Guess who's the Third Wheel?Me..Whos this?

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

I was following Kikwang as I chuckled at a thought.

"Yun gonna kill me for being with her bias" I thought as Kikwang notice my chuckle.

"Mhm? So you do have a humor side?" he said smiling as I quickly gave him a blank look.

" Yah. Whatever,just tell me what we're doing?" I said wanting to get this over with.

As we were walking towards the mall,before we even reached the door I felt someone cling to my arm.

"Yah! Mi Young!!" A voice shouted,causing people to stare.

"N-Ne?! Yun! What are you doing here?!" I said as Yun smiled.

"I'm here to help you become a B2uty~" She said giving me a peace sign.

After a minute of pure quiet between us three,I broke it.

"Your here to hang with Kikwang,aren't you?" I said bluntly as Yun pulled me to the side.

"Nee~ Mi Young,please~ You know I've been dreaming about this since he was AJ!" Yun whisper pouting.

"I thought your helping me become a fan?" I said smirking at Yun looked away annoyed.

"What's the point,if your already a fan? Its no fun"Yun said as I rolled my eyes.

"Pleassse Unnie! Please!" Yun said begging as I sighed.

" Yah! Yah! Whatever" I said annoyed and walked to the mall as Yun waked over to Kikwang,where the two started talking.

I looked at them and rose a brow. "Since when were they friendly?" I thought shrugging my shoulders as we begin to walk around the mall.

"...I knew this would happen" I mutter as I was sitting on a bench looking at my phone. " I'm always the third wheel"" I said as I losted Yun and Kikwang in the crowd. I waited to text Yun to have her tell me her and Kikwang are at the movies.

"Yah! If I knew this would have happen I would have left!" I said standing up. I was walking towards the exit as I saw a cafe. "Mhm.. maybe it wouldn't hurt to have a sweet " I thought walking in.

"Wah~ Its so cute" I thought taking a seat and browsing the menu. "Y-Yah,so many choices" I said amazed at the offer of different types of sweets. "What should I get?"

"The strawberry shortcake" A voice said behind me.

"Yah! W-What the hell!" I said jumping to see Junhyung,just smirking."W-What are you doing here?"

Junhyung took the chair infront of me as he showed me his phone.

"Kikwang told me to come. He's sorry for earlier,he'll make it up"Junhyung said as I nodded.

"Its fine,plus My friend wanted to be with him,so its fine" I said calmly as I stared at my freshly brew hot chocolate. "So did you guys really want to do this? The whole making me into a B2uty thing?" I asked him knowing Junhyung might give me the straight answer.

"Not really,I'm just in shock as you are. I thought we wouldn't care,but Yoseob the one who kept pushing it" He said as he saw my annoyed expression when he named Yoseob."Hah,nice look. Maybe your only problem with Beast is him" Juhyung said.

"Tch, Don't get me started! How can something that looks so cute can be the devil?" I said before covering my mouth. "Yah! Why did I say that!" I thought as my face went pale.

"You like him don't you?" Junhyung said with no expression as I looked at my lap." Infact,you are a Beast fan" He said as I gritted my teeth.

"...Y-Yes" I said softly as Junhyung was quiet.

No one was talking,which was making me worry. "Is he going to tell the others? What if this gets out?! What do I do!?" I thought as I hear a chuckle.

"Yah,figures. Don't worry,I'm not the type to go tell everyone. I mean,Everyone has things they what to hide"He said as I felt so happy.

"..Thank you Junhyung oppa" I said smiling before blinking.

"Are you being like this cause everyone know's about you and Hara?" I asked as Junhyung threw me the "shut up" look.

"Your not going be telling me to break up are you,like some of the fans?" He said as I shook my head.

"No,If fact I support you two. I can understand why your fans are like that. They just want to see maybe,just maybe they have a chance with you. Yet I understand some Idols point of views on this type of topic." I said drinking my hot chocolate.

"Really?" Junhyung said in an unamused tone.

I looked at him and nodded."Yeah. You guys don't want to date,because you'll be letting your fans down.Reason is if your dating someone,your fanbase goes down because your "reachable" to them." I told him before explaining more,unknowing we're being listen in on.

" I kinda support the idea of Idol's being with someone. If they're what makes you happy,what makes you write wonderful songs,whats probably makes you want to work harder,just for them and your fans to see all your hard work,then you should be together."I said smiling.

"Sorry,I didn't mean to rant".

"Its fine,its nice to have someone who thinks like that"Junhyung said as I nodded.

"Um..Junhyung..do you think I could talk to you about some things?" I asked as Junhyung nodded.

"Sure,but here,just text me. Our time is up anyway"He said giving me his number as Dongwoon was walking up to us.

"Yo" Dongwoon said smiling as I nodded and waved good-bye to Junhyung.

"So I was told to take you somewhere..how about a walk by the Han's riverside?"Dongwoon said as I stared at him shocked.

"Yah! Your the first to tell me where we're going! Thank you! Now I won't feel like i'm being kidnapped!"I said smirking as Dongwoon had a confused look while Junhyung hit my head.

"Yah,Don't say stuff like that. Thats rude to tell your elders"Junhyung said walking away as Dongwoon grabbed my hand.

"Let's go Mi Young" He said.

"Oh joy another date....I get the feeling i'm doing every fan girl dream. I'm going on "dates" with Beast".

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Once again, a messy chapter.

hope you like it.

Feedback is welcome,just be nice

Enjoy~<3

There will be a kikwang moment soon xD