Finally Hyunseung turn!

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

Here I am,just sitting on a bench with Hyunseung giving me some water. What Dongwoon did was in my mind along with questions of why he did that.

"Maybe he did it so i can be a fan,yeah thats why"I told myself as Hyunseung stared at me weird.

Your alright now? You were in quite a shock before".

I nodded my head and turn to face the dancer,who was staring at me.

"Kinda shock Dongwoon would do that.,but maybe he had a reason"he said smiling as I nodded.

Hyunseung was quiet before standing up and walking. I thought he was leaving so I stood up but stop to see Hyunseung dancing. He was really good,it was as if he wasn't even trying.

A small crowd was forming watching him as he started dancing more. I was just amazed to see.

"Wanna try Mi Young?"Hyunseung asked,before I could even response Hyunseung pulled me towards him and started dancing with me. I was laughing at him.

"Yah! He's dancing like he was in the V.I.U Video!"I thought holding my stomach as Hyunseung manage to get others to dance with him.

____________________________________________

"You know,for being a shy memeber,you seem to have bold moments"I told Hyunseng,who was walking me home.

"Well I still have to get over my shyness,getting there"He said smiling as I nodded.

"So  you like dancing?"

Hyunseung nodded and looked at the sky,which was filled with stars.

"Dancing is something that gives me another way of talking or expressing myself."Hyunseung said smiling softly.

"So thats why you always try your hardest to perfect the dancing for the songs?"I said with real amazement.

"I want everyone to see all my hard work that I put in to it"He said and stopped."Here you go"

I looked and saw we were at my house. The lights were off,so my parents never came home.

"Are you homealone?" Hyunseung asked as I nodded.

"My parents are on a trip,well good night"I said opening my door and shutting in. Once inside I ran to my room and jumped on my bed.

"Yah! What a day"I mutter hugging my pillow as I thought back on today.

"Mhm,They seem different then what I thought".

I sat up abit and look at the poster of them. I use to see them as Idols,like anyone else while at the same time I would point out their flaws of why i hate them. Now I don't know anymore. They're like everyone else, only difference was they were able to show the world what they could do.

"At least I dont have to see them again"I mutter as I started to fall asleep,only to be waking up by my phone.

To: Mi Young

From: Yoseob

Don't forget your spending all day with me tomorrow.

Nighty-Night >:D

I stared at my phone in shock.

"......Craaaaaaappppp!" I shouted annoyed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 6 done

abit messy but eh

Feedback is welcome,just be nice