Where do we go from here,only we know.

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

I was leaning against wall of the concert hall,where I saw Beast live. I was trying to catch my breath as I looked around,the doors where lock.

"Aish...Junhyung sent me the text that the gaki would be here,but all the doors are lock. So how did he get in?"I asked myself looking around as I walked to the back,noticing of the windows open. "Did he open the window or broke it"I mutter piling some boxes up so I could see.

Inside the concert hall was very dark,till I notice some dim lights at the stage. There was a figure sitting on the edge of the stage.

"Eh...what is he doing?"I thought leaning back,causing me to fall back and hit the ground."Yah!"

-Yoseob Pov-

I was sitting on the stage where we had our concert and signing a few days ago. I was thinking back on how I bump into Mi Young.

-FlashBack-

I was walking around the hall while the others were doing the signing.

"Aishh I'm so hungry! Hyung was lying! He told me I was able to eat before the signing. Now look..I'm looking around for a snack!"I said sighing. While looking around I notice one of our fans walking my way,which caused me to panic and grab random item to hold up against my face,acting like I was interested in the item,which was a random box. "Please box protect me!"I thought as  the fan bumped into me,causing us to fall.

After the fan apologized,I noticed it was a cute girl staring at me shocked.

"Y-Yoseob?!" She said,yah~ such a cute voice.

I made a scared face,not wanting to be seen.

"Yah! Quiet! I don't want to get caught!"I told her,noticing the amazing on her face. I must have scared her. "Are you alright? I didn't hurt a fan?"I asked her flashing my cute smile,what happen next shocked me in my head.

The girl seem to remember where she's at and glared at me. Why on earth is she glaring at me!?

" Yah? A fan? I'm not a fan. Infact,I hate you and Beast" She said frowning at my shocked face.

"Omo?! She hates us?! Why?! Wait..when she first saw me..she was amazed,and now her fingers are twiching. She's lying! So she really likes us....I have an idea~" I thought smirking in my head.

"You..hate us? I said slowly as I watched her. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her to the others.

I kept my held on her as I was talking to the others. It seems the girl was more worried about the others to hear us.

"Yah~ This girl hates us. Let's get her to like us!"I said smiling as Junhyung and Doojoon were staring at me like idiot.

"Why?" Junhyung said as I gave a wink. I would explain everything before we take the girl backstage.

I grabbed the mic from Dongwoon and asked if the crowd knew the girl. It seens they do. 

Dongwoon took the mic from me to saw thank you. When I got the mic back and slightly pouted at him

"So Mi Young..you hate us?" I asked her as all the fans were glaring at her. This has to make her admit she's lying!

"Y-Yeah! What are you gonna do about it Gaki?! Force me to like you annoying pabo's?" She said smirking.

....Or maybe not. I'll admit..she has guts.

I gave her a devilish smirk and looked at her..

"Simple. I'll make you fall for us,and make you fall for me~".

I must have over done it because she was speechless.

"Wae?"

"You heard me.As of right now ,Beast is going to make you into a B2uty" I told her with the others nodding.

As Mi Young was walking to her friend before we took them to the dress room.

-end of flashback-

I jumped when I heard a voice. I walked over to the window to see Mi Young rubbing her back.

"Yah! Use the back door" I told her .

Once Mi Young was in the hall,it was quiet. I let out a sigh and spoke.

"Mianhe" We both said at the same time.

"Yoseob-"

"Mi Young-"

I chuckled as Mi Young pouted.

"Ne! Quit laughing gaki!"Mi young said grabbing my shirt and pulled me into her.

My eyes widen as I felt her lips on mine.

-Mi Young Pov-

I don't know what took over me,but I felt like this was a way to show Yoseob how I feel. As I pulled away from Yoseob,I looked into his eyes and gave a shy smile.

"Mianhe Yoseob. For everything. To be honest,I-I really do like Beast and you. I was denying everything, I don't know why I kept denying it,I probably won't ever know. Yoseob.. I-I like-mhm!" I stopped speaking as Yoseob pulled me into a sweet kiss.

"No...Mi Young Mianhe. I shouldn't  have snapped like that. I knew everything. I guess I got jealous and mad. I wasn't thinking"He said hugging me.

"Tch darn straight you were!"I thought hugging him.

"At that time,I didn't know what to do. All those people were barraging us we questions and everything,I couldn't think" Yoseob said and held my face.

I stared at him blushing as he was speaking.

"Mi Young. Mianhe. I like you." He whispered kissing me in a way that was making me mindless.

After a few minutes we pulled away,to breath. I was in a daze from the kiss,which  was causing me to smile at Yoseob,who was just grinning.

"I-I have to be the freaking luckiest girl in the world" I thought knowing I've been kissed by Yoseob four times.

As I was lost in my thoughts,and still feeling the tingling of Yoseob's kiss, I didn't notice Yoseob messing with his phone.

"Yah. Mi Young...We never got to sing together on our date" He said grinning as the  song " What I want to do when I have A lover" by G.Na ft Rain was playing.

"You didn't plan for us to sing this on that day did you?" I asked him as Yoseob gave me his cute face.

" Maybe~"

-----------------------------------------------------

As we were singing,more like me trying my best to sing while Yoseob was being flawless, I keep glancing at Yoseob when he was singing. Everytime I see him singing,I can see him putting his emotion and feelings into it,and right now Yoseob was singing as if he really wanted a lover. I don't know why,but see him sing like this,and for me,it makes it more..wonderful. Cause he's singing to me as I'm singing to him.

At first I only loved him cause he was cute and had a heavenly voice,but the more I hung out with him that day...I now know that love was just idol love. This feeling..I'm getting now...it was different...I don't know how to describe,but it was making my heart just flutter.

I didn't notice the song ended and Yoseob was holding me from behind. I shivered as he was whispering in my ear.

"Cham akkigo Itjyeo geu, sarameul akkyeoyo~" He whispered before softly singing to  "Ordinary People",which was playing now.

I turned to face him,while pulling my arms around his neck,swaying to him singing.

"Yoseob...what know? Are we...together or..?" I asked him softly to have him chuckling." Oi gaki..this is not a laughing matter" I mutter glaring as my stubborn side reappear.

"So cute Mi Young" He said giving a quick kiss on my forehead.

"Yoseob..what is it?"I asked blushing.

He smiled and press his forehead to mind as the song was slowly ending.

"Where do we go from here,only we know Mi Young. We're ordinary people,let's take it slow,but I promise you..we'll be together"He whisper as I gave him and smile.

"So mushy Gaki...and don't use the song lyrics as a refence" I told him smirking as Yoseob pouted.

"So mean".

"Oh shush and just kiss me"

"Maybee we should take it slow Mi Young~"

"Gaki! Stop teasing and using that as a refence!"

"Never! And stop calling me that!"

"Gaki!"

"Ne~ Call me oppa!"

"Yoseob!"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the song ended,we knew that it wasn't the end. We stayed at the concert hall the whole night till it was moring,where Beast and Yun found us cuddling together,sleeping.

I,Kim Mi Young, will proudly admit that I'm a stubborn B2uty,but mostly I'm inlove Yang Yoseob.

I don't know whats going to happen. With his busy as an Idol, we may not last,but we could.

Like Yoseob told me.

"Where do we go from here,only we know".

I will take these words to heart and support him,no matter what happens.

I still can't believe a stubborn girl like me,could even fall for some one like him. I guess thats life. It has its ups and downs,if you look past the downs,you'll find your ups.This..is the upside of my life.

And to think all this happen cause Yun dragged me to that concert.

==============================================================================================

Here it is! The final of this story!

I'm glad all of you love/like it. I'm shock I was able to finish this,but its thanks to your support,but i won't bore you with that,you could go to my profile and see my personal message to you all.

Also even though this is the final chapter. I still have to do the epilogue of this story. ( yaaay for furture!)

And as a gift to all you readers and subscribers. A long(by long I mean mini-moments between Mi Young and Yoseob) oneshot. so look forward to those two.

I'm gonna think of my next story,I have two oneshots in the making,a request(i think) and etc. So it might be a while but I hope I don't

disappoint you all! <3

Hope you enjoy.

Feedback is welcome~ just be nice.

And remember..the copyright this at the forward(because my friend had this done to her. some one stole her work and posted it on another site saying its theirs. we have proof it was hers,because she had them written before posting it)

ANyway~ enjoy :D <3