This wasn't the type of meeting I had in mind...

A Stubborn Girl Like Me Could Never Fall For Someone Like You.

" Yah! Its Mi Young."

"Did you hear? She rejected one of the kingka's!"

"Really? What did she do?"

"She slapped him and threw her books at him!"

 

I let out a sigh as I was at my locker. It been like this every since middle school after I blew a fuse during class. It was all Yun's fault! She wanted to see me angry and now I have the rep of being the cool and tough. As much as I love Yun,there's days where I wonder why I'm friends with her.

While I was putting my things away,I heard someone calling my name.

"Mi Young!" A voice shouted as I felt a tug at my arm.

"What is it Yun?" I asked turning to face her as she was grinning like a mad-man." Should I worry?".

Yun just kept grinning as she twirled and held two small pieces of paper in my face.

" Mi Young! Look! I got us tickets to Beast's concert also with the signing afterwards!" She told me jumping up and down with excitement.

"Beast? That annoying boy group? The one were almost every single girl in the school love to death next to Shinee and MBALQ? Tch why are you dragging me along?" I asked having a bored look on my face as I closed my locker.

"Cause Mi Young. I'm going to turn you into a B2uty! Then you'll be like us,supporting our oppa's! It will be fun!" Yun said as she was smiling.

I stared at her with annoyance as I rolled my eyes.

"B2uty? What the hell is that? Some type of title or something?"I asked Yun who frown at me.

"Come on Mi Young! Please,this could be my chance to meet Kikwang oppa!" Yun told me giving a puppy-dog look.

I looked away as I was debating it in my head."If I don't go,she'll bug me about it. If I go..I'll have to endure hours of screaming fans"I thought before giving in.

"Fine,but just this one time!" I told Yun as I headed home.

While we were walking home,we stopped to get something to drink at the local cafe that been our meeting place since we became friends.

"Mi Young,why do you hate Beast? I mean you still never gave me a good reason!"Yun asked pouting as I just rolled my eyes.

"The reason I hate them is cause i do"I told her taking a sip of my white hot chocolate. I notice Yun give me the " oh really?" look.

"Mi Young,your so weird! How can you not like them? They're so handsome,talented,and just simply amazing!"Yun said going to her rant on Beast,which were mostly pointing out traits of the boys,mostly Kikwang.

"Yun,do you listen to yourself sometime?" I told her checking my phone."Aish I gotta go. Umma gonna kill me if i'm not home"I told head heading out. As I was leaving I hear Yun shout at me.

"Don't forget! Its this saturday night!"

----------------------------------------------------------

When I go home,I headed straight to my room and locked my door.

"Chuu! I can't believe it! I'm going to see them! I can't wait!" I said dancing around my room as I changed into house clothes. After pressing shuffle on my computer Beast was playing.

"Yah! He's voice is so smooth and wonderful!" I said to myself as I was hugging my pillow and stared at my poster of Beast. The song Beautiful was playing in the background.

As the song was playing I hid my face in my pillow. I feel like a two-face person! Here I am,squealing and grinning about meeting Beast,while at times I'm "hating" them.

"On the outside to everyone, I'm a stubborn cool girl who "hates" Beast. While in reality I'm just a lovesick stubborn girl whos inlove with them,mostly Him." I thought sighing as I stared at Yoseob. I slowly became lost at my thoughts.

"Even if I met them,what are the chances that we could be together?" I thought sighing as I answer my own question." Its a million to one".

------------------------------------------------------------

It was Saturday evening. I was looking over myself in the mirror.

"Ok Mi Young,dress nice,but not to the point where Yun will notice"I told myself smiling at my outfit,which was cute yet simple. A simple grey t-shirt under a black with white design short-sleeve hoodie vest. Adding cuteness with the simple is a ruffly frilly black skirt with a grey line at the bottom. After I finish putting my black and white arm-warmers and necklace on, I hear umma calling me.

"Yah! What?" I called down as Yun was downstairs waving.

"Hi Mi Young,ready to see Beast!" She said grinning as I was putting my black socks on and grabbing my grey boots.

"Tch,not really" I mutter standing up and looked at my friend. Yun was wearing a long sleeve blue shirt that had a grey rabbit on the front and a black jeans. I cursed in my head that i should change,but Yun was already pulling me out of the house.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yun was too busy to notice my annoyed expression as she was talking to other "B2uty" about the concert.

"Aish,pabo fans. I think I lost hearing in my ears"I mutter as I walked away from the crowd.As I was far away,I started smiling.

"Chu~ That was amazing! I can't believe I saw Hyunseung dance like that! And Yoseob singing that note! Aish! I was so close to blowing my cover!" I thought in my fan mode.

After I let out a sigh and started walking,I bumped into someone.

"Ah! Sorry!" I told them and gasped at who I knocked down. "Y-Yoseob?!" I said shocked as he looked at me and had a scared look.

"Yah! Quiet! I can't get caught!"He told me as I sat there amazed. Yoseob looked at me and tilt his head." Are you alright? I didn't hurt a fan,did I?"

I regain my senses and glared at him. "Yah? A fan? I'm not a fan. Infact I hate you and Beast" I told him frowning. "What am I saying?! No its not true Yoseob oppa!" I thought as I notice Yoseob shocked face.

"You..hate us?" He repeated slowly and was watching my every movement. Before I could even respond,Yoseob grabbed my wrist and dragged me on the stage where the other members were.

After a couple minutes,I  was standing on stage confused as the members where talking to one another.

"Hey! Who's that?"

"Isn't that Mi Young?"

"She's a B2uty?"

"Why is she here?"

Those were the questions I kept hearing as I heard Yun's voice. She was on the stage trying to get me."Mi Young,What did you do?"She asked as I mouthed " I don't know".

Soon the memebers returned and Yoseob grabbed the mic.

"Hello Everyone! I would like you to meet this girl!" he said pointing at me.

"What the hell are you doing?" I thought blushing abit as he asked if anyone knew me.

Knowing my luck,they shouted my name.

"Thank you for the name~" Dongwoon said smiling at the crowd,creating a small squeal from the fans.

"Mhm, So Mi Young...you "hate" us?" Yoseob asked as I felt every single fan glaring holes into my back.

"Y-Yeah! What are you gonna do about it Gaki?! Force me to like you annoying pabo's?" I said putting on a smirk while i was freaking out in my head. " Neee?! What the hell are you doing?! Your making it worse for yourself pabo!" I thought  seeing Yoseob giving me a devilish grin,making me feel weak in the knees.

"Oh, very simple. I'll make you fall in love with us,and make you fall for me~".

"Wae?" I said as everyone was quiet.

"You hear me. As of right now, Beast is going to make you be a B2uty!" Yoseob said as the others nodded.

"This wasn't the type of meeting I had in mind" I thought as I walked over to Yun,before we were being dragged to a dressing room.

"What have I gotten myself into"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first chapter! Personal I don't think it was good,but the chapter was intro and i dislike intro's

At first I was planning to put one&two up,but idk now. maybe~?

also i was right about the poll. Yoseob would win ^^"

but imma just add a few twists to this story >:3

feedback is welcome,but please be nice about them.

I'll take request if someone wants a oneshot.

Also I'm asking if someone whats to make a banner for this story,if so message me or something and we'll talk about it.

Enjoy reading~<3