Devil Prince&Stubborn; Princess...Oh My..?! Part one

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

Here I was sitting on the swings of an old playground that Yoseob wanted to meet at. It was already nine and he told me to be here at seven. Where the hell is he?!

"Yah this is annoying! If's he nags at me about coming on time...He's not even here!"I said to myself and looked at my outfit that Yunwas gladly to get when she was on her date with Kikwang along with my favorite ankle boots. It was nice,but alittle much since I'm spending my day with a adorable jerk.

(http://www.tofebruary.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=7&products_id=459)

I kept glancing at my phone,to see if he texted or anything,but nothing.

"Yah! I'm leaving!"I shouted annoyed and stared walking away,only to get pulled back.

"Ne~ Mi Young..leaving so soon?" The voice said thats making my knees feel weak.

"Y-Yah! Let go of me Yoseob!" I said turning to face him and glared at his smirking face.

Yoseob looked at me and blinked."Mhm? Why are you so dressed up?"He asked as I blushed bright red.

"Y-Yun brought it! She's making me wear it!"I said looking away acting annoyed. "She wouldn't let me wear anything else"I mutter and glanced at Yoseob,who was gone.
"Where did you go?"

I felt arms around me as Yoseob nuzzled my cheek.

"Awww~ You wanted me to look pretty for me~ How cute" He said smiling staring at me.

I blushed even brighter and pushed him off. "Yah! Your not gonna trick me!"I shouted as Yoseob looked shocked before smirking.

"Smart girl,well let's go then Stubborn Princess,your day await~"He said holding his hand out,which I just stared at.

"What are you doing?"I asked rising a brow while Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"You called me Devilish Prince right?" He said as I nodded. "Well I'm calling you Stubborn Princess,plus your dress isn't helping".

There was a silence as people were walking by.

"So you think I'm a princess?"I asked smirking abit as Yoseob cheek's were a soft pink.

"Yah! Come on! I have stuff plan!"Yoseob said as he was dragging me by the hand.

I stared at his back as I gave a small smile. " He thinks I look like a princess..maybe he's nice"I thought smiling and softly gripped his hand. "Yoseob Oppa..."

"Yah. Stop trying to break my hand".

"Then again...He's a jerk".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"What is this?!"I shouted as Yoseob was grinning.

"This,Dear Mi Young is a karaoke club."Yoseob said as I was shaking my head.

"N-No! I don't sing."I said about to leave as Yoseob stopped me.

"Come on one song with me and you don't have to do anymore"Yoseob said frowning as I glared. "Please~" He asked using his aegiyo.

"Don't fall for it! Your have a strong will power!"I told myself as Yoseob smiled."F-Fine! Just stop!"I mutter.

"Good...you have weak will" He said smiling as I glared and grabbed his collar.

"Wanna repeat that gaki?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So what are we singing?"I asked wondering.

"If you want a Lover" He said and looked at me."You know the song right?"He asked as I nodded.

"But..um isn't that a love song?"I asked blushing abit.

"So? Doesn't mean I'm inlove with you Princess. Why would I be?" He said as I nodded and looked away.

I told him I had to use the bathroom and walked off."Yah..You didn't have to say it like that"I thought sadly.

Yoseob Pov

"Aish,That went to far" I thought scratching my head.

"Yah~ Hyung,where Mi Young?"

I turn to see Dongwoon,what was he doing here. I felt a small feeling of annoyance seeing him.

"What are you doing here Dongwoon?"I asked."Trying to steal Mi Young?"I thought as Dongwoon looked past me.

"Mi Young! Hey! How are you?"Dongwoon said walking past me to greet Mi Young,who was shocked to see him .

"Dongwoon,want are you doing here?"She asked as Dongwoon smiled.

"I wanted to hang out with you".

Jerk..You know this is Mi Young and I time. Why are you here

As the two were talking I was glaring at them while thinking of an idea to lost Dongwoon. That might work.

"Yah! Mi Young!" I said grabbing Mi Young's hand and running out the the building with Dongwoon calling after us.

Soon we reached the plyground I use to come to. While getting my breath Mi Young pulled away from me and glared.

"What the hell was that? Why did you run? What about Dongwoon?"She asked being aannoyed as I gritted my teeth.

"I didn't want Dongwoon to take you again!"I told her grabbing her arms and pulled her into me.

What happen next shocked not only me,but Mi Young. I don't know what took over me to do it....Why am I kissing her?!

-Mi Young Pov-

"Wae... Am I dreaming...is The Yang Yoseob kissing me?" I thought as I pulled back and thought about what Yoseob said earlier.

"U-um.. Yoseob...Do you like me?" I asked.

When I asked that I felt abit mad,I don't know why. Maybe..Maybe I really don't like him as I thought...but I felt a small spark...What going on?

While I was in deep thought I didn't notice Yoseob's blushing face. He too seem confused about the whole ordeal.

"...Mi Young...Maybe.. I do like you?"

"N-No...You don't..Your justing lying!"

To be Continued.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part one of this :o

hope you like it.

Feedback is welcome,just be nice.

look forward to part two