Devil Prince&Stubborn; Princess...Oh My..?! Part two

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

Its been three days since I hung out with Yoseob. I haven't left my room since. My parents would leave me enough money for food,which I make Yun get. I don't want to leave my room. Not after what happen. Yun's been coming over to bring food,schoolwork,and try and get me out of my room. She brings Kikwang along to help,but he's there to tell me what's going on with Beast. It seems Yoseob and Dongwoon aren't talking or doing anything with one another. This is my fault. I wish I never went to the concert. I wish I didn't have a stubborn character. I wish I never met Yoseob. I wish I never found out about Beast!

-Three days ago-

I cover my mouth after I said that.

"Y-Yoseob,I didn't mean to say that"I mutter looking away as Yoseob shook his head.

"Its fine,you must had a reason right? I forgot..you hate me"He said softly as I looked at him while I bit my lip.

"I don't hate you or Beast. Yoseob..I like you"I thought as Yoseob grabbed my chin and made me look at him.

"Mi Young..Your wrong though..I'm not lying"He said softly,aish why must his voice be so mesmerizing.

I looked over Yoseob face. I never seen his face so up close before,even when I bumped into him that day. It look..very adorble yet handsome. I looked from his eyes,which were staring hard at me,to every other feature. Needless to say,I can see why every fan and I like other then his beautiful voice.

"Y-Yoseob...What are you trying to say?"I asked blushing very hard. I notice his other arm was holding me by the waist as he ave a small smile. "Y-Yah! S-Skinship from Yoseob?! Heck yeah!"I thought.

"I wasn't lying. I really do think I like you. You look cute,yet seem to hold yourself up, and it seems the guys had something nice to say,Doojoon say your a good listener,Kikwang thinks your nice for letting him hang out with Yun,Junhyung likes how you think differently and give good advice,Dongwoon thinks your nice,Hyungseung talks about your dancing and ability to laugh. Those things are what are good for a girl to have. Also with me..I see that even If I'm harsh,you won't back down,you'll fight back or just smile though. Which makes it hard to believe you hate us,or me. MiYoung..I like you"He said kissing me softly.

My mind went blank. Did I just get a heartfelt confession and a kiss by The Yang Yoseob?! If I'm dreaming...please don't wake me up! But what he said...I-I gotta tell him everything.

As we pulled away I smiled at Yoseob who was smiling and blushing.

"Y-Yoseob..I have something to tell you..I like you too and I really don't h-"  I stopped as there was flashes aroung us and people surrounding us.

"There she is! The girl who leading Beast on! How low can she get" A voice said.

I looked to see some of the older girls,the queenka's of the school with some reporters.

"Mi Young what's this?"Yoseob whisper as I was shaking. "W-Wha'ts going on?!"I thought

"Ne! Yoseob oppa! This girl is using you and Beast! She just wants to get personal info so she can start her little blog" They said showing a anti-Beast blog,with a photo of me as the owner. It showed pictures of times I was hanging with Beast and the kiss that Dongwoon did."It seems she wanted to start thing between the members!"

As the reports were trying to speak to Yoseob I was shaking hard. "W-Why? Why are you doing this?" I asked the girls as they gave me a sneer.

"Cause we're showing what a fake you are. Ruining our oppa's image,just for your own disgusting fun. We know you hate Beast,you always diss them at school or where ever your friends talks about them. So we're just doing what's right"The leader said laughing.

I turn to Yoseob,who was staring at me,shocked and hurt.

"This was what you were planning? To get close to us,so you could do..this? How could you?"He said walking away,but I grabbed his arm.

"No Yoseob! This isn't it! I really do like you! I would never do anything like this! I'm not like this!"I said feeling tears falling. Why won't you believe me?!

Yoseob pulled his arm away and walked off,but turn. Everyone was quiet since they could feel the tension.

"Kim Mi Young. You are a lying,two-face,and low life girl I ever met. Don't ever speak to me again. As of today...none of this every happen and everything I did...was nothing"He said so coldly as I fell on my knees shocked.

"Yoseob..No! Why won't you believe me! I'm not like that! Please..come back"I shouted as everyone started to leave. I was left crying in the evening as someone walked up.

"Aish..this is what I didn't want to happen" A voice said. I looked up to see Dongwoon looking sorry.

I wiped my eyes as he helpped me up. "W-What do you mean Dongwoon?" I asked softly.

"Well yesterday Yun was over and looked worried. She and Kikwang explain how some girls from the school was going to get you,for hanging it us. So they been following you all yesterday and today. I didn't know but I notice I shouldn't have kissed your cheek,becayse it would get misunderstood. I did that cause your like a cute little sister. I knew where you and Yoseob were going to be so I went to warn you two,but Yoseob thought I was going to steal you,to want he thinks is again,before I could tell you two. I didn't  think Hyung would do this.I'm going to have a talk with Hyung and get the others"He said as I shook my head.

"No..Theres no need.Nothing can be done. Yoseob seems to hardhead to believe it."I whisper feeling my heart breaking.

-end-

I was staring at my draft box. It was fill with one message.

To: Yoseob

From: Mi Young

I'm sorry,please forgive a stubborn girl.

I should have never thought that a stubborn girl like me could like you.

I'm soryy

I closed my phone and looked around the phone.

"I wish I didn't have a stubborn side,then none of this would happen" I whisper softly as Yun broke down my door.

"They're leaving!" She said panting

"What?" I asked rising a brow.

"Beast! They're leaving for their japan tour again!"She said as I froze.

"So?".

"So? This is your chance! Yoseob wants to talk to you! Mi Young come on" Yun said trying to pull me.

He wants to see me? No..This is just another trick. Yoseob wants nothing to do with me.

"I won't go"I said frowning

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here it is the long-waited chapter!

Hope its good for you all who wanted me to update!

:D feedback is welcome,just be nice.

We're getting close to the end ;--; hope you liked it so far :D