggyu said while smiling. “You may kiss the bride.” The priest said, and Woohyun kissed Sunggyu immediately, while Sunggyu is blushing madly.

“I will always believe you, Woohyun. And I’ll believe your last vow, too.” Sunggyu said.

Sunggyu is desperate, of course. He really needs to find a place to live, but he doesn’t know where. He already had a job of course, as a doctor on a prestigious hospital in Seoul. And, his father is the really rich, chairman of Kim corporation who actually owns the hospital where he works. Sunggyu groans in frustration, he can’t ask more from his father like buying him an apartment, even though he knows that it won’t be a problem for Sunggyu’s father but still, he doesn’t have the heart to ask his father. His salary from his job is not enough to rent an apartment, let alone to buy one. It’s because he’s still new and being a doctor doesn’t mean you can get anything you want.

Woohyun is the most most famous detective on Seoul and plus, he’s handsome; so he get the media’s attention like almost immediately. When he’s solving case so easily and shames the Seoul’s police department and he can’t really do anything about it. Well, he is now living on a house on his own, but he feels lonely. He needs a roommate, who can help him clean and actually cook, not just cook instant ramyun like he always do, but actual food.

“Kim Sunggyu? You there?” Woohyun asks with a smirk. “Yes I’m here, so what are the conditions that you’re saying earlier?” Sunggyu asks once again. “Oh, yeah. You need to help me clean and cook for me and you will help me with my case. Since you’re a doctor, you can do useful things for me. You won’t need to pay, plus, you get to live with the best detective in Seoul, isn’t that great? ” Woohyun say, and smirks once again. Sunggyu resist the urge to rolls his eyes. “Yes, I accept your offer, if it’s worth called offer anyway.” Sunggyu huffed. Woohyun just smirks.

My life is totally ruined, Sunggyu thought.

 

This is going to be interesting, Woohyun smirks.

 

But Sunggyu’s life didn’t totally ruined as he thought, and Woohyun’s thought was just maybe right.

Even when Woohyun rarely keeps his promises; he will keep this one last vow to Sunggyu.

And Sunggyu will always believe him, especially the last vow that Woohyun made.

His last vow. 


Thank you for everyone who have been subscribing this and supporting me~ I love you guys;-; but this story is already ended! 40k and more words of Woogyu, thanks who always commented in this, i love you guys!