W-Wait! Don't I Have a Say in Anything!? Nope.

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

"Ne?! So you were a B2uty! But why did you hide it?"Yun asked me looking up from her phone.

I bit my lip as I looked away. We came back to my house as I told Yun everything,after I made her promise not to tell anyone.Yet now she claims I need to buy her a new cell charm. Well it was the only thing to make sure she's keep her promise.

"I hid it cause..I didn't want everyone to know about my true side"I said lying abit." I can't tell her my true reason..not yet"I thought as I saw Yun give me the"what the heck?" look. "Hey! It was your fault! " I said glaring at her.

"Wae? What on earth did I do?" Yun said rising a brow as I pouted.

"Your the one who made me take this rep! All cause you wanted to see me mad!"I told her frowning.

"Well you shouldn't have gotten so mad" Yun said as I threw a pillow at her." Hey! Look,maybe this is a second chance! You get to hang out with Beast tomorrow!" Yun said as I was just in deep thought.

"Look all I'm saying is,maybe this..could help you somehow"She said getting up to leave."I'm going to get ready for bed. Night Mi Young"She said going to the guest room.

"Maybe she's right...Ughhhh Yun why do you have to be so mature at times!!"I thought and sat on my bed.I looked at my phone as a message appear.

To: Mi Young

From:  Yoseob

Ello~ Don't forget our playdate tomorrow~ We'll come and get you~

Ps: You better hope you don't get me >:3

"What have I gotten myself into"I mutter as I replayed the scene of how this started in my head.

-few hours back-

I was sitting in a chair as five handsome guys were staring at me. Yun was beside me,but she was staring at Kikwang,who was enjoying the glances before I elbow her side.

"Yah,quit gawking at your bias and let's go"I said standing up as I was stopped.

"Sorry,no can do. We can't have an anti-beast fan at any cost" Dongwoon said as I stared at him.

"Wae? Its my choice to like or hate you guys! You can't change it!"I said being annoyed.

"True,but we just can't risk you creating something that could hurt us" Hyunseung told me as I blinked.

"Like what? A anti-Beast blog?"I said rolling my eyes as they nodded. "Why would I do that? Thats a waste of time and stupid. Just cause I hate you guys,doesn't mean I would do that." I said crossing my arms. " Plus I'm really a  fan,I'm just being a pabo girl and won't admit that I'm inlove!" I thought.

The group was talking to one another as I notice Yoseob giving me a smile. "K-Keep it together Mi Young!" I told myself as what I hear just shocked me.

"Tomorrow you'll spend a day with Beast!".

"W-What?! Hell no! I'm not wasting a day on you jerks!"I shouted as Yun cover my mouth and spoke for me.

"She'll do it! I'll come along so she won't run away" She told them as I remove her hand.

"Yah! Your doing this to get close to Kikwang!" I shouted as Yun shrugged.

" Yeah,but its also for you".

Before I could speak Yoseob grabbed my hands and was close.

"Yah~ Mi Young,please? Who know's you'll like us. Please?" He asked softly using his  aegiyo on me.

"Wae..He's so cute,I just want to kiss him" I thought blushing a bit as I nodded,but as soon as I nodded Yoseob's aegiyo faded and a devilish smirk came to veiw.

"Aish,girls are so easy to please. One hit of my cuteness and she's already blushing!" He said laughing as I glared.

"Yah! What the hell?! Your so different then anything the girls say about you! Your not some aegiyo prince! Your a cruel devil gaki!" I said while in my head I was heartbroken.

"Gaki?" Doojoon asked as Hyunseung looked at his phone.

"Hyung, it means kid in japanese. Why is she using japanese terms?" Hyunseung asked as Yun spoke.

"Cause her mother is japanese" She said as her and Kikwang were talking to one another. "Though I haven't see this mad since middle school".

"What happen in middle school?" Junhyung asked rising a brow as him and Dongwoon was watching Yoseob and I have a glare contest.

"I anger her and she just blew it,a scary day it was" Yun said giggling as I pulled her to the door. "We're leaving?"

I just nodded as I couldn't be there."I don't want to be around them. They're stupid,cruel,and just...let's go!" I said leaving.

-end-

"I can't believe it! That ruin my image of Yoseob oppa!" I thought as I hugged my pillow. " How can someone who looks so cute and sweet be a complete jerk?".

The next morning I was at the cafe with Yun who was smiling.

"Yun..can't I just go? They're not going to come. Its been two hours" I said standing up as Yun pouted.

"Mi Young,maybe their running late,remember they're idols,so they probably have work" She told me as I sat back down.

"I can't believe I'm doing this"I mutter as Yun rolled her eyes.

I was growing tired as it was almost noon and none of the Beast boys were there.

"Yah! Thats it I'm going!" I said and felt someone behind me. " Leaving so soon Mi Young?".

I turn to see the boys..dressed in normal clothes,just wearing hats and glasses. "Of course so they don't get attacked by fans" I thought as Yun clapped.

" See Mi Young! Told you they'll come!" She said smiling.

"Yeah,Yeah. Let's just get this over with" I said but was stopped by JunHyung,who held out  a small bag.

"Take a pick. We decide that you'll spend two hours with each of us" He said as I blinked.

"But I have to go home at 10. So that means.." I was stopped by Yoseob rolling his eyes and speaking.

"Which means you have a full day with the person who didn't had with you today,tomorrow." He said annoyed as I glared at him.

"Cute jerk" I thought as Yun gasped. " Lucky Mi Young!"

As I picked out the objects,I was cursing at my luck while Yun made a list.

"So this is your day planned with Mi Young" She said smiling.

12pm-2pm: Doojoon

2pm-4pm: Kikwang

4pm-6pm: Junhyung

6pm-8pm: Dongwoon

8pm-10pm: Hyunseung

"W-Wait so that means....crap!" I said as Yoseob was smirking.

"You get to spend a full day with me~" He said smiling as I glared.

"Shut it Gaki"

"Make me"

As we were fighting Yun sighed."Doojoon,maybe you should take her,before things get bad"She said as Doojoon grabbed my arm and pulled me out of the cafe.

" Bye Mi Young! Have fun!" Yun shouted at me as I shouted back shocked.

"W-Wait! Don't I have a say in anything with this whole ordeal?!" I shouted as people were looking at me and Doojoon.

"Nope,Not really" Doojoon said chuckling as I pouted. "Come,Are we really that bad?" He asked looking at me as I looked away.

"What are we doing?"I asked as Doojoon brought me to the park. "Wae? The park?" I said as Doojoon held up a soccer ball.

"We're going to play a game~"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heres the second chapter,it meh.

Any way I'm making the boys OC alittle to go with the story :D

So Yoseob has to play the "mean" boy,but all in time will show why~

Anyway I might have chapter three up later this afternoon or tonight!

Feedback is welcome,but be nice about it :D